Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,613 members, 7,770,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:14 PM

Is This Lady Interested In Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Lady Interested In Me? (19641 Views)

Lady Interested In Getting Married To Aguba Goes Spiritual Over The Matter (pics / I Neee A Mature Working Class Lady Interested In S3x / Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Lady Interested In Me? by vybzkartel: 5:12am On Jun 19, 2018
I am quite new at this workplace
First day at work, I gave my number to a guy colleague and I took his, she was around and was like "ei, me too get me some of the number oo" but I pretended I didn't hear. Later on, she was moody to me. She never greeted me. Once she was together with a guy colleague so I called out the guy's name and greeted, and it outraged her, she left and whined by the fact that I didn't greet her. We became foes. I took the initiative to be cool with her.

One time whilst I was cool with her, she requested I buy her panty, though it was on a light note and there were other colleagues there. I began chatting her on social media and she was responding. She said I could call and chat her anytime. I invited her for a hangout and she came to my surprise. I told her I loved her, and she said if only I had come a little earlier, and that she is seeing someone.

Afterwards, she still entertains my every call and chat. However I decided to withdraw a bit and she got back to her old moody style. I decided to be cool again and last week, she saw this armband on my hand and she says I should buy one for her. Do you think this girl could be interested in me? What do I do? Should I buy her the armband?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by MDsambo: 5:15am On Jun 19, 2018
Dude it's 5:16 in the Fvcking morning.

216 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by vybzkartel: 5:17am On Jun 19, 2018
MDsambo:

Holier than thou, stop pretending

7 Likes

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Emekus92(m): 5:29am On Jun 19, 2018
vybzkartel:
I am quite new at this workplace First day at work, I gave my numb the armband?
Evidence of ur chat or #Aredonbelieveit

20 Likes

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by williamdeluxe(m): 5:32am On Jun 19, 2018
She wants a side boo

probably one who doesnt care if she has a bf or nt

bt if dahs wah u want bin a side boo

u shud pressure her more,i tink she mite give in to u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by darbeelicous(f): 6:05am On Jun 19, 2018
or maybe u are interested in her.....
And a little misled by her motives cos of ur feeling?

Just saying tho

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 19, 2018
vybzkartel:
First day at work, I gave my number to a guy colleague and I took his, she was around and was like "ei, me too get me some of the number oo" but I pretended I didn't hear. Later on, she was moody to me. She never greeted me. Once she was together with a guy colleague so I called out the guy's name and greeted, and it outraged her, she left and whined by the fact that I didn't greet her. We became foes. I took the initiative to be cool with her.

One time whilst I was cool with her, she requested I buy her panty, though it was on a light note and there were other colleagues there. I began chatting her on social media and she was responding. She said I could call and chat her anytime. I invited her for a hangout and she came to my surprise. I told her I loved her, and she said if only I had come a little earlier, and that she is seeing someone.

Afterwards, she still entertains my every call and chat. However I decided to withdraw a bit and she got back to her old moody style. I decided to be cool again and last week, she saw this armband on my hand and she says I should buy one for her. Do you think this girl could be interested in me? What do I do? Should I buy her the armband?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by agohmamuda(m): 6:13am On Jun 19, 2018
Leme tell you the truth, you are in a very delicate situation in her life right now. Your actions will determine where u fall in her life. One right move and u will be smashing her on a regular. But one false move, you will Friend zone your self. Calculate ur every move bro. cheers.

51 Likes

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by cooooooks(m): 6:43am On Jun 19, 2018
You invite a girl for the first time and the first thing you tell her is I love you?

Una dey mad o.

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Holymann(m): 7:14am On Jun 19, 2018
agohmamuda:
Leme tell you the truth, you are in a very delicate situation in her life right now. Your actions will determine where u fall in her life. One right move and u will be smashing her on a regular. But one false move, you will Friend zone your self. Calculate ur every move bro. cheers.

How does one like a post multiple times without using different accounts?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 19, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

FriendZoned

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

4 Likes

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by sylvez(m): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2018
vybzkartel:

If you just mind your business e go better for you....

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Khd95(m): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2018
ur oga should sack,cos u are very childish

mtcheeeeew,better people dey wey no get work,u get work and u are here wondering if a female colleague loves u or not

11 Likes

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by vizkiz: 9:55am On Jun 19, 2018
So many bìtch Niggas out here nowadays. Is it a crime for a lady to be just casual friends with y'all?

I don't get it... Must you date every pretty lady you set eyes on? Why don't you just move on and just be office colleagues?

FYI: Office romance don't always work out most of the time. Y'all can fück but wouldn't go out well with the whole relationship thingy.

10 Likes

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Speakdatruth: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2018
Dude, don't come here and create a thread that women are bitches and materialistic. She told you she's seeing someone already so don't even start building unnecessary feelings for her because she just want you around and as it is, guy you're already on a wasted investment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by valgbo(m): 9:57am On Jun 19, 2018
she's leading you on bro
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by emmabest2000(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2018
MDsambo:

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Aquariann: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2018
Don't shít where you eat.. Office romance doesn't always end well and this is one of the down sides to it. Less productivity. Imagine first working day of the week this is what is bothering you.

13 Likes

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Theoan: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2018
vybzkartel:

You have already started buying things and yet you can't read the handwriting on the wall. Every girl has 3 guys in the her life. The one she loves, the one who spends and the one who bleeps well. My guy you are looking like the side boo who spends.

Better give yourself some respect and start acting like you are a man. Don't let a woman control you and never tell a woman you love her until after she tells you 10 times. She is now manipulating you and you are confused just the way she wants you to be.

I advice you to find another girl.

12 Likes

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by frankwyte: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2018
Too many kids on this forum

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by bossydrover: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2018
Office romance never ends well, especially for the guy...............

2 Likes

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2018
Take her out on a date make sure you spend well so it will worth it before asking her the question
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2018
Oga,forget the babe....

thats woman for u...even if they don't wanna date u..they still want u to be all over them. The attention u are giving them is like a drug they get high on

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by frank317: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2018
Nigerian graduates... After four years in the University una still de act like primary school students.

It's this how u will settle as a man now that u have gotten a job and take a girl into ur home to take care of her?

I am just sorry for many unmarried ladies out their so much cry baby boys.. . No wonder women are not satisfied these days and cheating on their men Upandan ...

4 Likes

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Holuwaseun187: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2018
U r a very jobless person go and get busy
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by oshe11: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2018
You are on your way to that Zone....

I mean the most dreaded zone, Yeah! FRIEND-ZONE!!!
Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by OCTAVO: 10:03am On Jun 19, 2018
Toh... I give up on some people. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by Sijo01(f): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2018
What an unstable girl.

Op, nothing good comes out of office romance; avoid it.

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady Interested In Me? by OCTAVO: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2018
Sijo01:
What an unstable girl.

Op, nothing good comes out of office romance; avoid it.
Longest time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Combine This Two Natural Plants And She Will Beg You To Reach Jerusalem / Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. / What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.