Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? (1747 Views)

Why Do Igbo Hate Tinubu&yoruba? What For? / Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by honourhim: 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
I ve been off this battle field for quite sometime and came back not too long ago.

I discovered that the war between Igbo and Yoruba here has gone down compared to what it used to be.

Infact i noticed that some Yoruba who used to be so hot in firing back at igbos are now very modest in their posts. What actually happened?

Some Igbos too who used to do same have also gone modest. wetin happen?

only a few of this two tribes are still blowing hot though not as before, wetin happen naaa?

Anyway its a welcome development and i wish it continues to go down till total peace is achieved.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by emeijeh(m): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
Na world cup.

Wait till July 16th

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by hector1046(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Don't worry the big wigs of the battle will announce themselves, just wait and see
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by honourhim: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
emeijeh:
Na world cup.

Wait till July 16th

grin grin grin Its possible though. It may also not be.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by honourhim: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
hector1046:
Don't worry the big wigs of the battle will announce themselves, just wait and see

grin grin grin
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by justtoodark: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
tahhh...delta dont give a fvck about both of you.....

Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by zombieHUNTER: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
Glad you noticed....

We have so much in common
We are wearing the shoe and knows where it pains..
So why fight for nothing sake...

We can't continue to fool ourselves while these thieves called politicians keep looting with reckless abandon...
They entice some useless youths who come online to earn their money by defending them.....
We know the lazy youths on this forum wasting away their future

APC came with a lot of promises
But we can all see where we are today... Two steps back

Let's put tribalism and religious differences aside and send this Daura grandpa home to rest...
We all know some evil men are using him to loot... He is obviously just a figure head...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by justtoodark: 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Glad you noticed....

We can't continue to fool ourselves while these thieves called politicians keep looting with reckless abandon...
They entice some useless youths who come online to earn their money by defending them.....

Let's put tribalism and religious differences aside and send this Daura grandpa home to rest...
We all know some evil men are using him to loot... He is obviously just a figure head...

uuuuuhhhhhhh....dont go soft on me now......wtf.....??

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by honourhim: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
justtoodark:

You dont? Yet you came to comment in a thread that mentioned only those two tribes and never mentioned Delta. Hypocrisy at its peak. Keep deceiving yourself. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by justtoodark: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
honourhim:

You dont? Yet you came to comment in a thread that mentioned only those two tribes and never mentioned Delta. Hypocrisy at its peak. Keep deceiving yourself. grin grin

am here because of e-bashings....damnit.....dont go soft on me now....

you igbos are not nice atall....una wan take our fun away...... cry cry

una don chop too much nsalla soup,abi....?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by honourhim: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Glad you noticed....

Hmmmm.. you made some valid points. The bad politicians are our real enemies i believe.

As for PMB, i supported him in 2015 but i am disappointed in his government. His performance so far falls bellow my expectations of him. I pity him because its those working with him that are the spoilers. If there are more credible candidates on the field we can vote him out. For now i am yet to see a strong challenger. Lets see how the coming days will be.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by zombieHUNTER: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
justtoodark:

Please just ignore this dude...
He is not intellectually sound

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by honourhim: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
justtoodark:

am here because of e-bashings....damnit.....dont go soft on me now....

you igbos are not nice atall....una wan take our fun away...... cry cry

una don chop too much nsalla soup,abi....?

grin grin grin No ooo Shop don close for e-bashing business. Oya carry your bag go
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by justtoodark: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
honourhim:

grin grin grin No ooo Shop don close for e-bashing business. Oya carry your bag go

uhhhh....party poopers....
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by justtoodark: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

blaimy...you wan go university on me now......?

blaiiiiiiiiimyyyyy......
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by UncleJudax(m): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
honourhim:

Hmmmm.. you made some valid points. The bad politicians are our real enemies i believe.

As for PMB, i supported him in 2015 but i am disappointed in his government. His performance so far falls bellow my expectations of him. I pity him because its those working with him that are the spoilers. If there are more credible candidates on the field we can vote him out. For now i am yet to see a strong challenger. Lets see how the coming days will be.
I don't think your argument holds water. Buhari appointed those working with him...so he can sack who is not performing. But I doubt he knows what good performance means.

