Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

2018 World Sickle Cell Day - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2018 World Sickle Cell Day (4655 Views)

World Sickle Cell Day 2023 / June 19, World Sickle Cell Day / See Photos Of US Embassy Commemoration Of World Sickle Cell Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 World Sickle Cell Day by faites(f): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
Another year, we keep grinding on. We need to take genotype pairing seriously if we are ever to win the war against SCD in this country. I absolutely loath it whenever I see kids with SCD. This is the age of information and their parents should have known better.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2018 World Sickle Cell Day by Valfrankie(m): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
zonax:
A battle of hope. Warriors conquer the gates of Hades. Its effortless, its seamless. Its innate.
Hey bruv, where the hell have you been hiding grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Sickle Cell Day by Culin(f): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
Shoutout to all the sickle cell "warriors" out there. You're strong, just take care of your body and you'll overcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2018 World Sickle Cell Day by zonax(m): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
Abali1:

Permission to copy these words and paste elsewhere.

Carry on bruv
Re: 2018 World Sickle Cell Day by zonax(m): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
Valfrankie:
Hey bruv, where the hell have you been hiding grin grin grin grin
You forgot me na
Re: 2018 World Sickle Cell Day by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Great job, Abali. There is every need to be aware and to create awareness for the disease. Happy World Sickle Cell Day
Re: 2018 World Sickle Cell Day by Valfrankie(m): 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
zonax:

You forgot me na
Reverse Psychology, right? Come joor make we talk. I go buzz you soon. You have a lot to explain though

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Sickle Cell Day by dominique(f): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Abali1:

Thank you dear for your thoughtfulness. I do visit Nairaland often, though I hardly comment or create posts anymore so as not to sound like a broken record.
But today, I just need to go active because we still need to create awareness.
If we don't, who will?

You can never sound like a broken record in creating awareness for SCD, no awareness is too much. You may not know but you are indeed an inspiration. Do stick around please

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Sickle Cell Day by kayalla(f): 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
i just lost a friend today, she had sickle cell anemia, she had a son and they in Canada, she had cardiac arrest and was on life support for a while but the doctors pulled the plug today. i feel so heartbroken.

I pray her soul to rest in the Bosom of the Lord.
Amen.
Re: 2018 World Sickle Cell Day by Funjosh(m): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2018
Abali1:

Thank you dear for your thoughtfulness. I do visit Nairaland often, though I hardly comment or create posts anymore so as not to sound like a broken record.
But today, I just need to go active because we still need to create awareness.
If we don't, who will?
Please do come often, you have been one of the most vocal person concerning Sickle Cell Disorder on Nairaland, your daily victory gives me courage and assurance that my niece is going to pull through, you getting married make me see hope for her that some day she will and the good news is she is getting married next month. Please don't stop been an advocate here, forget about those that might see you as broken records just continue to do your thing I know you guys are stronger. smiley
Re: 2018 World Sickle Cell Day by Funjosh(m): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2018
kayalla:
i just lost a friend today, she had sickle cell anemia, she had a son and they in Canada, she had cardiac arrest and was on life support for a while but the doctors pulled the plug today. i feel so heartbroken.

I pray her soul to rest in the Bosom of the Lord.
Amen.
Sorry for your loss, may her soul rest in peace. The best you can do is to be an advocate and be their mouth piece.
Re: 2018 World Sickle Cell Day by kayalla(f): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Funjosh:

Sorry for your loss, may her soul rest in peace. The best you can do is to be an advocate and be their mouth piece.

tank u.

i will like to as much as i can do
Re: 2018 World Sickle Cell Day by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Chi59:
Great job, Abali.
There is every need to be aware and to create awareness for the disease.
Happy World Sickle Cell Day
sent you a p.m, hope you got it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Health Benefit Of Sida Acuta (osekotu) / Nursing: What Is PTS Exam All About / Eye glasses vs contact lens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.