Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) (42933 Views)

Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha / Peter Obi Storms Onitsha Main Market, Hailed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by blackaxe78: 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
tuniski:

Which yeye elites?
Elites/fayemi/buhari/apc Will be thrashed!

Yinmu
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
LibertyRep:
Where is the candidate contesting for the election? Where is Eleka?

Fayose is making it seems like the contest is between him and Fayemi whereas he is not going to be on the ballot..
. Same thing Oshimhole did for Obaseki bro. So chill .
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by blackaxe78: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mayrock:
Igbo amaka

May I use this opportunity to appeal to every viable Ekiti citizen to support fayose and Eleka....

Fayose is a good man and stands for truth....

support Eleka

vote Eleka.

Go stand for Obiano!

Signing MOU on weekly basis with nothing on ground.

1 Like

Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by Arisheloaded(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
Kosofe LGA Lagos NPOWER VOLUNTEERS SUPPORT Pres Buhari and Governor AMBODE's re-election in 2019.

https://www.nairaland.com/4569418/kosofe-lga-npower-volunteers-support#68611750

Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by blackaxe78: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
LibertyRep:
Where is the candidate contesting for the election? Where is Eleka?

Fayose is making it seems like the contest is between him and Fayemi whereas he is not going to be on the ballot..

Cover up he needs for the tremendous looting of Ekiti state treasury

2 Likes

Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
blackaxe78:

Go stand for Obiano!
Signing MOU on weekly basis with nothing on ground.

Go and sleep.....
Is late....the day is already far spent.
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by blackaxe78: 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mayrock:

Go and sleep.....

Is late....the day is already far spent.

When majority are talking, keep shut

Outright minority you are.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by SirToby(m): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mayrock:
Igbo amaka

May I use this opportunity to appeal to every viable Ekiti citizen to support fayose and Eleka....

support Eleka

vote Eleka.
No Biafra again ?

1 Like

Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
blackaxe78:

When majority are talking, keep shut
Outright minority you are.
yawns
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
SirToby:
No Biafra again ?
you will get a reply by 10am tomorrow,
Go and sleep. the night is far spent.
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by blackaxe78: 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mayrock:

yawns

Go to bed. You feeling sleepy.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
blackaxe78:

Go to bed. You feeling sleepy.
yawning.
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Larufa:
The second picture shows sharing of stomach infrastructure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly how they turn there back to the masses after winning election. #Vote wise
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by FedericGodwin: 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Fayose is one of the few politicians that can pull such a big fish like Peter Obi out!

Peter Obi does not relate anyhow

Wow am impressed!

Big fish ooooooooooo
A big fish that can't dethrone Obiano,
A big fish that wanted to sell the only state with igbo's party to pdp.
I'm happy igbo/ipob and Biafra are supporting fayose/eleka. Every candidate you have been supporting have been failing, Obiano never got your support, obaseki never got your support, akeredolu never got your support and they won. When it comes to politics, you people represent failures all the way. Go and ask Jimi Agbaje how your support won him political failure.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by ZICO111(m): 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
[left][/left]
blackaxe78:
PDP's loss inevitable

The Elites Ekiti have risen to the board.

Never again will they use rice and NGN500 to mock us.

Fayose's thought he won the grassroots forgetting every family has an elite. They all have stood up and it's finished for him and is implant.

Fayose made the world to know Ekiti people were hungry and unexposed.

Steps will be retraced in coming election

Pls be guided ekiti people wants peace.
From Fayemis party primaries, it shows fayemi can only bring trouble and insecurity to APC state.APC is not a party to vote.
All peace loving EKITI indigenes should vote out fayemi by voting for Prof Eleka
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by SHNAYAJO: 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
PDP issagoal Fayose issagoal Eleka issagoal
Ekiti issagoal... oshokomole
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by ZICO111(m): 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
Vote PDP, VOTE Peace,VOTE APC VOTE Confusion and Insecurity.
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by FedericGodwin: 11:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mayrock:
Igbo amaka

support Eleka

vote Eleka.

Humility without projects, owing workers salary, none disclosure of igr, getting bailouts but refused to pay workers.
I expect you to help him list his achievements so that reasonable people can listen.
What is the useful of a good man who can't provide for his family.
Thanks for supporting him but EKITI people are wiser. July 14 is here, fayose is already failing.
Pdp members are leaving the party for him everyday

4 Likes

Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by Masterppower: 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
If ekiti people like, let them vote for APC and their lives will be like that of Benue indigenes.....

Vote for APC and murder your peace and sleep for 8 terrible years....

Vote for APC and Fulani herdsmen will take over your lands sooner than you ever imagined.

