Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? (1789 Views)

Anyi-Anambra Host Tiktok Live And Tells Igbos To Poison Edo And Yoruba People / Why Do Igbo Hate Tinubu&yoruba? What For? / Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by justtoodark: 12:54am On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

he's not intelligent, just like the rest of his northern brothers.

what....??

what the fvck are you talking about....??

you denied me my identity tey tey....since last elections atleast.....

you called me,afonja and such tey tey....do you igbos realy think we urhobos care about una....??

we freaking poisoned your biafra army....!!!!.... angry angry

we dont give a shi shi about either you(igbo),or yorubas..... angry angry

am here to say that neither of una is speaking for us socalled minorities.....!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by justtoodark: 1:00am On Jun 19, 2018
i will give you intelligence,try me...... angry angry angry angry

iq bullshittt....

white peoples nonesense.....
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by justtoodark: 1:06am On Jun 19, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
We ignore them now.

I open thread and talk to mods to help calm the compulsive obsessive impulse to deal a blow to yanminri. We should donate them to cameroon. angry angry

the way you donated them to oyibos back then.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

be careful how you think...

they are still family members,no matter what they think...how many of them have yoruba blood,hausa blood in them today after decades of inter breeding...if we did a dna test today,the result would be all the same.....
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by Bluemalam: 1:14am On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

Tell that to Dangote that has achieved more than any southerner in history dead or alive can or has achieved.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by Bluemalam: 1:16am On Jun 19, 2018
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by justtoodark: 1:19am On Jun 19, 2018
Bluemalam:

Tell that to Dangote that has achieved more than any southerner in history dead or alive can or has achieved.

is not that this area called nigeria couldnt amaze a army and fight those moroonic enslavers....

we were already fed up with them back then....thats why we didnt care back then....

even till today we outnumber whites....

and whites are extremly scared of that....
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by justtoodark: 1:20am On Jun 19, 2018
Bluemalam:

Stop embarrassing yourself. Learn to speak/type less, think more and work on your coherence.

You're also not a northerner so stop pretending.

i didnt mentioned i was northerner.....na them dey give me identities.... undecided undecided
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by Bluemalam: 1:25am On Jun 19, 2018
justtoodark:

i didnt mentioned i was northerner.....na them dey give me identities.... undecided undecided

Try to ignore them, the only time you should respond is when you're pummelling them with FACTS.

If you enter the mud with a pig to fight, it will beat you with experience.

Good night.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by Preshy561(f): 1:25am On Jun 19, 2018
Bluemalam:

is dangote into competition abi he was given monopoly of business?
You see why y'all northerners are still wallowing in ignorance.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by justtoodark: 1:26am On Jun 19, 2018
Bluemalam:

Try to ignore them, the only time you should respond is when you're pummelling them with FACTS.

If you enter the mud with a pig to fight, it will beat you with experience.

Good night.

good night.......
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by justtoodark: 1:28am On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

You see why y'all northerners are still wallowing in ignorance.

ahhh...come here...i have nothing against mud fights.....am as dirty as you.....

soooo,how you dey.....??... smiley smiley
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by Bluemalam: 1:37am On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

You see why y'all northerners are still wallowing in ignorance

If you were half as intelligent as you think you are, you'd know that every businessman in a capitalist system STRIVES TO MAXIMIZE HIS MARKET SHARE by all means possible by eliminating competition. Why do firms go into mergers and strategic alliances if not to gain competitive advantage and boost market share? Why do firms lobby government around the world to gain favourable policies, tax breaks etc.?

You're clearly totally ignorant of what a monopoly entails in a capitalist society so stop blabbing thoughtlessly. I challenge you to mention an industry where Dangote has the sole license to operate. NONE.

Monopoly is earned and not given in any free market economy

Your businessmen like Ibeto et al fail and are unable to compete against Dangote, instead of acknowledging the fact and building capacity you come and start screaming monopoly as if you have the faintest idea what it means.

