Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked (2751 Views)

In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by nmadujay(m): 5:32am On Jun 18, 2018
A friend was busy making serious marriage plans with this lady.He left every other person he met just to be solely commitment to her.
He made so many selfless sacrifices cos he took an oath to marry this lady cos she had aborted for him. Not knowing this said lady had already started making plans with another guy and when the plan materialized she abandoned him without a second thought. This said guy rejected a job appointment cos the said job came with a clause that would affect his relationship with this gal..so many other sacrifices i can't mention but at the end this gal left.. ladies are mean and selfish. Don't ever try to be considerate with them cos they will never consider you when its their turn.. Now my friend is emotionally broken and she doesn't even care!

Re: This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by Preshy561(f): 5:36am On Jun 18, 2018
not enough reason to generalize though.

I couldn't read all cos my heart couldn't assimilate such wicked act from the said lady.cry

no gender is bereft of wickedness, stupidity and self centeredness.

I'm so sorry for your guy, so bad that good guys are meant to believe ladies are wicked.

but lemme ask,did he tell the said lady his plans of marriage?

6 Likes

Re: This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by hisgrace090: 7:05am On Jun 18, 2018
Some ladies not and cannot be all.
Re: This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by adorable29(f): 7:33am On Jun 18, 2018
Why do you people like to cry a lot.

So because your friend's girlfriend aborted twins for him, left him and chose another man it therefore means all ladies are wicked and blablabla.

Do you know the number of guys who dump women they promise marriage to daily?

You all should move on. She was never meant to be. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Hr should go get someone who will stick with him.
nmadujay:
A friend was busy making serious marriage plans with this lady.He left every other person he met just to be solely commitment to her.
He made so many selfless sacrifices cos he took an oath to marry this lady cos she had aborted for him. Not knowing this said lady had already started making plans with another guy and when the plan materialized she abandoned him without a second thought. This said guy rejected a job appointment cos the said job came with a clause that would affect his relationship with this gal..so many other sacrifices i can't mention but at the end this gal left.. ladies are mean and selfish. Don't ever try to be considerate with them cos they will never consider you when its their turn.. Now my friend is emotionally broken and she doesn't even care!
Re: This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by zionmde: 7:51am On Jun 18, 2018
Lesson for life
"Never make too many sacrifices for a girl that is not ur wife no matter how close she is to marrying u or how lovely she seems to be" let the only sacrifice u can make be the one u can easily let go wen she dumps u.
Another lesson for life "Never have a girl's number off hand except she is ur wife or related to u by blood"
I learnt those two lessons the hard way

5 Likes

Re: This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by Apina(m): 8:00am On Jun 18, 2018
The boy is very stupid to have turned down that job opportunity all in the name of Lust(love) undecided
Re: This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 18, 2018
Life goes on. You both are wicked for aborting twin.
Re: This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by johnkey: 8:29am On Jun 18, 2018
no Ladies are not mean wicked or selfish, it's in them. but your guy is the foolish and dumb idiot.
Re: This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by Cuddlebugie(f): 8:52am On Jun 18, 2018
People are so quick to judge and make decisions for themselves about situations they know absolutely nothing about.
Does the Op have the full gist of what went down between the jilted lover and the lady? Has he tried speaking with the lady also?

To those calling the man foolish for turning down a job offer just to safeguard his relationship, you obviously don't know what Love is and to those judging them for abortion, I hope you're as holy as they come.

1 Like

Re: This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by Liliyann(f): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2018
I will marry you doesn't mean anything!!
Why will the lady abort for the guy if he was serious enough to marry her??
Most times action speaks louder than words!!
I bet he was just telling her to wait 8 more years to make billions before he can marry her forgetting that time waits for no one!!
The lady did the right thing!!
A guy that asks you to abort is never the right choice,thank God she was wise enough to see it!
I bet your friend is even one broke ass guy looking for who to suffer with him!!
Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by nmadujay(m): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2018
Preshy561:

I couldn't read all cos my heart couldn't assimilate such wicked act from the said lady.cry

I'm so sorry for your guy, so bad that good guys are meant to believe ladies are wicked.

