Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... (1772 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love / Is IVF The Only Way Out??? (A Must Read) / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
mikeywise:

you opened a thread in February, where u said that u are based somewhere else other than abuja. how do you reconcile that?
Benue, like i said b4 i have i came to Abj in the year 2006, ask me anywhere in abj and i will describe the place for u because i have stayed there for yrs...

bt from the year 2015 my former church then opened a branch is Benue so i went with the team that opened the branch..... bt unfortunately the branch of the church had to close last year.....

so i usually switch from benue to Abj because where i am staying in masaka is nt my house bt a member of my church, bt i have a small house (a single room in Benue state..)
Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by Elthugnificent(m): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2018
okwabayi:
Why do people litter nairaland with suicide threads? If you tell them to go ahead they quickly change their minds, some going as far to ask "so someone cannot play with you again?".

If you are contemplating suicide kindly go ahead. The world is full of people as it is. I'm sure the same you won't dream of suicide if Nigeria was caught in a war.
Not cool bro.
Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:43am On Jun 20, 2018
mikeywise:

you opened a thread in February, where u said that u are based somewhere else other than abuja. how do you reconcile that?
thanks for ur time sir, the story is really long bt let me try to summarize it....

like i said b4 i came to Abj in the year 2006, i didn't jst came on my own a woman that owns a restaurant at area 3 Garki brought me to Abj, and she was paying me 3k then per month.... my plan then was to work for 2yrs and then save money and buy a bike (okada )

bt along the line i discoverd that if i should be collecting my salary then i would be eaten half of it or even more b4 month end...(i didn't know much about opening a bank account then )so i told the woman to be saving my money 4me which she agreed.....

after 2yrs i wanted to go bt she told me nt to go that she wants to help me in life that i was very hard working..... so i stayed back... her promise was for me to go and learn how to drive then she would buy a car for me as a hire purchase.... So january the following yr i went to area 10 opposite ship house for driving school, and within 2 weeks i was done....then she sacked her driver she then added 1k to my salary.. And i drove her till december and she didn't for once mention about buying the car again...

so one evening she called me and told me that as i have already known that Abj is too large, that i need to drive her for atleast additional 4yrs to master the road..i became weak..i told her no that i want to leave, she later said it might nt take up to 4yrs again bt i refused...
so the woman brought a register that the time i was incharge of drinks that 46k got missing, she gave me money to go to driving school, i left her shop open people fetched her water, so i must pay for the bills, and the end of the day my balance was 1500 naira after more than 3yrs....

i went to Garki police station to lay a complain, and the end of the day when they invited her the case turned against me, i was locked up for 3 days.....

so i had to start sleeping outside then with hausa people, after a while i got another restaurant job close to Garki market (Bonoze catherine services ) one day a man came there and ate after few minutes he came back that he left his phones and money there, no body saw it, the man took all of us (the workers )to police station again, beat us broke our legs, and the man did nt even bother coming again so after few days the police said we should call people to come and bail us..

then i got another job at Asokoro hospital canteen, the woman was paying me 7k bt because of my hard work within 5 months i was receiving 15k. my plan then was to save money and buy a small car.. then one hausa man from Niger republic usually come there to eat, the man loves me so much, one salah festival the man even gave me 50k so the following yr the man called me one day that he doesn't like the job that i was doing, that i should bring my cv that he wants to give me a job. When i told him my qualification he was disappointed, it was myself that then told him about a car he said his friend is a custom officer that they were selling some cars then 14 seats for 500k so i begged him to assit me, since i had only 250k, i went to oceanic bank then a widrew the money and gave to him.. And that was the last time i saw the man till today, his number never went trough again...

i still continued my work, there was a time a bomb blasted at Abacha barrack, a guy came from there that our madam should employ him, his name was David from cross river, the madam employed him..... the madam usually give me money to keep, to settle for drinks and fishes, that day she gave me 250k to keep, she has been doing that for more than one yr, when i woke up that morning, i could nt see my phone where i plugged it, all my colleague were looking for there phones, i quickly went to my bag where i kept the money and it was gone... I could nt believe it, the new guy was nowhere to be found... He ran away with everything.....

i quickly went to my madam house to tell her, she said it was a lie or, that it was me that brought the boy to steal her money, so she took me to AYA police station again, after questions the police said it was nt my fault that she should go and look for the boy, bt after much talk i had to tell them that i was going to work until the money completes, bt along the line she asked me to go and look for another job..
i was weak, i have worked for yrs bt nothing to show for it, then in 2011 i gave my life to christ and started going to church... i became so dedicated that i was ordained as a minister after 2yrs and later the church opened a branch in Mkd (Benue state )all the while i was in the church i was nt paid, i wore one suit until the color changed, bt i still did nt give up, so when i relocated to benue in 2015 to help the church grow, bt after 2 yrs numerically the church grew (i have video bt i can't post )bt there no money when the head qtr saw that the burden was much on then they had to close the church again.....

by then my rent in Abj had expired, no money to renew it, so i had to remain in benue, it was when the killing became too much that i went to abj again to stay with one family, bt i can't over stay there, though i do help them to do some work so i always switch that's why i it looks as if i live in 2 difference places...

bt where i have been all the yrs is Abj.......
Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
Pls this thred is still open for comments...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Household items for sale in Ibadan / Cheating Partner, Advise How To Deal With Her / Relocation Sales - Yaba Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.