Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild (38744 Views)

Nigeria Politicians Needs The Oracle Back To Put The People First- (Great Video) / Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) / Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Fira09(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2022

President Muhammadu Buhari recently welcomed his first great-grandchild.

LIB reported that his granddaughter, Aisha Mukhtar and her husband, Khalid Wambai, welcomed their first child together.

Aisha gave birth to a baby girl in Liv Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey.

The couple got married in 2021.

SOURCE

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by blazingblender(m): 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
Wow
But who noticed the man resemble Indian man in the last picture...
But why are Fulani girls just beautiful none of their men deserve them

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
How old is the girl
Wat a beautiful baby

17 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Chaos14: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
May the curse of your great grand father not be on you

168 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by God1000(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
I don't want to transfer my anger on these innocent kids, but their grandpa and great grandfather has caused irreparable damage to our country

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by minks(m): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
So the ancestor is making great grandchildren now? Wonderful!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by zed7: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
This country needs to be destroyed by fire. I'm sure Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed for less.
This baby is draped in Burberry and probably born in a foreign hospital.

Meanwhile I just watched a video of drivers stuck in traffic for days, drinking dirty water and bathing with detergent in a dirty stream. Another one claims he is being paid 5k a month to drive a haulage truck.

A special place in hell await our leaders.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Jeon(f): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Very beautiful.

Hausa/fulani are art/visual work in appearance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
See how the little ones beauty just follow am come...

These rich Fulanis dey fine.

6 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by EmahBoss(f): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
Welcome to the world baby.
Can't take my eyes off her necklaces. Dammmn money is everything let no one tell you otherwise

5 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Barims(m): 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
The curse of your great grand dad shall hunt you, your mom and dad

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by virginprincess(f): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nothing more lovely than a handsome man and a beautiful woman coming together,they make beautiful and adorable kids,congrats to them.

12 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:02am On Oct 05, 2022
Ff
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by adecz: 9:03am On Oct 05, 2022
undecided

I see nothing "adorable" in anything
that involves the selfish and heartless
man, who has visited so much death,
hunger and hopelessness on the citizens
of this great country...

He is always very happy and in high
spirits in anything that concerns his
family, but shows no sense empathy or
responsibility for the sufferings of the
citizens whom he leads, apart from his
countless messages of shock, condolences
& bringing culprits to book. Culprits that
are always released based on instructions
from "above'❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

As he celebrates his own family, Nigerian
women are giving birth in the bush as
captives of his Fulani brothers and he
doesn't care☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

We hand him over to God to judge him
in a painful way▫️◻️◼️❌

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by arejibadz(m): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2022
Buhari done secure wealth for his great grand child.

Rich kids.

It’s time to put the masses first.

Obi will set the pace for accountable governance.

I said what I said

5 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Urheadmaster(m): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2022
Congratulations

He will grow and follow Buhari footsteps tongue

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by ObosiUkwalla: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2022
The gods of the land will take care of him how Buhari has been taking care of Nigerians. Evil family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Freelane33(m): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2022
Congrats
I don’t believe these people are indigenous nigeria people
We really need to trace dia roots
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by money121(m): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2022
Seen
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Elidrisy20: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2022
What an innocent child
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by kenzysmith: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2022
Nigeria is curse an illiterate and great grand father is your president.

another great granny is warming up

8 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by KingLennon(m): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2022
This baby is born with a silver spoon, no stress.

If you weren't born with a silver spoon, make sure your kids get that privilege....

Hussle!

11 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by shamsin6300(m): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2022
EmahBoss:
Welcome to the world baby.
Can't take my eyes off her necklaces. Dammmn money is everything let no one tell you otherwise

I have to go back and look at it two times.

6 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2022
Ist grandc From 2nd wife

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by verybadmouth(m): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2022
Biafrans will definitely not like this. If it was Atiku's great grandchild now, they would have been celebrating. Yeye

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by bestman09(m): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2022
shocked
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Atarakpa: 9:05am On Oct 05, 2022
Money and power is very very good.
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by KingLennon(m): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2022
Barims:
The curse of your great grand dad shall hunt you, your mom and dad
I was expecting someone to say this. That baby is not the cause of your misfortune o.

Replace yourself in the baby's position and see the truth...

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration / Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) / Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.