Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee (27282 Views)

Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by Candyking(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2018
Former Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomhole, at an event held in honour of late MKO Abiola’s family was quoted to have said he would arrest ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo if were Nigeria’s president.

Oshiomhole urged President Muhammadu Buhari to probe and arrest the former president “if he has committed any offence”.

The former president of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) said: “He should be arrested if he has committed any offence. He arrested many of us. So, if we are celebrating Chief Gani Fawehinmi, we have compelling reasons to do so. In all of these, we didn’t pay any money to Gani or Falana. They defended us pro bono.

Obviously reacting to the statement via his Twitter handle said he would put Oshiomole you in a small monkey cage with a big Hot chimpanzee, if he was president

See tweet with link below

https://candytv.com.ng/2018/06/18/ffk-to-oshiomole-ill-put-you-in-a-small-cage-with-a-big-Hot-chimpanzee/

If I were President I would arrest Obasanjo"- Oshiomole

If I were President I would put you in a small monkey cage with a big Hot chimpanzee.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1007595477070696448

8 Likes

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by mikhe2(m): 8:32am On Jun 18, 2018
Dis man is mouthed lol. That means Oshio like hòrny chimpanzee. Wait a minute hörny chimpanzee fit make Oshio get erection? Lwkmd

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by ikaboy: 8:41am On Jun 18, 2018
Makes no sense

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by orisa37: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2018
Innovative Discernment.

8 Likes

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by punisha: 11:35am On Jun 18, 2018
I second this motion...

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by Sunnynaz: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hs
Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by Anigreat: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin

ikaboy:
Makes no sense

shocked

Guy e mek sense over!

Lol ffk finish the monstrous looking being. I mean the monkey replica Oshiomholeshocked

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by lilfreezy: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Horny_ and Gay grin

15 Likes

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by ddippset(m): 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
I bet in his next tweet,

Fani Kayode would quote a bible verse and then tell us how he is covered with the blood of Jesus.

Then ipob christians and wailing christians will clap for him.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by lastmaster(m): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
This man and Reno get bad mouth die.Never go petty with them.

21 Likes

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin ;Dhahaha
Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hahahahah. I don die for laugh here

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by aribisala0(m): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
ikaboy:
Makes no sense

It makes plenty of sense

TO WHOM IT CONCERNS

The monkey and the chimpanzee

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by freemanbubble: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
isoright
Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by UcheIgboanugo: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
I actually saw this news on my Google news feed, its actually with a hor.ny chimpanzee not hot. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by wink2015(m): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
Femi Fani Kayode don start with him BASKET MOUTH

His mouth just dey leak like Basket O! Malam you be Akpere!

Between Femi Fani Kayode and Reno Omokri I know no who go win for POISON MOUTH.

The two of them get poison mouth and their mouth just dey lick like BASKET O!

10 Likes

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by ekestic1976(f): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
lastmaster:

No, not bad mouth; he doesn't get sense - that's all. There's a way you talk back to elders that draws sensible people to your side. This isn't one of them.

5 Likes

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by Idrismusty97(m): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
UcheIgboanugo:
I actually saw this news on my Google news feed, its actually with a Hot chimpanzee not hot. cheesy
Nairaland censored Hörny to "Hot".

6 Likes

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
lastmaster:

CHIMPANZEE, MONKEY, CAGE, HOT, BLACK FOR JUST ONE SOMEBODY FROM EDO, PERSON PAPA, HAAAAAAAA, FUNKEEEEEEEEEEEE, AYE MI, TEMI BAMI. Oshiomole fit commit suicide o,

6 Likes

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
APC are full of hypocrite imagine if obasonjo were still praising buhari would he oshiomole called for obasanjo arrest...

I totally agreed with FFK on this one

13 Likes

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by UcheIgboanugo: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Nairaland censored Hörny to "Hot".
Yea I know, so I spelt it with a dot in between the word
Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by Austino50: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
Senseless talk from senseless man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by Didi2d(m): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
How is that my business?
Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
FFK Talks like a baby. Tho i understand he is not a politician afterall

5 Likes

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by mercyway: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
In all fairness, Oshiomole deserved it

10 Likes

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by dafemnet: 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
How wld FFK feel if a white man says that to him.
#saynotoracism
Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release / COVID-19: Kingsley Moghalu's Statement On The Crisis / Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Vacation In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.