Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) (7425 Views)

Burna Boy's Night At Puff Daddy's House / Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Amagite3(f): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Barely two weeks after revealing she is about to leave her N500 million Banana Island mansion house, seems millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji has moved to her baby daddy's house.

She shared this selfie of herself in a totally different and smaller room, and gushed about her makeup game.

She wrote;

"I keep saying I'm a badass make up artist but nobody is answering me... God dey! "

Pictured is her former luxury bedroom. See reactions from her fans to her new room...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/linda-ikeji-moves-to-her-baby-daddys-house-photos.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by faithfull18(f): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
How is it anybody's business?

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by malificent(f): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Wow
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
A woman is incomplete without husband, no matter how highly placed she is...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by itspzpics(m): 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hmmm see aproko dem
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by hisgrace090: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
Wishing you a happy union.
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by meobizy(f): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
See the manly looking face. Kai!
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
IamAirforce1:
dis is 21st century . grow up

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
So many jobless fans out der. Dey carry person wey no sabi say u exist for head. Madam blogger dats pic na hotel. She never told u she moved
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by vizkiz: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
yeyerolling:
dis is 21st century . grow up

Oga shut the fück up.

Were you dead when Linda ikeji was advising women to stand without men?

Only for her to get pregnant out of wedlock soon to give birth to a bastard child.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Brother this your statement is complete bollocks...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Florblu(f): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I wasn't expecting much from a product of leaked sperm like you.

Love always
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
vizkiz:

Oga shut the fück up.

Only for her to get pregnant out of wedlock soon to give birth to a bastard child.
y so pained
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by randomShek: 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
Well... undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by AuntyAmope(m): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lol d house that was never hers
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by KingsCare: 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Linda is a goaaal.... wink

Don't let tummy fats, waist fats, laps fats, arms fats, breast fats stop you from slaying . cut down excess body fats with our Almond slim tea
. very effective with testimonials.....Home delivery nationwide and pay on deliver services....chat us on whatsapp to get yours.....@ +2349091451074
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by bro4u: 12:11am On Jun 18, 2018
vizkiz:

Oga shut the fück up.

Easy man, why yelling
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 12:35am On Jun 18, 2018
I don't kn why I luv this lady so so mush.
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 12:37am On Jun 18, 2018
faithfull18:
my dear is my business o, abi e dey pain you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 18, 2018
IamAirforce1:
You're a fool , can't believe I followed you on Nairaland thinking you were any better.Failed Musician.
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by GreyBlood: 5:46am On Jun 18, 2018
Florblu:

I wasn't expecting much from a product of leaked sperm like you.

Love always
Amakavula:
You're a fool , can't believe I followed you on Nairaland thinking you were any better.Failed Musician.
calm down, life is too short to be this bitter. I don't quite agree with him but you can pass your messages across without being this mean and acidic.
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Bossontop(m): 6:35am On Jun 18, 2018
undecided
Dis should serve as a good lesson for females......dont believe everything feminists post on socisl media??
Chaii....but dis aunty don old ooo even d make up wey she wear no help atall lai lai

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by IamAirforce1: 6:39am On Jun 18, 2018
Amakavula:

I'm a gentleman with a difference so I forgive your childishness.
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by PrettyGist: 6:42am On Jun 18, 2018
sad
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2018
Monitoring spirits, how does it concern you people? undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by laribarri: 8:20am On Jun 18, 2018
faithfull18:

Did anybody complain? Seeing that your post is the first on this thread and even the ones above you didn't complain or say it's a bad move.

Rushy-rushy! You wan be first to talk abi?
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by SarkinYarki: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2018
This is her Banana Island house ..bloggers and lies
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by kowalsky: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2018
Amakavula:

Shut up bitch.
What have you achieved so far in your life.

Did he ask you to follow him. Sounding like you following him is a privilege.

He's a musician. Failed or not. And so far he's succeeded in making a name for himself on here.

Who the fvck are you. Where do we know you from.

Senseless hoes walking about Nairaland with an over bloated sense of entitlement. GTFOH
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by iamharkinwaley: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
She finally moved smiley

BTW I redeem iTunes card and other gifts cards at good rates , dont get scammed here , check my siggy for contact

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Filmed ‘having Sex’ In Club Says She Was So Drunk She Can’t Remember Doing / Van Vicker's New Baby / ALL The Photos From Wizkid's Birthday Party In Plush Nightclub, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.