Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It (28030 Views)

Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 18, 2018
cry
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by sureheaven(m): 11:48am On Jun 18, 2018
The way u people keep giving God useless issues bother me.....u always quote God to cover up ur cowardice,laziness and irresponsibility.....why would God give u brains if not to use it What stops her from TRYING at least to arrest those mofvckers??

If u don’t leave in Nigeria, I won’t blame u but if u leave in Nigeria and u still can’t learn and understand the environment u leave, it shows u are the biggest most foolish person on earth.
There’s no justice in Nigeria, if the girl arrest those guys, police will only collect money for bailing and set them free.
On the other hand, rape case isn’t that easy in the court of law thus, the lady will waste her time and money at the end .
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by Octobertwentysix(f): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2018
bigtt76:
Hmmm ....the way those girls selling agbo, agege bread and other foodstuff dress these days, you will be wondering if there's a modeling agency managing them. They are dressed in stressed jeans revealing thighs, face well made up ....not blaming her or others in her shoes but if those area boys do not see her as a 'donor' or the way she might have been playing with them seductively ...they wouldn't have called her upstairs and she wouldn't have gone there buh what do I know undecided One thing I know for sure is you will never hear of an Abacha seller being raped cry
It's such a shame that you are blaming the poor girl did you see her playing seductively with those guys and you are even a female. Shame on you

4 Likes

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by luminouz(m): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2018
sureheaven:
The way u people keep giving God useless issues bother me.....u always quote God to cover up ur cowardice,laziness and irresponsibility.....why would God give u brains if not to use it What stops her from TRYING at least to arrest those mofvckers??

If u don’t leave in Nigeria, I won’t blame u but if u leave in Nigeria and u still can’t learn and understand the environment u leave, it shows u are the biggest most foolish person on earth.
There’s no justice in Nigeria, if the girl arrest those guys, police will only collect money for bailing and set them free.
On the other hand, rape case isn’t that easy in the court of law thus, the lady will waste her time and money at the end .
Rubbish talk.....NGOs exist for a reason.....
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by bukatyne(f): 11:54am On Jun 18, 2018
Maybe blame was the wrong word.

She wasn't street smart else any lady knows that any 'come and collect money upstairs' is a recipe for disaster.

Thank God for the good Samaritan who took her to the hospital.

I am 100% certain that if they go back there, they would meet a different set of boys.

They can alert the local police to arrest the boys there or send then away (if they are not afraid of the touts/ part of them/ bribed by them) so that other innocent girls don't fall victim.
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by lolly2pops: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2018
bigtt76:
Hmmm ....the way those girls selling agbo, agege bread and other foodstuff dress these days, you will be wondering if there's a modeling agency managing them. They are dressed in stressed jeans revealing thighs, face well made up ....not blaming her or others in her shoes but if those area boys do not see her as a 'donor' or the way she might have been playing with them seductively ...they wouldn't have called her upstairs and she wouldn't have gone there buh what do I know undecided One thing I know for sure is you will never hear of an Abacha seller being raped cry

you are as dumb as they come.i swear you get an erection at everything your eyes gaze at.

2 Likes

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by sureheaven(m): 11:56am On Jun 18, 2018
Rubbish talk.....NGOs exist for a reason.....

How many cases like has ur NGO won?
Have u been to the law court before and learn a little apart from trash u type on Nairaland?
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by bukatyne(f): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
enemyofprogress:
who tolded you that she cannot be unraped? all they need to do is to rapeee her all over again and she gets unraped

You are so insensitive.....

Not surprised anyways. Your username says it all.

2 Likes

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by dominique(f): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
bigtt76:

You can't possibly be female and be justifying rape, you even inserted tribal bigotry into your sick post. Shame on you.

4 Likes

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by enemyofprogress: 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
bukatyne:

You are so insensitive.....

Not surprised anyways. Your username says it all.
is that your final answer?
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by Sunkyphil(m): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
AKALA na dangerous arena for mushin

1 Like

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by Jaqenhghar: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
When they say this country is a shithole some people will start foaming at the mouth. Where do you see normal people blaming the victim
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
When I sit amongst religious people I feel like am sitting amongst idiots. and seriously am not wrong.

See people calling God to come judge the issue, see people saying hell awaits the accused.

what utter rubbish. angry
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by Windflower(f): 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
bigtt76:
To say that you are a female, you should be very ashamed of yourself. What has rape got to do with ethnicity,where is the correlation.
If i remember quite alright, is it the same abacha girls who sleep with men for ordinary nokia torch light.
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by BeingFrank(m): 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
enemyofprogress:
who tolded you that she cannot be unraped? all they need to do is to rapeee her all over again and she gets unraped
You'll End Up "Reraping" Her. undecided
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by Sterope(f): 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Quite sad!