If you're still doubting how much you exposed your unintelligence by your statement, ask yourself why Dangote is still dominating cement and manufacturing industries in other African countries and is constantly expanding into new frontiers if he is successful due to "monopoly he is given in Nigeria".
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by justtoodark: 1:40am On Jun 19, 2018
Bluemalam:

Stop embarrassing yourself. Learn to speak/type less, think more and work on your coherence.

You're also not a northerner so please clear yourself.

Honestly take my first advice seriously.

do you think i care about northerners too...??

am not muslim....!!!!

i cant become muslim...its all about papers anyways....

i dont take religion serious....

respect me,i will respect you...thats all what i care about....

i was not even against the news sef.....

i dont like immorality too.......
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by justtoodark: 1:54am On Jun 19, 2018
that was not nice of you...am not stvpid...dont even try it......
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by Westbestside: 3:38am On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

Seky, queensekxy. Long time fellow engineer.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by Preshy561(f): 5:09am On Jun 19, 2018
Westbestside:
Long time fellow engineer.
lool,I really can't remember this moniker.

doing good,thanks. and how did you know this handle cos I deactivated.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by Preshy561(f): 5:11am On Jun 19, 2018
Bluemalam:

If you were half as intelligent as you think you are, you'd know that every businessman in a capitalist system STRIVES TO MAXIMIZE HIS MARKET SHARE by all means possible by eliminating competition. Why do firms go into mergers and strategic alliances if not to gain competitive advantage and boost market share? Why do firms lobby government around the world to gain favourable policies, tax breaks etc.?

You're clearly totally ignorant of what a monopoly entails in a capitalist society so stop blabbing thoughtlessly. I challenge you to mention an industry where Dangote has the sole license to operate. NONE.

Monopoly is earned and not given in any free market economy

Your businessmen like Ibeto et al fail and are unable to compete against Dangote, instead of acknowledging the fact and building capacity you come and start screaming monopoly as if you have the faintest idea what it means.

If you're still doubting how much you exposed your unintelligence by your statement, ask yourself why Dangote is still dominating cement and manufacturing industries in other African countries and is constantly expanding into new frontiers if he is successful due to "monopoly he is given in Nigeria".
stop writing long epistles to babble on zero thing.

have you asked yourself,why Ibeto was meant to halt during obasanjo's regime?

when you answer this,you could come back for another tuitor.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by zombieHUNTER: 5:58am On Jun 19, 2018
tunjiajayi:

For your mouth!

Noooo!

No.

Op see the hungry paid youths who defend corruption... We call them Bmc
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by Bluemalam: 6:52am On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

stop writing long epistles to babble on zero thing.

have you asked yourself,why Ibeto was meant to halt during obasanjo's regime?

when you answer this,you could come back for another tuitor tutor.

Just like I thought, you are so ignorant about the monopoly you were screaming about that you cannot even attempt to defend your stance intellectually grin

Well let me enlighten you further, Ibeto was forced to stop operation simply because he could not compete with Dangote. While Dangote was manufacturing cement locally, Ibeto was simply importing and rebagging foreign cement and the hike in exchange rates, drop in Dangotes cost of operation due to backward integration, and OBJ's government policies that heavily discouraged imports of items that can be produced locally to save Forex, he could not compete and was naturally edged out of the market. You can therefore see that Ibetos failure is none of Dangotes fault.

But of course your village uncles would tell you that "Government stopped Ibeto to favour Dangote" and your gullible ignorant minds would swallow the silly tale hook, line and sinker grin

I thought with my last question to you it would be clear that Dangotes brilliant success in several other countries would show you that his success is not tied to the Nigerian government (or are all other Goverments favouring him too against their own citizens?) but your brain still failed to process that simple logic and you continued blabbing nonsense instead.

