Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) (35497 Views)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by AprokoGirl: 6:26am On May 17, 2018

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by AprokoGirl: 6:26am On May 17, 2018

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by AprokoGirl: 6:26am On May 17, 2018
Great , and Funny grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Oritzy: 6:27am On May 17, 2018
I REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD MY MOM I STILL LIKE TO ENJOY MY LIFE AM NOT GETTING MARRIED TILL 2020 THE EYES THE WOMAN TAKE LOOK ME ALMOST FAINT ME lipsrsealed Lolss

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by biacan(f): 6:29am On May 17, 2018
When you bring a rich suitor home

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Oritzy: 6:32am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
When you bring a rich suitor home
take home baby...
One Porsche for you and one Venza for mama cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by armyjassy101(m): 6:36am On May 17, 2018
oga what of the ones that can never be at ease with whoever beat or correct their wayward and spoilt children either u be teacher or neighbour na fight

8 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by biacan(f): 6:38am On May 17, 2018
Oritzy:
take home baby...
One Porsche for you and one Venza for mama cheesy
My friends mother warned her not to bring a poor man home cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Oritzy: 6:40am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
My friends mother warned her not to bring a poor man home cheesy
hahahaha are you serious grin

That Parent did the right thing.

14 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by izzou(m): 6:42am On May 17, 2018
grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Nobody: 6:45am On May 17, 2018
lol Nigerians mothers are something else grin

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by biacan(f): 6:48am On May 17, 2018
Oritzy:
hahahaha are you serious grin
That Parent did the right thing.
I tell you the girl detect broke guys AF

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by valgbo(m): 7:10am On May 17, 2018
Lol
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by highqueen(f): 7:16am On May 17, 2018
lol
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by donstan18: 7:20am On May 17, 2018
I believe we all can relate to lots of those funny pictures.

It's now annoying and obvious that the mothers of this generation lacks those funny attributes, features and characters towards their kids and husband.

Very funny, hardworking and strong mothers we had then, not these married things we have now that carries ugu leaves and drags Instagram likes with secondary school students.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Nobody: 7:25am On May 17, 2018
Lwkmd! grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2018
What about the superstitious and paranoid mothers; the ones that will never agree that some things happen naturally like headache but they will always say it's the force of the enemies from the underworld.
They see you with a girl talking when she passes by and when you get home her first question is "so you have started having sex under my nose abi?"

25 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by captainamiedi1: 7:40am On May 17, 2018
what about the ones that communication with there eye movement. if you nor understand you are dead. the ones that will never accept you are old enough to make decisions for yourself

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by nikkypearl(f): 8:21am On May 17, 2018
grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Famousqueen(f): 8:39am On May 17, 2018
funny grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Nobody: 9:11am On May 17, 2018
reply to number 17; ...and ifeoma was supposed to be on a d!ck date.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Nobody: 9:22am On May 17, 2018
Is this the transmission of the transmission I mean transmission of the effort I mean eh at the transmission We have eh apprehend the Nigeria police and the men at the command. I mean transmission other transmission Sorry sir I mean transmission all kidnapping transmission.

Nigerian mothers needs transmission of the transmission.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Nobody: 9:32am On May 17, 2018
Asowari:
lol Nigerians mothers are something else grin
as in..... grin but they are the best sha!

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by adaksbullet: 10:02am On May 17, 2018
Me - moommi, am haved head aid

Moomi- goan used prastamol

Me - moomi I'm haved stomack pain

Me - am haved jedijedi

Moomi- goaan used prastamol!!!!!!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Never less, we are still loved herher wink

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Khd95(m): 10:21am On May 17, 2018
if ur nigerian mother never for once told u that u shouldnt come back to the house,that u should go nd look for another mother....then u were probably adopted grin grin grin

i love u mom,that woman tried for my life,she didnt make me feeel the absence of my late dad cool cool cool

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by maticdamian(m): 10:22am On May 17, 2018
angry angry angryAnd I was stalking first to comment oh, I blame IG
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:22am On May 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by soberdrunk(m): 10:22am On May 17, 2018
The ones that fly at night nko? angry
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by midehi2(f): 10:23am On May 17, 2018
grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Khd95(m): 10:23am On May 17, 2018
adaksbullet:
Me - moommi, am haved head aid

Me - moomi I'm haved stomack pain

Me - am haved jedijedi

Moomi- goaan used prastamol!!!!!!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Never less, we are still loved herher wink
wakanda sudanese refugee english is this adaks grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife / At What Age Should A Child Leave His/Her Parents And Start An Independent Life? / Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.