Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) (40803 Views)

DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) / “My Heart Will Forever Be Missing A Piece” – Dbanj’s Wife Remembers First Son / Chika Lann Celebrates Her Man And Lover On Father's Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 18, 2018
Lesane parish crooks talked about a happy home..
Women play great role in achieving that.
Re: Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) by ElsonMorali: 8:35am On Jun 18, 2018
Dbanj is married?? shocked

When?

How?

Where?

Who??

I thought he was supposed to marry Genevieve? shocked
Re: Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) by emerged01(m): 8:38am On Jun 18, 2018
Alejoc:
Stingy woman wink

She packed everything from the kitchen and fridge and wrap them like say no be Dbanj pay for them before grin grin

God bless our men.... Endangered species!! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Stomach is the way to a man's heart not pussy. Ask Davido grin
Re: Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) by omooba969(m): 8:40am On Jun 18, 2018
This is how it's meant to be...very lovely. smiley

I don't know D'banj's wife but...

May God continue to bless her for honouring her husband.

May God continue to strengthen her & be her fortress.

May God let all her enemies who rise against her to be defeated before her.

D'banj's wife - blessed shall you be when you go out, blessed shall you be when you come in.

May the Almighty God continue to raise help for you in every areas of your life.

May the peace of our Lord Jesus continue to reign in your body, life, home & everything you lay hands on to do.

This is settled in Jesus' mighty name...amen!

Isn't that breakfast in bed? cool

1 Like

Re: Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:40am On Jun 18, 2018
I hope say koko garri dey inside that hamper?
Re: Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) by 21savages: 8:48am On Jun 18, 2018
Thanks u so much abi Thank u so much, am confused
Re: Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) by Cholls(m): 8:50am On Jun 18, 2018
Alejoc:
Stingy woman wink

She packed everything from the kitchen and fridge and wrap them like say no be Dbanj pay for them before grin grin

my brother I swear ya madness no b for here. lol
Re: Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 18, 2018
In my Yoruba voice.. "Karamo"
Re: Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2018
Cyynthialove:
You sure say na D banj get that pikin ?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

no be me ask this questionoo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) by Godhead4(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2018
seekier:
grin
Happy birthday! �

1 Like

Re: Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) by okenwaa(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2018
toyosi15:
Nice ...never though he would get married before don jazzy o

He's older than Jazzy.
Re: Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Which wife?

Baby mama joor

Dem just pretend like say dem do secret wedding all of una com believe
Re: Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) by tintedniggz(m): 12:25am On Jun 19, 2018
Alejoc:
Stingy woman wink

Sense won't kill you...LMAO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uju Stella Shares Sultry Swimsuit Photo / Famous Personalities & Celebrities From Enugu State(042). / Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.