Vote for APC and your future will be mortgaged by your APC government...

Yorubas, remember the present day Kwara state that has been taken over by the TERRORIST Fulani's....and advice your brothers wisely.
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by MusicSots: 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
LazyNairalander:
This people should not fall into the hands of APC ooo no apc state is working. Don't fall victim of scam experience is not the best teacher instead learning from others experience is.

anyway just check my SIGNATURE

Is Ekiti working? He is owing 8/9 months salary in case you have forgotten.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by Masterppower: 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
FedericGodwin:

Humility without projects, owing workers salary, none disclosure of igr, getting bailouts but refused to pay workers.
I expect you to help him list his achievements so that reasonable people can listen.
What is the useful of a good man who can't provide for his family.
Thanks for supporting him but EKITI people are wiser. July 14 is here, fayose is already failing.
Pdp members are leaving the party for him everyday

How I wish you're from ekiti.

I tell you, if they vote APC, within three months their hairs will start falling off because of manultrution .
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by Masterppower: 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
MusicSots:

Is Ekiti working? He is owing 8/9 months salary in case you have forgotten.

And you have forgotten that buhari and APC witheld ekiti state's allocation for several months now...
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by FedericGodwin: 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Masterppower:

How I wish you're from ekiti.

I tell you, if they vote APC, within three months their hairs will start falling off because of manultrution .

You don't know who is chatting. I know EKITI very well and they won't allow their future to be jettisoned by visionless fayose stooge.
Fayose don't work with people who are cerebral. He loves mediocres.
Eg, he had 3 deputies in his first term, all those who worked with him to win his reelection he had paid with insult and disgrace. Reasons why people like adeyeye, cyril, Rep oni, segun Adewumi, aluko left the party for him. This point shows the professor is a disgrace to EKITIs. He would be controlled by fayose if he wins
A tree don't make a forest.
Fayose can't do it alone, no federal power behind him to rig again.

He would be defeated.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by FedericGodwin: 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Masterppower:

And you have forgotten that buhari and APC witheld ekiti state's allocation for several months now...

Lere should come and learn how to lie from you.
Even the unchained dog can't rant when his allocation was withheld.

You are arguing with reasonable people her oga.
Stop the lies

1 Like

Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by SirToby(m): 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mayrock:

you will get a reply by 10am tomorrow,

Go and sleep.
the night is far spent.
i'll notify you when it's 10am.
Bye.
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by MusicSots: 12:07am On Jun 19, 2018
Masterppower:

When was that? Carrier of fake news. Minister of misinformation.

1 Like

Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by Masterppower: 12:10am On Jun 19, 2018
FedericGodwin:

Big fish ooooooooooo
A big fish that can't dethrone Obiano,
A big fish that wanted to sell the only state with igbo's party to pdp.
I'm happy igbo/ipob and Biafra are supporting fayose/eleka. Every candidate you have been supporting have been failing, Obiano never got your support, obaseki never got your support, akeredolu never got your support and they won. When it comes to politics, you people represent failures all the way. Go and ask Jimi Agbaje how your support won him political failure.

Enemy of progress...

How many governors did tinubu dethrone?

You think Peter obi is a fool like you?

Your divide and rule is not working again
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:14am On Jun 19, 2018
Mayrock:
finally the worst mistake Ekiti will make is to vote APC....

The peace u enjoy in Ekiti will turn to bloodshed....

ask benue state....they can tell the story better.

I told them yesterday but they got angry and started attacking me here and I will say it over again if apc win ekiti will regret it. Quote me in few months time.
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by SoNature(m): 1:46am On Jun 19, 2018
blackaxe78:

Talking about Lagos, Do we say Ajah, Agege, Abule Egba and Ajah are exergerations?

Can we say New Lagos city project also falls in same class?

How about the free trade zone and deep sea port?

I disagree

Private investors NOT Lagos State are the ones funding that project

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eko_Atlantic
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by Splashme: 4:03am On Jun 19, 2018
Mayrock:
Igbo amaka

support Eleka

vote Eleka.
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by 2016v2017: 4:07am On Jun 19, 2018
Mayrock:
Igbo amaka

support Eleka

vote Eleka.
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by austinonyii(m): 4:38am On Jun 19, 2018
Mayrock:
finally the worst mistake Ekiti will make is to vote APC....

The peace u enjoy in Ekiti will turn to bloodshed....

ask benue state....they can tell the story better.
honestly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Elections: APC Loses Own Online Poll. PDP Wins Its Own (Pics) / Chicken Republic Shading Olisa Metuh. .. Funny Pic Attached. / 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.