Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 (34597 Views)

Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild / Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) / Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin grin

This Sarrki sef nawaooo
With the way u dey carry dis PMB matter for head like bucket of water

And is it true that you're the chief BMC on this forum

No vex ooo
Naso I hear am o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by Wasky101: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2018
Kkk
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by Sijo01(f): 9:52am On Jun 18, 2018
The incompetent one.
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:52am On Jun 18, 2018
Oni ranu

Have you ever wondered how you can cause a coup at hell fire! Lol
Here is the best way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owf1NbJDh00

And what this world leader did will melt your heart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWTXOVNAwnM
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:52am On Jun 18, 2018
ABDULSODEEQ:

BABA WHENEVER COUP DEY!! IT MEANS THE LEADER IS EITHER STEALING AND IS IRRESPONSIBLE
.. Are you now telling us that IBB overthrew Buhari then because he was stealing and irresponsible? I asked based on ur comment.Please answer me sir.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by origima: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2018
U are quite right.
God have been using Buhari to save Nigeria and Nigerians. Some day,we shall come to our senses

Let me brushing up your IQ that as been brainwashed by criminal elements in the society!!!

Having said that ,

The coup was to save Nigeria from massive looting of the omorilewas, the likes of Umaru Dikko,and many more

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by Oju4190: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
...I wonder when your brain will reset. Did he allow the civilian president then to finish his own work?
I remember vividly there was massive jubilation on the street of Nigeria when the then corrupt Government
of shagari was removed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by Donemmy(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2018
bless you
JONNYSPUTE:
...I wonder when your brain will reset. Did he allow the civilian president then to finish his own work?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by CodeTemplar: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2018
So what happens after pmb is done with his tenure. will the constitution be void?
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by Alariiwo: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2018
omooba969:

...a ruler. cool

Nah.. it's people like Aguiyi Ironsi that can pass for a ruler..

He canceled the regional system to rule over Nigeria thinking his tribesmen will take total dominance but God pass man.
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by bayelsaowei(m): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2018
sarrki:
They didn’t allow you to finish the Good work then

Now is the time to get it right

Pmb all the way
who didn't allow him.. His clueless or who??
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by beeblack: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2018
just tell him to get ready like this man

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by buhariguy(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2018
Redoil:
He didnt allow shagari to finish his work as a democratically elected president
shagari was dubiously elected President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2018
Oju4190:
I remember vividly there was massive jubilation on the street of Nigeria when the then corrupt Government
of shagari was removed.
....But you were so blind to also see the wide jubilation on the street when the infantile clueless government of Baba was overthrown by IBB?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by FlyboyZee: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2018
La La La...
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by kizaronto: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2018
sarrki:

Let me brushing up your IQ that as been brainwashed by criminal elements in the society!!!

Having said that ,

The coup was to save Nigeria from massive looting of the omorilewas, the likes of Umaru Dikko,and many more

Likewise the one that u blunt and myopic people tagged an " Igbo Coup". It was aimed at stamping out nepotism, tribalism and massive corruption that was being perpetrated in the country by the likes of Okotie Eboh and other politicians then.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by GMBuhari: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2018
Alariiwo:
PMB has always been a leader..

Even the Western powers then referred to him as honest and intelligent.
How Igbos think otherwise is what I'm yet to figure out.

They don't think , Anything they hear from their clueless anti-government leaders and scammers is the truth even if evidence points otherwise

1 Like

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by NairaMaster1(m): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2018
sarrki:

Having said that ,

That's the only language: massive looting.
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by Jethrolite(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2018
sarrki:

Having said that ,

See how uneducated you are, you can not even communicate in proper English.

You are just wasting your life and I hope you realise before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by GMBuhari: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2018
Paperwhite:

Stop justifying utter illegality.Coup plotting is not a conventional act in the military or based on the Nigerian constitution.
Meanwhile is looting still not going on now? You warped reasoning have no logic. http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/11/nigeria-ruled-looters-now-hands-super-looters-adp/

So because ADP said it , then it must be true ??

I wonder if you read this part

Our party ADP, was set up to give the Nigerian people a credible alternative they have been yearning for, a third force which is capable of turning the country around for good.

Our party, since its registration with the Independent Electoral Commission (INEC) in June 2017, has continued to receive massive membership. This is an indication that Nigerians are tired and can no longer continue with the shenanigan ways of doing politics which is currently being practiced by both the APC and PDP
any slightly educated person would easily conclude that ADP said what it said to bring APC to disrepute
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by buhariguy(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Are you now telling us that IBB overthrew Buhari then because he was stealing and irresponsible? I asked based on ur comment.Please answer me sir.
no,
He was remove because of his anti corruption

1 Like

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by firo08(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2018
sarrki:

Pmb all the way

Sarrki the hustle for 30k is real.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by omooba969(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2018
Alariiwo:

Nah.. it's people like Aguiyi Ironsi that can pass for a ruler..

He canceled the regional system to rule over Nigeria thinking his tribesmen will take total dominance but God pass man.

Lol
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2018
buhariguy:
no,
He was remove because of his anti corruption
.. I asked based on his comment that wherever there is a coup means the ousted government is involved in stealing and responsibilities. He couldn't answer. And for you,why did u believe Shagari was overthrown because of corruption but Buhari 's was due to anti corruption?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by Just2endowed2(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2018
sarrki:

Pmb all the way

did u even know what happen in 1983? did u even read history at all? i pity the youth

1 Like

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by skales67(m): 10:21am On Jun 18, 2018
Enemy of Democracy!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by undefeateds: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
See English na!!!!
Typical of Buhari, his government and supporters..
BRUSHING INDEED
bros u are wicked and u just rubbish the career of this nairaland hero
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by sarrki(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin

This Sarrki sef nawaooo
With the way u dey carry dis PMB matter for head like bucket of water

And is it true that you're the chief BMC on this forum

No vex ooo
Naso I hear am o

Your village people go get the answer
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2018
ABDULSODEEQ:

BABA WHENEVER COUP DEY!! IT MEANS THE LEADER IS EITHER STEALING AND IS IRRESPONSIBLE

Exactly! just like irresponsible Buhari was stealing massively, thereby prompting ibb to throw him out via coup. Buhari stole massively!
Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
This pics will give really give the ipob pigs a really bad day and something to worry about
your English would rather give them a horrible day than the news. Ewu Gambia.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 by buzodyke: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2018
KACHIKWU IS WHAT HAPPENS TO TOP TECHNOCRATS IN THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT, ESPECIALLY IN A BUHARI PRESIDENCY

When President Buhari finally unveiled his ministerial appointees in 2015, Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu was one of the very few stars in the galaxy of the same old, same old career politicians Buhari assembled.

With a PhD from Harvard and a good career in the global oil industry, Kachikwu was a promise of great things for the Nigerian oil industry. But what has happened? His technocratic pedigree has been neutralised by the political authority that operates above him.

This validates what Prof. Kingsley Moghalu has astutely identified to the Nigerian electorate: top technocrats working under the political authority of incompetent and visionless elected officials cannot deliver optimally.

To actualise the full performance capabilities of top technocrats in government, the electorate needs to vest political authority in some of them, by electing them as president and governors.

Kingsley, a top technocrat, has put himself forward to Nigerians by running for president in 2019. We need to support him and ensure he becomes our next president. That way, his competences and those of other technocrats he will appoint to his government can best serve our country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) / Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo / No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.