Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,493 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee (27288 Views)

Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by Mryacks: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
Disrespectful....
Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by edupedia: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
ikaboy:
Makes no sense

...Everyone please take note. All these PDP looters want is to comeback and finish Nigeria by repeat looting. They are not preparing for any serious presidential election. What they intend to do is spread clownnish puns and propaganda followed by mayhem all over the country in 2019.8 months to election all we read are codeine, tramadol, chimpanzee and babboons.. Is this the way to send Buhari back to Daura as they say? They were never serous about governance and never will be. Security forces please take note. They are not preparing for any election.
Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by themanderon: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chai this man has a terrible caustic mouth. Mr oshiomole please hide. grin
Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
frankwyte:
I have not picked any sense from you since I notice you on this forum. It's either you are writing to praise PMB or issuing tantrums against another non supporter or you ditch trash regarding IPOB! And look at your age we are suppose to learn something meaningful from you. Now it's the other way round. Who do you this thing? He no go better for ram sir.
Please, the Village Witches are on his matter

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by Temptee101(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Hahahaha kikikikikikiki

May God continue to bless Fani, Reno and Dino
Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by Essential(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
Candyking:
Former Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomhole, at an event held in honour of late MKO Abiola’s family was quoted to have said he would arrest ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo if were Nigeria’s president.

Oshiomhole urged President Muhammadu Buhari to probe and arrest the former president “if he has committed any offence”.

The former president of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) said: “He should be arrested if he has committed any offence. He arrested many of us. So, if we are celebrating Chief Gani Fawehinmi, we have compelling reasons to do so. In all of these, we didn’t pay any money to Gani or Falana. They defended us pro bono.

Obviously reacting to the statement via his Twitter handle said he would put Oshiomole you in a small monkey cage with a big Hot chimpanzee, if he was president

See tweet with link below

https://candytv.com.ng/2018/06/18/ffk-to-oshiomole-ill-put-you-in-a-small-cage-with-a-big-Hot-chimpanzee/

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1007595477070696448
ffk get ready to go to jail.
Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by eurogee: 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
This talk nobi rubbish abeg grin Osho resemble chimpanzees.... Hahahahaha
Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by bizzibodi(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
How somebody father go dey Yan like bambino on diaper.
Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
edupedia:

...Everyone please take note. All these PDP looters want is to comeback and finish Nigeria by repeat looting. They are not preparing for any serious presidential election. What they intend to do is spread clownnish puns and propaganda followed by mayhem all over the country in 2019.8 months to election all we read are codeine, tramadol, chimpanzee and babboons.. Is this the way to send Buhari back to Daura as they say? They were never serous about governance and never will be. Security forces please take note. They are not preparing for any election.

Re: FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee by willibounce1(m): 12:00am On Jun 19, 2018
Fooli.sh man...LMAO! Imagine what a Hot chimpanzee will do to oshiomole. The phucking no go get part 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. / Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud / North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.