Preshy561:

Preshy561:

ofcos he did tell her everything
agonizingly wen it became obvious that she wants to leave he tearfully asked her if what they shared meant nothing to her?
she denied ever aborting for him and even went further to dare him to provide evidences of the said act..
to show how mean some ladies are
pheeeew!
Re: This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by nmadujay(m): 8:58am On Jun 18, 2018
Cuddlebugie:
People are so quick to judge and make decisions for themselves about situations they know absolutely nothing about.
Does the Op have the full gist of what went down between the jilted lover and the lady? Has he tried speaking with the lady also?

To those calling the man foolish for turning down a job offer just to safeguard his relationship, you obviously don't know what Love is and to those judging them for abortion, I hope you're as holy as they come.
Cuddlebugie:

Cuddlebugie:

the full gist is simple
she met another guy n dumped my friend and even denied aborting for him
Re: This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by rex444(m): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2018
This one weak me ooo...how una forget say life is like a coin ... sometimes a head sometimes a tail
Re: This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by imitateMe(m): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2018
Why should you be making sacrifices for a lady? lol. Even women themselves love men that disrespect them.
Re: This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by ImaIma1(f): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2018
I think people generally are getting wicked to each other. It has nothing to do with gender.

Because i have examples of both sexes of people i know that got the same treatment and were heartbroken. Infact one of them saw it on Facebook.

It hasn't made me generalize that all men are trash and should be treated in like manner.
Re: This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by Headlesschicken(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2018
undecided Evacuation indeed...
Re: This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2018
Men have been doing it for long. D women have simply wisen up. Most guys hv average of 3 gf. Lets endure abeg na we teach gals bad tin

1 Like

Re: This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by punisha: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2018
OP my own is why would u put up d girls name and foto for d world to see Because she denied she was ever pregnant for u. your kind will circulate nude photos of her too if u had them just to make her feel 10% of the hurt u feel... Appears u took the news of her moving on so badly and ur the too emotional type. Pls move on. Pray to find someone better and let her be. No need tarnishing her image.

3 Likes

Re: This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by Godwithus20: 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
I tell people not to attach to many emotions in the sacrifices they make.
Do what you feel is right. Leave the rest for the opposite sex.
When they feel they are too important for you.
Just let them go and move on with you life. Period!

1 Like

Re: This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by cooooooks(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
adorable29:
Why do you people like to cry a lot.

So because your friend's girlfriend aborted twins for him, left him and chose another man it therefore means all ladies are wicked and blablabla.

Do you know the number of guys who dump women they promise marriage to daily?

You all should move on. She was never meant to be. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Hr should go get someone who will stick with him.

This lady (if the story is true) proves those guys right. Be heartless unto babes or babes will be heartless to you.
Re: This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by adorable29(f): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
cooooooks:

This lady (if the story is true) proves those guys right. Be heartless unto babes or babes will be heartless to you.

Based on your logic, since both gender have at one point in time disappointed thier partners, then everyone should be heartless to everyone? undecided undecided undecided

Grow up!
Re: This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by cooooooks(m): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
adorable29:

Based on your logic, since both gender have at one point in time disappointed thier partners, then everyone should be heartless to everyone? undecided undecided undecided

Grow up!

People should always have their eyes open. Do not forgo a clear opportunity because of one small relationship; especially if she makes it a dealbreaker.

This idea of "love" is a childish Disney fantasy. undecided
Re: This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by nanauju(f): 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pls any relationship that will make you as a guy.. Or even a lady.. Give up on your dream jobs or something you love doing.. Pls avoid o. Relationship no be marriage
Re: This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked by cooooooks(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2018
adorable29:

Grow up!

That's exactly what I'm saying. Make everybody open eye. No assume say s/he be correct guy/girl.

(1) (Reply)

When Was Your Last Time?? Pics / Tekashi 6ix9ine’s Baby Mama Shades His GF Sexy Pics With G Wagon Gift (photos) / 5 Super Reasons You Should Marry An Akwa Ibom Lady | Check No 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.