I thought it was common knowledge with these hawkers that you don't come in to collect your money. I pray she comes out stronger.
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by enemyofprogress: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
BeingFrank:
You'll End Up "Reraping" Her. undecided
is that your final answer
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by Ugosample(m): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
bigtt76:

Coming from a female shocked

I'm shocked

2 Likes

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by BeingFrank(m): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
enemyofprogress:
grin Yes, Final Answer = Reraping Of The Victim. I'm I Wrong?
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by Slimsly100(f): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
blessedvisky:

Does a young (probably illiterate) food seller strike you like the sort of person that has the resources to make sure the policemen find the guys and prosecute them?

Taking her to the hospital was the right move. The next step would be to rehabilitate her and possibly get her a better means of income that doesn't expose her to such dangers. Take her to an NGO that does things like this if she's up for it. Just my own opinion

I concur
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by addicted268(f): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
bigtt76:

This is so wrong on all levels. It was not stated anywhere that the poor girl dressed seductively or played seductively with the hoodlums so why the stereotyping?
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by pheonixdld2(m): 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
enemyofprogress:
You are a stupid foooool
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by enemyofprogress: 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
pheonixdld2:
You are a stupid foooool
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by coolviv: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
This is why we must try to read more and gain current information on what's happening around us. Who says she can't get help?
Call these numbers,toll free 112 or 08137960048. Give them the name and location and watch Lagos state government swing into action. Rape and domestic violence cases are not being taken lightly in Lagos at all. Google Dsvrt for more information.
Spread the word..spread these phone numbers on every media platform you can think of. Report any and every case of rape or dv around you. Don't say its not your business or not your family: Report. And let's see how these Godforsaken generationally cursed rapists will escape their judgement here on earth.
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by 9jaBloke: 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
BloggersNG:
Its sad That Everyday with get to deal with SARS stories, And Now Rape cases are on the rise, A young promising girl who hawks food to survive she and her family has just been raped by Some Notorious Area Boys after they deceived her about buying the food she sells, Now According to the lady who broke the news on Twitter, after the incident people started blaming the girl for it.. It happened at Mushin Lagos.

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/young-girl-who-hawks-food-raped-by-men.html

Contact

THE MIRABEL CENTRE
Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja, Lagos
Managed by Partnership for Justice
Tel: 08155770000, 07013491769, 08187243468, 01-2957816
www.pjnigeria.org
sarc@pjnigeria.org,
partners@pjnigeria.org,
partners4justice@yahoo.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by skayT: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Olalan:
If she wants to help her she should report the case to the relevant authorities
Did I hear you say report to relevant authorities?? If I hear! It seems you don't know where they call Akala in Mushin? Police sef dey fear to enter that place. Na condemned guys dey live that area. Let her just stay in that hospital and receive a clean bill of health and hope karma catches up with those guys someday.
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by Ayotemide(f): 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
bigtt76:

My dear, pls shut up! how dare you being your tribal bias to an issue of rape, what order of stupid is that??

That said, pls dress in Burqa if you like, Rapists are men without self control and Rape in this case and many more I have heard is never the Victim's fault. have a beautiful, sense-filled day.
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by CwazyBlaqGal(f): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
May God have mercy on dis country
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by Altern8(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
While we cannot always catch these hoodlums (someone here stated that policemen would be reluctant to go to Akala, Mushin) we can sensitize these hawkers to protect themselves. There are some places you don’t go to. Criminals control those territories and these guys are customers of the police. Police sef don tire for their matter.

Those who blame her may look heartless but they have a point. I just don’t know why everywhere in the world, women love to hang out with dangerous men. Later we hear sad stories like this. Be security conscious as a woman.

If you have a contrary opinion, kindly state it like a sane human being. Don’t be a fool.
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by eniorisha(m): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
Only those who live or work in Mushin will know how daring & deadly those Akala guys are. Police are aware of d guys' atrocities. Most of d guys are cultists. My big sister working close to d place once told us some of these guys killed a rival of their & was playing football with his decapitated head. Perhaps, she's new in Mushin. How dare u mingle so carelessly in Mushin like DT? Not justifying rape anyway
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by Harmony92(f): 12:58am On Jun 19, 2018
luminouz:

Shut dafuck up!! This karma excuse is so last millennium...u never hear the whites..chinese or the Japanese putting everything on karma...they prosecute the offenders and jail them...it's only in naija people hide behind karma to justify their cowardice...

If ur karma is real,why is boko Haram,Fulani herdsmen on the rampage....karma is their father or what or the benue/taraba victims had done something very very bad so karma is fvcking them up yeah..even with the children too??

No make me vex today abeg!!
kia! U are very very rude. In a country were sum peeps believe dey can do whatever dey want n get away wit it angry what do u want me to do? Go after d men or what? I believe for every sin dat we commit there is a reward for it so stop rantin all in d name of quoting wink oga vex direct ur anger to d right source cum out n protest, I go follow u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driver Hit By LASTMA Officials, Battles For His Life (Photos) / In 1995, Nigerian Scammers Sold A Fake Airport To A Foreign Bank For $242M / Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.