Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Rihanna Spotted With Rich African Man Weeks After Split From Hassan Jameel - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Spotted With Rich African Man Weeks After Split From Hassan Jameel (55302 Views)

Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Seen Together In Barbados After Split Rumours (Pix, Video) / Rihanna Spotted Listening To Wizkid Ojuelegba Song (video) / Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Spotted With Rich African Man Weeks After Split From Hassan Jameel by ovokate(f): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Flamezzz:
After their defeat by Croatia, Nigeria Players were so ashamed of their failure that they decided to hide their identity so that they would not be recognized. Moses dressed like a monk. While walking on the streets of Kaliningrad in Russia, suddenly an old lady walked up to him and said,"Hi Moses!" Amazed and angry that an old lady had recognized him, he went back and dressed like a Muslim girl, covering his whole face leaving only the eyes. Again he bumped into the same old lady and she said, "Moses, nice meeting you again!" Confused and puzzled he asked,"But how did you recognize me ma'am?" The old lady laughed out loud and said,"Are you stupid or what? It's me Iwobi.

grin
grin
Re: Rihanna Spotted With Rich African Man Weeks After Split From Hassan Jameel by Azam101: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
Rihanna aka public toilet.com
Re: Rihanna Spotted With Rich African Man Weeks After Split From Hassan Jameel by dadada98: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
Re: Rihanna Spotted With Rich African Man Weeks After Split From Hassan Jameel by Pataricatering(f): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
rookiy:
this wn just dey carry her Toto up and down..smh
is someone else supposed to carry it for her ! It’s not detachable , you know !
Re: Rihanna Spotted With Rich African Man Weeks After Split From Hassan Jameel by Robynwelo1(f): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
KAI! Media and Rumors is like 5 and 6.
Firstly, Rihanna did NOT break up with Hassan.
Secondly, that's an old picture of Rihanna, She is currently recording an album in London
Thirdly, She has never set eyes on that guy before.

Whenever Rihanna and Hassan are spotted together again, they would say she cannot leave the billionaire... smh.
Re: Rihanna Spotted With Rich African Man Weeks After Split From Hassan Jameel by meobizy(f): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
jaybee3:

http://www.famousfix.com/topic/eve/dating

Then she's even a bigger ho than I thought.
http://ghanameets.weebly.com/eve-splits-from-ghanaian-boyfriend.html

I don't blame her though: broke girls date many men talk less of women with worldwide popularity. I would do the same if given the chance.

[UPDATE]
She also dated Stevie J. The link you posted didn't mention it despite most people knowing and a sex tape from their relationship leaking.
Re: Rihanna Spotted With Rich African Man Weeks After Split From Hassan Jameel by harriet412(f): 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
The way guys open their mouth and call females ashewo baffles meanwhile they sleep around and follow everything under the skirt... Oga if u sleep around, You're also a prostitute , an ashewo... its not limited to female folks only..

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Spotted With Rich African Man Weeks After Split From Hassan Jameel by kayalla(f): 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
this one na man or boy?
Re: Rihanna Spotted With Rich African Man Weeks After Split From Hassan Jameel by rookiy(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
Pataricatering:
is someone else supposed to carry it for her ! It’s not detachable , you know !
lol,is it ur Toto���
Re: Rihanna Spotted With Rich African Man Weeks After Split From Hassan Jameel by sinceraconcept(m): 3:16am On Jan 31, 2020
milemimi93:

Women are prostitutes by nature. You can't change them no matter how hard you try
including your mother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos / Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan / Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.