Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,225 members, 7,957,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) (43079 Views)

Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha / Peter Obi Storms Onitsha Main Market, Hailed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by Splashme: 7:07am On Jun 19, 2018
Mayrock:
Brown roofs everywhere.
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by hajimutex1: 7:40am On Jun 19, 2018
The only jester of our time osokomonle ebora touje fry dry rice
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by exporttraining: 8:31am On Jun 19, 2018
How long will it take him to reach ekiti. they are politician and they work with schedule. ]This OP is a liar. I boarded the same Arik 7 am flight with Peter Obi from Lagos to Abuja today. Was it his ghost who went to Ado Ekiti today to campaign for fayose? Mtcheeew! We know fayose is a man of the people in Ekiti but that doesn't mean the op should be deceiving us with belated news
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by hush15: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2018
blackaxe78:
PDP's loss inevitable

The Elites Ekiti have risen to the board.

Never again will they use rice and NGN500 to mock us.

Fayose's thought he won the grassroots forgetting every family has an elite. They all have stood up and it's finished for him and is implant.

Fayose made the world to know Ekiti people were hungry and unexposed.

Steps will be retraced in coming election

And you, with a moniker called blackaxe is part of the elites right. You are part of the reason why i would not vote in APC....

Evil Party, evil people
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by ObisonGroup: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2018
the two men re good to go,other politician that Emulate them
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2018
FedericGodwin:

Big fish ooooooooooo
A big fish that can't dethrone Obiano,
A big fish that wanted to sell the only state with igbo's party to pdp.
I'm happy igbo/ipob and Biafra are supporting fayose/eleka. Every candidate you have been supporting have been failing, Obiano never got your support, obaseki never got your support, akeredolu never got your support and they won. When it comes to politics, you people represent failures all the way. Go and ask Jimi Agbaje how your support won him political failure.
You better shocked shocked shocked shocked your eyes and look at my moniker very well and know who exactly you are talking to
[b]

I am not a member of any party! Get it right.

[b]I prefer we have oppositions because it's healthy for our democracy

however I am for individuals who serves the interest of the masses!

I still stand by what I said Peter Obi does not mingle any how. Go and check his records as the governor of Anambra. The man is a performer! He is very intelligent.

I have always say that it would be an honour for me to cast a vote for him as a president! He is one of the few that has refused to bow to corruption!

No matter what the media via oppositions says, we know who is who!

So stop jumping into conclusions here

You and your likes have succeeded in make elections a tribal competition. It will only take the grace of God through a good leader free of ethnic bigotry to undo what this evil APC has done!

Cause that will be one of the ways we can stay United!

Until then please count me out of your tribal wars

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2018
LibertyRep:
Where is the candidate contesting for the election? Where is Eleka?

Fayose is making it seems like the contest is between him and Fayemi whereas he is not going to be on the ballot..

Actually, the real context is between Fayose and the buhari using fayemi and eleka as proxies.
If you know, you know.
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2018
ugwusunday:
Make una take am easy, make dem no go deceive una again ooo. Igbo amaka

Your Nnamdi Azikiwe was the grandfather of deceit and double dealing.
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by FedericGodwin: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

You better shocked shocked shocked shocked your eyes and look at my moniker very well and know who exactly you are talking to
[b]

I am not a member of any party! Get it right.

[b]I prefer we have oppositions because it's healthy for our democracy

however I am for individuals who serves the interest of the masses!

I still stand by what I said Peter Obi does not mingle any how. Go and check his records as the governor of Anambra. The man is a performer! He is very intelligent.

I have always say that it would be an honour for me to cast a vote for him as a president! He is one of the few that has refused to bow to corruption!

No matter what the media via oppositions says, we know who is who!

So stop jumping into conclusions here

You and your likes have succeeded in make elections a tribal competition. It will only take the grace of God through a good leader free of ethnic bigotry to undo what this evil APC has done!

Cause that will be one of the ways we can stay United!

