Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Please Why Is Black Man IQ So Low. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Why Is Black Man IQ So Low. (600 Views)

A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ / Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black / Black Man Rocking Oyinbo Woman In Jamaica. See Her Son's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Why Is Black Man IQ So Low. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 18, 2018
All African Countries are in poverty becus they are being ruled by gorillas and baboons. No single country being ruled by a black man is good. Mahn b like say i dey move to the mountains. undecided
Re: Please Why Is Black Man IQ So Low. by LordsApostle: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2018
Because black men have black brain and mind

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Is Black Man IQ So Low. by Jfyzee: 10:48am On Jun 18, 2018
Heard it is because Africa is closer to HELL. Reason their soul is full of evil.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Why Is Black Man IQ So Low. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:50am On Jun 18, 2018
Because there's no love and unity
Re: Please Why Is Black Man IQ So Low. by dingbang(m): 10:50am On Jun 18, 2018
We just have this entitlement mentality.
Re: Please Why Is Black Man IQ So Low. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2018
There's no Blackman anywhere.
We only have Africans.

BTW, why are u behaving like someone with 0 IQ?
Have u not hear how Nigerians and Africans keep breaking records in universities both in Europe, America, Canada, etc?

I is also obvious u don't travel from Ur local environment to come up with such.
Travel outside Ur vicinity, and see intelligent Nigerians everywhere.

Just be talking anyhow.

...And please don't go anywhere outside Africa because nobody will welcome someone of Ur IQ level and so u won't add more salt to injury.

1 Like

Re: Please Why Is Black Man IQ So Low. by pafo(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2018
If I remember correctly, you were the same guy who posted a picture of the girl he was going to "lash" the next day.

Now judge yourself from that senseless post. Is your IQ average or low?

4 Likes

Re: Please Why Is Black Man IQ So Low. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2018
It's because of our language. Imagine you as a chinese/Japanese grew up reading those funny symbols from such a young age.

Fun fact; the more we stress our brain, the more neuron connectivity pathway we build in our brains leading to higher intelligence.

African language is that of a simpleton. Very brief, no complexity, lacking precision , can't be used to describe many things. Etc.

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Is Black Man IQ So Low. by daviesblaze(m): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Because your father's IQ was very low and gave birth to a m0ron in form of a human being. and that m0ron grew up to become a full adult which everyone taught was a responsible young man. until he revealed his true mor0nic nature by coming to Nairaland and asking some dumb question about his father's IQ being low.

well i don't blame you. the son of a goat is a goat, so likewise the son of a mor0n will always be a mor0n.

Thank you.

sincerely,
daviesblaze cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Please Why Is Black Man IQ So Low. by don4real18(m): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
You are one of the black men making others think we have a low intelligence quotient. It's a shame that we allow people like you claim to be one of us. Why don't you go ahead and join the chinkos and whites in other to grow your IQ

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Won Me Over By Showing Up To Events He Wasn’t Invited To / Whatsapp Group For Relationship Talks / Sex Of The Day: ‘ravage—eat Up The Stark Unclad Flesh In Front Of You.’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.