Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Love Or Obsession. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Or Obsession. . . (791 Views)

What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? / Girls Obsession About Staying Indoors / Help! I Have An Unhealthy Obsession For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Or Obsession. . . by Africanqueen2(f): 12:00am On Jun 04, 2010
A friend of mine met a guy online and they've been talking none stop every day. He buys her credit and sends her cash without her asking, send sms all day and literally talk throughout the day. . . My friend is worried she asked him to stop but he won't he'll just continue saying he loves her and he'll do anything for her that she's his responsibility. This has been going on for weeks, he doesn't want her near any guy. She wants to give in but not sure. . . The funny part is the guy hasn't seen her in flesh and blood, just her pic. He wants her to come visit him but she refused and asked him to come over which he plans to do. . . Now to me this is obsession, I mean wat kind of a guy will love a girl he hasn't seen? Is this love or obsession. . . What do u think people?
Re: Love Or Obsession. . . by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 04, 2010
Loneliness, Boredom, grooming for ritualistic needs etc the list is endless to the almost obsessive-like love this man is showing. Tell your friend to be very careful infact I would cut ties with him if it were me. I just hope she didnt give this man her home/office address because from what little you have described of him, he has possessive and stalking tendencies too. So many freaks out there on the WORLD WIDE WEB.
Re: Love Or Obsession. . . by baussy(f): 12:15am On Jun 04, 2010
4 words 4 u, RUN 4 UR LIFE!!! This is pure Obsession especially if he doesn't want you arnd other guyz, u no go get male friends again haba! See me c trouble oh! shocked
Re: Love Or Obsession. . . by ITgurlie(f): 12:29am On Jun 04, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The guy has traces of jealousy and it's not love but lust and obsession. She had better cut it off even if it means buying another sim card,
Re: Love Or Obsession. . . by Faher(m): 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Loneliness, Boredom, grooming for ritualistic needs etc the list is endless to the almost obsessive-like love this man is showing. Tell your friend to be very careful infact I would cut ties with him if it were me. I just hope she didnt give this man her home/office address because from what little you have described of him, he has possessive and stalking tendencies too. So many freaks out there on the WORLD WIDE WEB.

There goes the misandrist again

(1) (Reply)

I Am Confused Pls Help / Do Guys Always Have This Feeling Of Attraction For Pretty Girls? / Do Gals Love Crazy Hair On Guyz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.