Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection (36351 Views)

Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) / Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:
No 2 my Dad
Wait a minute do dad's do this as in no the new generation dads i mean our dads never do this sh1t come on guys make we no dey lie o... Only mumsy tells me this when i haven't called her in a while or gone to see her... This Is Africa abeg
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Neoteny(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2018
salt1:

But I'm thoroughly enjoying this.
That you don't isn't enough reason to deprive the rest of us.

Says a lot about your level of sophistication then..

tongue
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by SunFlow(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2018
patani:

No wonder he beats you with cane. Your English command is terrible!
I am not in the English Army
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2018
dairykidd:

Wait a minute do dad's do this as in no the new generation dads i mean our dads never do this sh1t come on guys make we no dey lie o... Only mumsy tells me this when i haven't called her in a while or gone to see her... This Is Africa abeg

I can't say for other dads especially the oldies. I'm past 30 and till date the old man has never told me he loves me. My mama sef never talk am before. Maybe there's no need for that kind of paparazi
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

I can't say for other dads especially the oldies. I'm past 30 and till date the old man has never told me he loves me. My mama sef never talk am before. Maybe there's no need for that kind of paparazi
Same here & i can count how many times my mom has said it to me. I know they do love me but saying like normally... Naahhh
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 18, 2018
kingxsamz:
Nice but stop making them too long.
I was once in u shoe... just go get a decent phone grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by salt1: 10:58am On Jun 18, 2018
Neoteny:

Says a lot about your level of sophistication then..

tongue

Yes please. Way below yours.
I'm just banal.
Are you satisfied?
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by PrincessB1(f): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2018
Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad.
Indeed, Dads are wonderful and priceless smiley I love my Dad
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by rossyc(f): 11:16am On Jun 18, 2018
7 and 14....my dad
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by pushking(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2018
1st time this list made me laugh out loud grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by DONADAMS(m): 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
I can perfectly relate to all these...I laughed out loud..especially number 2...if my papa(Soja man) tell me say he love me. omoh I go run oh... that means something has gone wrong grin. even my numcee sef never tell me...maybe cos we no be all these ajebo sha...still on still they're the best..

and O.P you forgot to add the ones that'll preach to you or complain whenever you ask for money for cloth or fone...buh if na anything pertaining academics..viam..he go give you once...chai.. my papa like education no be small
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Nowenuse: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
nazablossom:
The ones that don't believe in beating to discipline a child, they will sit you down and open a history book for you on how you suppose to behave. The advice would take so long that you wish were beaten.

This was exactly my Dad. He hardly beats you, but he could talk to you a whole day!
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Nowenuse: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
Good work op!

These memes made me LOL and brought back mixed feelings of my parents..
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Pacyrus(m): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
9,16, and 24 got me laughing really hard. That's me all the way. Lol �
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by nazablossom(f): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nowenuse:

This was exactly my Dad. He hardly beats you, but he could talk to you a whole day!
lol, welcome to my club

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by kingxsamz(m): 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
sarafa68:
I was once in u shoe... just go get a decent phone grin

lol..it's not about getting a decent phone. All the images loaded quite well. What I'm saying is that the memes become boring as the list gets longer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard / Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband / "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.