Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final (72473 Views)

Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? / Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predict Again, See What He Said / How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by Adaowerri111: 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
Useless pig forgot apples behind him

1 Like

Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by henrixx(m): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Story
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by mi24325: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
People sabi talk nonsense sha,wats so special in that pig,a big that's jez flexing on his own,una don reason am go another side,the pig would have had enuf apples in is stomach that's y e left d remaining 4,

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by majorbravo: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
I think Marcus the pig meant the first 4 teams to go home. Because they said it ate all the apples of other teams except four.

Do you know what is funny? They said the pig predicted England would win tonight's game because it ate english flag, so if they had lost, they would have said Marcus predicted England would lose because it ate their flag.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by Abfinest007(m): 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
if the pig hear Wati we Nigerians they talk about am he go vex summit heself for pepper soup

1 Like

Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by iamnavy1: 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by Casemiro(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2018

Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by nextstep(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
I see.. .so the pig did not eat the apple for Nigeria... and somehow it means we will win...
Either our apple smelled bad or the guy hasn't seen our guys perform. grin

4 Likes

Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by hector1046(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
So this pig is still alive, Biko please, bring this pig to Nigeria and see what will happen
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by BENEAMATA: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
Piggy be like 'na me una wan tempt with apple abi ? Una fada sanni abacha ! LOL ! ! Still believe in the boys though .
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by IamAkinzy: 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pig wey don belleful na y e no fit chop d others...YEye
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by ikorodureporta: 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin the pig is as fake as tb joshua

i neva hear im verdict on our team....wetin happen?
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by cmikel: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by blackaxe78: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
friendlyadvice:

And Adeboye with Oyedepo
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
Funny how people will be disappointed if this pig is later vindicated. cheesy
Our Super Chickens are full of surprises, they may soar high later on.
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Marcus the pig is a science student
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by dumininu01(m): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nigeria that cannuh string passes together will reach d semi finals.. abi dah pig dey mad cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by proprince(m): 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
friendlyadvice:

And as fake as your mother coz your supposed father is not your biological father.

As your mother if you doubt me.

1 Like

Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by aspirebig: 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Supposing the Pig left two apples, it means that the two countries will play W/cup final.

How do the owners communicate with the Pig ...just by eating apples?
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by Kingstanding: 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
friendlyadvice:
Am not surprise about your statement concerning Prophet TB Joshua. People like you called Jesus Christ fake in the Bible. I don't have anything to say than to pray for your salvation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by 8stargeneral: 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
D pig dey lie like apc...it will be good for pepper soup.

1 Like

Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by thebestprice(m): 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
prophetpeter1979:
Let them give me some apples so i can eat and predict too
hahahaha thunder fire you

1 Like

Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
maybe the first four nations toexist ths group stages

1 Like

Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by anigold(m): 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Toks2008:
The pig with "special powers" has chosen the four nations that will reach the World Cup semi-final. Mystic Marcus, a micro pig from Heage, Derbyshire,chose Belgium, Argentina, Nigeria and Uruguay.He did it by eating apples marked with the flags of all the other teams.

He correctly predicted the outcome of the 2014 Fifa World Cup, the Brexit referendum and Donald Trump's election,
“For one football match he didn’t eat any of the apples,” “and it turned out to be a draw. It’s really bizarre.”said owner Juliette Stevens.

So far his World Cup predictions appear to be on the nose - or snout - as Uruguay brought home the bacon with a dramatic victory over Egypt.
The pig breeder said: "Marcus is the seventh child of a seventh child and apparently they're gifted with special powers, so maybe that's where it comes from."

Ms Stevens has about 100 animals on her farm, but Marcus holds a "special place in her heart".

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-derbyshire-44493221

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWpqjS_ADc8

where can I buy this pig for bet9ja abeg.
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by dubene: 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
friendlyadvice:

gerarahere

1 Like

Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by OKorowanta: 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Loud
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by tonex360: 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Marcus could still be right, there is still every possibility of Nigeria going into the round of 16 and still move further ahead. Let's not lose hope yet, we can still make it.
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by thatigboman: 12:01am On Jun 19, 2018
friendlyadvice:
if only I can get hold of that pig. I'm so mad!
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by thatigboman: 12:01am On Jun 19, 2018
tonex360:
Marcus could still be right, there is still every possibility of Nigeria going into the round of 16 and still move further ahead. Let's not lose hope yet, we can still make it.
can u put money in that?

1 Like

Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by thatigboman: 12:03am On Jun 19, 2018
Kingstanding:
Am not surprise about your statement concerning Prophet TB Joshua. People like you called Jesus Christ fake in the Bible. I don't have anything to say than to pray for your salvation.
this is football matter, not evangelism. Jesus Christ is a fable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video / Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal / Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.