Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father’s Day, Says He's The Real 'bill Gates' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father’s Day, Says He's The Real 'bill Gates' (593 Views)

Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) / CDQ Celebrates Masterkraft On Father's Day, Says He Rebuilt Him After His Father / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Late Dad On Father's Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father’s Day, Says He's The Real 'bill Gates' by EmagNig(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2018
American billionaire Bill Gates joined the rest of the world to celebrate their fathers on Father's Day yesterday.

The 2nd world’s richest man took to his Instagram page to celebrate his dad, William Henry “Bill” Gates, on Father’s Day and called him the real "Bill Gates.

He shared the photo above with him and wrote:

‘My dad and I share the same name. After starting Microsoft, people used to ask him if he was the real Bill Gates. I always hope he says, “Yes.” I hope he tells them that he’s all the things the other one aspires to be. Happy #fathersday to the real Bill Gates.’

Gates had an interest in computer programming from a young age, and pursued his passion throughout college. In 1975, together with his childhood friend Paul Allen, Gates developed a version of the programming language BASIC for the first microcomputer – the MITS Altair 8800.

Gates and Allen approached MITS with their creation, and the company agreed to distribute it as 'Altair BASIC'. Paul Allen was hired into MITS, and Gates took a leave of absence from Harvard to work with him in Albuquerque in November 1975. They officially established Microsoft' on 4 April 1975, with Gates as the CEO. Gates never returned to Harvard.

https://lailasnews.com/bill-gates-celebrates-his-dad-on-fathers-day-says-hes-the-real-bill-gates/

lalasticlala

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father’s Day, Says He's The Real 'bill Gates' by thanki410(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2018
Why do Nigerian fathers marry late and die early

(1) (Reply)

Bank War:twitter Reacts As Sterling Bank Apologises For Trolling Other Banks / Bbnaija’s Bambam Looking Lovely In New Photos / (photo): Girls Hate Me Because They Don't Look Good Like Me'- Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.