Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles (68608 Views)

Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss / Referee Pulls Out Gun To Restore Order After Fans Disagree With Penalty Decision / Chelsea Blast Ghana Referee Over Penalty Decision Awarded Against Aina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Like for undecided madzukic share for tiwa savage

I now know the kind of weed that you and your comrades are smoking
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles by bid4rich(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2018
rentAcock:
Nigeria - Beaten
Egypt- Beaten
Tunisia - Beaten
Morroco - Beaten
Senegal - will be beaten

Maybe it's time for FIFA to barr all African teams from participating in the world Cup when there are more deserving countries like Italy, Chile, Holland etc. Africa is a failed continent, the world should move on and leave us to wallow in primitivity.

You are correct bro. You should have also suggest that Africa countries should be exterminated from the land of the living.

If Africa failed, you are an Africa man, then, are you not part of the f...ure?
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles by Bustincole(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2018
I have notin to say

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles by uncletbuddy(m): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2018
rentAcock:
Nigeria - Beaten
Egypt- Beaten
Tunisia - Beaten
Morroco - Beaten
Senegal - will be beaten

Maybe it's time for FIFA to barr all African teams from participating in the world Cup when there are more deserving countries like Italy, Chile, Holland etc. Africa is a failed continent, the world should move on and leave us to wallow in primitivity.

you are an African so you are bound to fail... I wonder why people talk like children here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles by Paschy88(m): 9:08am On Jun 19, 2018
devigblegble:
Croatia broke my heart just like Denmark broke my heart in 1998 I’m still depressed

Baba you don old oo
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles by uzoma213(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2018
it's a lie, Mandzukic didn't say such
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles by asomatc(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=rentAcock post=68610313]Nigeria - Beaten Egypt- Beaten Tunisia - Beaten Morroco - Beaten Senegal - will NOT be beaten
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:44am On Jun 19, 2018
You and who?
Oga wallow in your primitivity alone.
rentAcock:
Nigeria - Beaten
Egypt- Beaten
Tunisia - Beaten
Morroco - Beaten
Senegal - will be beaten

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles by kingthreat(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2018
lookingfly:
shut up there...... All these while he was playing and defending for Nigeria until we qualified for WC, he was not an amateur. Now that he made a mistake, heWC abi? Remove this your stinking hypocrisy and go soak it in klin!

A mediocre celebrates mediocrity.
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles by Lilimax(f): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2018
rentAcock:
Nigeria - Beaten
Egypt- Beaten
Tunisia - Beaten
Morroco - Beaten
Senegal - will be beaten

Haba! Kilode! O gini! take am easy nah shocked
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2018
CeoNewshelm:
Croatia striker, Mario Mandzukic, has admitted that he was shocked that a penalty was awarded against Nigeria, in their 2-0 win last Saturday.

Super Eagles’ defender, William Troost-Ekong, was adjuged to have fouled Manzukic inside the box.

Luka Modric stepped up and sent Francis Uzoho the wrong way to make it 2-0, after Oghenekaro Etebo’s own goal had given them a first half lead.

Speaking to Croatia television, Mandzukic said the decision came to him as a surprise.

“Some calls when you don’t get them you have to understand and this was one of such. I wouldn’t have complained if it wasn’t given but it was the right call and well spotted by the referee.

“Most of my teammates, myself inclusive thought the incident wasn’t seen by the referee. We were shock when he awarded it and it was the right call. I’m glad we took advantage of it and scored,” the Juventus man said.

http://newshelm.ng/nigeria-vs-croatia-mandzukic-shocked-over-penalty-decision-against-super-eagles/

It WAS a clear penalty.
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles by BanevsJoker(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2018
rentAcock:
Nigeria - Beaten
Egypt- Beaten
Tunisia - Beaten
Morroco - Beaten
Senegal - will be beaten

Guy, lighten up. It's not that deep.
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles by BanevsJoker(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2018
idris4eva:
Inexperience is really killing those Africa teams
Experience means you have done something before. It's when you don't learn from experience that you have a problem. Nigeria cam do the same thing a million times over and still not learn from experience. It's not inexperience, there is something wrong with the mind of the African man.
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles by JTFFTJ: 11:28am On Jun 19, 2018
rentAcock:
Nigeria - Beaten
Egypt- Beaten
Tunisia - Beaten
Morroco - Beaten
Senegal - will be beaten

Please stop this! It's not patriotic of you! grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles by JTFFTJ: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2018
In my opinion, most of the Nigeria players simply lack self confidence...the only players I saw confidence on their faces were Etebo, Kelechi, Moses, Musa, Balogun and other defenders.

Our players need to learn to convert works to GOALS! They don't even know, after their donkey years of experience, that hardwork does not matter in football, it's only SCORING or 'GOALING' that pays.

Please let them try to do straight and target shots at the goal posts...enough of 'I dey there too!' attitudes.
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles by Mideniyi: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mideniyi:

Mark my word BRI,Senegal will not be beaten
Hope you are watching the match sha
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles by tragergeorge(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
rentAcock:
Nigeria - Beaten
Egypt- Beaten
Tunisia - Beaten
Morroco - Beaten
Senegal - will be not be beaten grin

how MKT?
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles by fawaz22(m): 12:23am On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:

As usual the black man makes other countries great but not his own. The 3 time NBA champion Andre Iguodala of the Golden State Warrios is Nigerian, Former New York giants Line backer Emenyiora is Nigerian, Iheanacho of Mancity is Nigerian, the list goes on and on. They are only good when playing for the white man, but they are abysmal at best when playing in Nigeria, heck most of them don't even consider Nigeria home. Individual talent doesn't mean anything If you cannot perform well for your home country. Messi with all his achievements at the club stage still feels like a failure because he's yet to win the world cup for his country. That's what it's all about.
alryt..evry one has an opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dave Mussard: Seychelles Chubby Goalkeeper Causes Commotion On Social Media / Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila / Lionel Messi's Amazing Car Collection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.