Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) (5955 Views)

The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See / My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. / Common Era Verse By Verse Translation: Seriot To English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 12, 2019
It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this is judgment. Hebrew 9:27

0temSapien:
when we die, we continue to explore and invent things outside the earth.

1 Like

Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by 0temSapien: 4:55am On Sep 13, 2019
Bodydialect57:
It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this is judgment. Hebrew 9:27

The title of your book says Hebrews, not Nigerian or Ghanaian or Igbos. Therefore I can't buy the idea of the ignorant Hebrews. Rather, I go with the reality.

Eartum 33: 16-17
16. And those who are born into religions shall review their religions when they become of reasonable age. Then shall many neglect the religions which they were born into and make findings.
17. But most of these things shall not happen until the days when Aferk(Africa) will produce scribes of their own rather than relying upon the scribes of other continents of the world. And the god of all scribes shall make known many truths of the universe and the multiverse.

At you age Op, you are still relying on the scribes of other continents. Imagine, quoting Hebrews for me, a Nigerian in the 21st century.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by OtemAtum: 5:40am On Sep 14, 2019

Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by OtemAtum: 5:58am On Sep 14, 2019

Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by OtemAtum: 6:00am On Sep 14, 2019
V

Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by OtemAtum: 6:03am On Sep 14, 2019
a

Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by OtemAtum: 6:06am On Sep 14, 2019
a

Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by OtemAtum: 6:08am On Sep 14, 2019
a

Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by OtemAtum: 6:09am On Sep 14, 2019
b

Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by OtemAtum: 6:12am On Sep 14, 2019
d

Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by OtemAtum: 6:15am On Sep 14, 2019
e

Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by 0temSapien: 3:55am On Sep 15, 2019

Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by 0temSapien: 4:14am On Sep 15, 2019

Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by OtemAtum: 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
Maximus69, this is the original language in which some of the texts of the Book of Universal History were first written before they were translated into English. It is called the Seriot Language.

Jehovah your god, Allah the Muslim gods, Atum, Olorun, Chaleb, Chukwu and many other gods of those days spoke in this language and the name they call God their creator in this language is Mirosh.
Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by OtemAtum: 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
ChCheiduJoshua081 here is one of the languages which the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY came with. It is called SERIOT LANGUAGE, a language preferred by Allah, Yahweh, Olorun, Chukwu, Chaleb, Moloch and many of the early beings in communicating with Reverad, the sum total of humanlike souls in those days. It created Jehovah, Allah and other early humanlike beings and they reverenced it.

You can ask me for the interpretation of any of the words or sentences and I will give you in English. This particular book is called COMMON ERA, one of the books compiled in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY. PEACE.
Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
Primesky:
Doctrine of lies.

AkA doctrine of fallen angels.

Jesus Christ is the only way, the truth and the life.
You see how you guys don't respect people religion and derail threads.. if same is done to you Christian's,you will say respect people religion and face your line....

3 Likes

Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by OtemAtum: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by OtemAtum: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2019
Mutteylaff, CaveAdullam, both of you should come and learn the language with which Jehovah your god communicated with and adore God Almighty his creator billions of years back.
Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by OtemAtum: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
Mhizvee, you can join to learn the Seriot language with which Jehovah and Allah worshipped their creator in the very ancient times.
Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by Freeze007(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
Primesky:

See person. So I should keep quiet for you to keep spewing lies all over the place right?. You're acting as a spokes person for the devil and his colleagues. Nothing but lies!. Lies must be resisted before they're assumed as truth. Only the truth of God's holy word can save, Doctoufos is nothing but lies, deceptions concoted by devils to destroy man. But I always tell you, you will fail woefully!.

Jesus Christ is Lord forever!

Your bible says TEST ALL FAITH...

You are have erred in that part, actually, if you innocently followed the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY with intent to unravel truth would your JESUS CHRIST condemn you? If he does then he is not different from those who are WICKED.

I know my Father is love, if my intention for following anything is to extract TRUTH then He sure guides me.. Look for that God, who is staring you are smiling at you saying, I wish you come to your senses REAL QUICK.. I want to see you divert your inner light into a TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED MACHINE never ever seen, just come out of this shit called religion...

It is a menace....Peace!!!!
Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by OtemAtum: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
CanadaOrBust, here is the Seriot Language with which Jehovah your god and billions of other early beings worship the God-Consciousness their creator in those days.
Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by wickedtuna: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Otem my Ebira friend smiley
Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by 0temSapien: 2:09am On Dec 09, 2019
wickedtuna:
Otem my Ebira friend smiley
How are you doing?
Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by OtemAtum: 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Oh my Seriot, how I love thee cool

2 Likes

Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
J
Re: Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) by Freed001(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
OtemAtum:
Oh my Seriot, how I love thee cool

This is 2023, Otem are you still there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maria's Vision Of The Rapture / The Best Argument For The Existence Of GOD / A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.