So long as you are loyal, he won't sack you.

There is Sowere, Durotoye and Mughalu super_ Platform.

Let these old people go.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by resurgent2019: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
justtoodark:

This guy right here is a hausa/Fulani disguising as delta or whatever.

Wetin we no go see for Nigeria. Because of power and subjugation, you choose to drive a wedge between southerners.

And you don’t even play your role well because you come off as deranged going by your inane comments. You need help ooo
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by resurgent2019: 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

The guy seems unhinged.

I thought I was the only one that noticed his incoherent comments. He is hausa Fulani and uneducated. He can’t do a single thing right.

And these are the kind of people at the helms of power in this country. Southerners don suffer ooo.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by justtoodark: 12:00am On Jun 19, 2018
resurgent2019:

Wetin we no go see for Nigeria. Because of power and subjugation, you choose to drive a wedge between southerners.

And you don’t even play your role well because you come off as deranged going by your inane comments. You need help ooo

a wedge between southerners....you write so cunfused....as if yorubas would take una carrot after abusing them for 2years......

tahhh.....
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by tunjiajayi: 12:02am On Jun 19, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Glad you noticed....

For your mouth!

Noooo!

No.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by resurgent2019: 12:07am On Jun 19, 2018
justtoodark:

a wedge between southerners....you write so cunfused....as if yorubas would take una carrot after abusing them for 2years......

tahhh.....

I am a Yoruba man and I give it to igbos like it’s hot when they insult my tribe.

But I (and millions of other Yorubas) can still accommodate their stubbornness and insults. They don’t attack and kill yorubas. But Hausas kill just for the fun of it. The whole country is suffering under an hausa Fulani man. So what exactly are you talking about?

Don’t ever come here claiming to be delta again, else Ogun will kill you in that your northern state that you reside.

Try God and see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by justtoodark: 12:17am On Jun 19, 2018
resurgent2019:

I am a Yoruba man and I give it to igbos like it’s hot when they insult my tribe.

But I (and millions of other Yorubas) can still accommodate their stubbornness and insults. They don’t attack and kill yorubas. But Hausas kill just for the fun of it. The whole country is suffering under an hausa Fulani man. So what exactly are you talking about?

Don’t ever come here claiming to be delta again, else Ogun will kill you in that your northern state that you reside.

Try God and see.

i know what you mean.... undecided undecided....muslims are like that all over the world....they loose their patience easily....

but when they like you then can be sincere too....nice people....

no other tribe is like them when its about sincerity....am talking out of experience....

i have more trouble with christians than with muslims...... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by resurgent2019: 12:18am On Jun 19, 2018
justtoodark:

i know what you mean.... undecided undecided....muslims are like that all over the world....they loose their patience easily....

but when they like you then can be sincere too....nice people....

no other tribe is like them when its about sincerity....am talking out of experience....

i have more trouble with christians than with muslims...... undecided undecided undecided undecided

Don’t quote me again, please. angry

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by justtoodark: 12:20am On Jun 19, 2018
resurgent2019:

Don’t quote me again, please. angry

go get yourself killed for nothing....as if i care....buzz off.....!!!!
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by meccuno: 12:38am On Jun 19, 2018
are there just two tribes in Nigeria?
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by Preshy561(f): 12:42am On Jun 19, 2018
resurgent2019:

he's not intelligent, just like the rest of his northern brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by justtoodark: 12:48am On Jun 19, 2018
meccuno:
are there just two tribes in Nigeria?

ask them....
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by ImperialYoruba: 12:49am On Jun 19, 2018
We ignore them now.

I open thread and talk to mods to help calm the compulsive obsessive impulse to deal a blow to yanminri. We should donate them to cameroon. angry angry
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by debaj10: 12:54am On Jun 19, 2018
wol kop kor, wyd spoon nii.
pepe is hotin for hand, u r yer yanin dust.
abeg, sidon somwia!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Plot To Sabotage Eastern Ports Backfired On Lagos / Osun Re-run : We Expect To Win At First Ballot – Aregbesola / I Just Watch The Boko Haram Video, For Christ Sake What's Wrong With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.