Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

The Hardest Truth Of Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hardest Truth Of Life. (518 Views)

Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / The Hardest Part Of Marriage Nobody Will Tell You. / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hardest Truth Of Life. by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2018
1. Every experience you have ever had will dissolve into the thin air.

2. Everyone you love will someday be a pile of decomposing bones.

3. No matter who you are, wealthy or poor, you will die.

4. Whether you believe in an afterlife or not, someday, you will not be here on Earth.

5. Nobody gives a Fvuck about you!

6. Life is just waiting for death.

7. Enjoy the wait….

Im out!!

1 Like

Re: The Hardest Truth Of Life. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 18, 2018
8. Buhari cannot make Nigeria better

9. Mikel Obi can never be like okocha

10. A male goat can Bleep his mother in d open.

11. Bobrisky anus can never never never return to normal size.
Re: The Hardest Truth Of Life. by kasimseun(m): 8:53am On Jun 18, 2018
No matter who you are, you will surely die one day... I realise that the day I lost my dad
Re: The Hardest Truth Of Life. by Diamond23(f): 10:47am On Jun 18, 2018
This world, life, nd everything in it z a mystery....xo live today as if tomorrow never exist

(1) (Reply)

Half Cast Whitening Cream For Sale / 5 Drown As Boat Capsizes In Lagos / My Boyfriend Cheated On Me- Should I Return His Gifts To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.