Go and read a book and stop exposing your ignorance on a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by Preshy561(f): 7:06am On Jun 19, 2018
Bluemalam:

Just like I thought, you are so ignorant about the monopoly you were screaming about that you cannot even attempt to defend your stance intellectually grin

Well let me enlighten you further, Ibeto was forced to stop operation simply because he could not compete with Dangote. While Dangote was manufacturing cement locally, Ibeto was simply importing and rebagging foreign cement and the hike in exchange rates, drop in Dangotes cost of operation due to backward integration, and OBJ's government policies that heavily discouraged imports of items that can be produced locally to save Forex, he could not compete and was naturally edged out of the market. You can therefore see that Ibetos failure is none of Dangotes fault.

But of course your village uncles would tell you that "Government stopped Ibeto to favour Dangote" and your gullible ignorant minds would swallow the silly tale hook, line and sinker grin

I thought with my last question to you it would be clear that Dangotes brilliant success in several other countries would show you that his success is not tied to the Nigerian government (or are all other Goverments favouring him too against their own citizens?) but your brain still failed to process that simple logic and you continued blabbing nonsense instead.

Go and read a book and stop exposing your ignorance on a public forum.
...Dangote's...

Reason was because he was producing morethan what was required by the government, thereby reducing Dangote's patronage.
You are the one exposing your daft mentality.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by theenchanter: 7:17am On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

...Dangote's...

Reason was because he was producing morethan what was required by the government, thereby reducing Dangote's patronage.
pls, leave this one alone..... Let him continue to wallow in his everlasting ignorance.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by Bluemalam: 7:35am On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

...Dangote's...

Lmao cheesy cheesy grin.

My friend go and read a book, your free tuition is over.

See the person calling others illiterate and ignorant, even my gateman will not utter such nonsense ^^

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by Firstpage: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

...Dangote's...

Just like every gullible ibo out there, you are too daft. You guys thrive on conspiracies and siege mentalities.

No brain to reason for yourself. An abokii just took you to the cleaners. The easiest way to for an ibo man to cover his failure is govt is persecuting me just like innoson.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by Firstpage: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2018
Bluemalam:

Lmao cheesy cheesy grin.

My friend go and read a book, your free tuition is over.

See the person calling others illiterate and ignorant, even my gateman will not utter such nonsense ^^

Mallam please take it easy on that Wawa pig.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by honourhim: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
Bluemalam:

Oga stop deceiving yourself. There is lack of wealth spread in the north that is why northerners have more poor people than the south,

In the North one millionaire is surrounded by millions of people living in abject poverty. Is this worth being proud of?

In the south you cant have such because southerners are very diligent. Without politics and quota system the north would have been more wretched than they are now.

Why are northerners afraid of doing things by merit? The answer is simple: because they cant march the south in the kind of competition that will take place in an environment of merit.

Even your northern leaders acknowledge the fact that you people are so backward than the south. Ask Sanusi, Atiku, Kwankwaso and the rest of them. Stop messing yourself up here by bragging about one Dangote surrounded by millions upon millions of poverty-stricken and illiterate northerners.

Hide your face in shame and stop talking when we are talking.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by honourhim: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
Firstpage:

Just like every gullible ibo out there, you are too daft. You guys thrive on conspiracies and siege mentalities.

No brain to reason for yourself. An abokii just took you to the cleaners. The easiest way to for an ibo man to cover his failure is govt is persecuting me just like innoson.

Which aboki? Which cleaners? Aboki that is deceiving himself. Abeg go and hide your face in shame. You know nothing.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by deomelo: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
honourhim:

Which aboki? Which cleaners? Aboki that is deceiving himself. Abeg go and hide your face in shame. You know nothing.

See pesin wey den don lecture finish.

Thank the man for lecturing you and kindly move on..
Re: Igbo And Yoruba What Happened? by honourhim: 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
deomelo:

See pesin wey den don lecture finish.

Thank the man for lecturing you and kindly move on..

Which lecture? Make i hear word abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Elections: APC Agent Arrested With Hundreds Of PVC's In Minjibir LGA (Pics) / Abuja Begins Installation Of Security Cameras On Every Street (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Los Angeles USA. Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.