Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Comedian AY Believes Nigeria Can Still Qualify From World Cup Group Stage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian AY Believes Nigeria Can Still Qualify From World Cup Group Stage (13760 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup / Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian AY Believes Nigeria Can Still Qualify From World Cup Group Stage by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:41am On Jun 18, 2018
Nothing is impossible but with that super eagle I dont see them going no where
Re: Comedian AY Believes Nigeria Can Still Qualify From World Cup Group Stage by dxpecial(m): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Who looks like an HND holder between you and I? You have to be grateful to me for correcting your error.
boss I dey feel u wink
GrammarNazi1:

Who looks like an HND holder between you and I? You have to be grateful to me for correcting your error.
boss I dey feel u
Re: Comedian AY Believes Nigeria Can Still Qualify From World Cup Group Stage by deebrain(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2018
priceaction:
Calculations permutations and combinations have started.
So other teams have come to draw and sell guguru?

Rule number one to get out of group stage:

Never loose your first match. Never!.
Rule number 2. Always make sure you win your first match. This is mordern football that packing is allowed to frustrate top teams that are good in scoring. Ask Argentina, Brazil and Germany. If they are not careful they may drop points which can get them out of the tournament easily.
Nigerian players lost their focus after winning Argentina in their pre world cup build up. The thing entered their head. A team that has less than 3 goal attempt both on tagert and off Target in a big tournament like this, just running up and down the midfield and back again are not ready to move to next stage. Anyone that watch the Croatia match will notice how jiltery the opponent are in the first 30mins. That's where Nigeria supposed to finish the game but they refused to capitalize on their fear and those guys increased their tempo of winning set piece. And that gave birth to the 2 goals. Argentina and Icelandwill do same. Keeping pressures on defense to win set pieces and can give them edges.
The only hope is to beat Iceland mercilessly which is a dream that is far from coming through.

please someone should give this poster a bottle of malt... I will settle you later.
Re: Comedian AY Believes Nigeria Can Still Qualify From World Cup Group Stage by Neoteny(m): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2018
That's the problem with being a comedian..

You can't always tell when he's being serious.

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Believes Nigeria Can Still Qualify From World Cup Group Stage by rhasonel: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2018
We have vacancies for position below in Jordans Global Insurance Brokers Limited  
Job Title: Business Development Executive – Direct Insurance Broking
Academic qualifications: B. Sc. Insurance, Maths, Social Sciences or any of the Sciences
Age limit: 30 - 40 years
Years of experience in related firm: Minimum of 3 years
Applicants must reside in lagos.
Interested candidates should kindly forward their CV to EUnogu@jordansglobal.com and copy solomon.james@firstrhasonel.com
Use the position as the subject.
Re: Comedian AY Believes Nigeria Can Still Qualify From World Cup Group Stage by aniyphil: 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
Coming from a comedian . . .its all good grin grin grin

Re: Comedian AY Believes Nigeria Can Still Qualify From World Cup Group Stage by enility(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
I can see truly he is a comedian, everything looks comic to him
Re: Comedian AY Believes Nigeria Can Still Qualify From World Cup Group Stage by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
dxpecial:

boss I dey feel u wink
boss I dey feel u
cool
Re: Comedian AY Believes Nigeria Can Still Qualify From World Cup Group Stage by Sappro22(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
Super eagles just letting hopes down.. They have almost the highest supporters but see their poor performance.

LMAO joke nai Una dey

Meanwhile Tecno Spark k9 plus for sale
Check out https://www.nairaland.com/4569193/sale-tecno-spark-k9-plus
Re: Comedian AY Believes Nigeria Can Still Qualify From World Cup Group Stage by garriguy: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
Humchi:

wrong...

If you really watched argentina vs iceland would see that argentina might top the group..

Just that iceland was damn defensive...

Croatia and nigeria can't win this argentina... Most especially croatia..

If croatia play the way they played against nigeria to argentina..... It is a pitiful one for croatia..

Bros, what sayeth thou? I told you, Argentina and Iceland are leaving the group. Wait and see. Even if we did okay draw, the 3-0 they consume will sink them..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice Prince Performs 'Aboki' Without Shoes At NMVA 2013-Video / Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival / Chibbz, Ellyman, Roger Lino, TripleMG New Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.