Until then please count me out of your tribal wars

Your moniker has nothing to do with intelligency, it has nothing to do with your orientation to turn blind eyes to the improvement going on in the country.
I am still wondering if you know anything about EKITI politics because if you do, you won't be supporting mediocrity which fayose represents.

Your lots do forget that democracy has a lot to do with numbers. You abuse other regions and still wanna remain relevant.

The opposition is meaningless when they lack ideology, when they were known past looters, when they lack focus, when they are bereft of constructive criticism.
If I open fayose's book of misappropriation for you, you will continue with your bias in acceptance.

So, don't be deceived by your self acclaimed moniker that is not tested by any cerebral being.
Shift one side and make reasonable people comment.

1 Like

Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2018
FedericGodwin:

Your lots do forget that democracy has a lot to do with numbers. You abuse other regions and still wanna remain relevant.

If I open fayose's book of misappropriation for you, you will continue with your bias in acceptance.

Will you be willing to show me Buhari's side too? Mr grammar.

Tell me why Baru was accused and still he got promoted undecided

What really is the difference between Fayose and Buhari

I state facts and until you are ready to do that abeg no mention me again

Which region are you talking about self? Is Yaradua, Shehu Sani, Fashola, Peter Obi, Gani Fawehinmi, Dora Akunyili e.t.c not from Nigeria

So what are you talking about? My friend you better call a SPADE by it name!

I am not one of the people to call a black, white okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by FedericGodwin: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Will you be willing to show me Buhari's side too? Mr grammar.

Tell me why Baru was accused and still he got promoted undecided

What really is the difference between Fayose and Buhari

I state facts and until you are ready to do that abeg no mention me again

Which region are you talking about self? Is Yaradua, Shehu Sani, Fashola, Peter Obi, Gani Fawehinmi, Dora Akunyili e.t.c not from Nigeria

So what are you talking about? My friend you better call a SPADE by it name!

I am not one of the people to call a black, white okay

You don't even understand what "fact" means, tell me the fact you have said. so I leave you to wallow in your shallow and biased mind.

Only a shallow mind would compare buhari with fayose,
You are not stable and like I said, your moniker has nothing to do with your mentality and capacity to reason or argue.
I will advise you change your moniker to...... Seeking wisdom...
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2018
FedericGodwin:

Only a shallow mind would compare buhari with fayose,
You are not stable and like I said, your moniker has nothing to do with your mentality and capacity to reason or argue.
I will advise you change your moniker to...... Seeking wisdom...
grin grin grin
Typical of a Buhari disciple! Edgy then insult go follow

Fayose is corrupt yes So also is Buhari!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by SirToby(m): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2018

you will get a reply by 10am tomorrow,

Go and sleep.
the night is far spent.
sorry I'm one hour late.
can i have your reply now. ?
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:24am On Jun 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin
Typical of a Buhari disciple! Edgy then insult go follow

Fayose is corrupt yes So also is Buhari!
Buhari and fayemi are far more preferable to fayose and eleka.
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2018
senatordave1:

Buhari and fayemi are far more preferable to fayose and eleka.
In what way? It depends on your choice anyway

People prefer to be alive and free. Have self worth and feel ferior and not inferior in their country

Transparency is also a key

I don't see any of these qualities in their administration. Do you?

I watched some workers in Ekiti not paid but still in support of Fayose , they were optimistic and that is because he carried them along

1 Like

Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by Masterppower: 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
MusicSots:

When was that? Carrier of fake news. Minister of misinformation.
Ask your father lying Mohammed... he knows it's true
Re: Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) by Masterppower: 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
FedericGodwin:

Lere should come and learn how to lie from you. Even the unchained dog can't rant when his allocation was withheld.
You are arguing with reasonable people her oga. Stop the lies
Ask lying Mohammed, I don't lie at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) / Police Re-Arrest Nicholas Makolomi Whose Video Led To #EndSARS Protest / Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.