Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Just Give It A Trial,get Paid N Smile With Me Every Month. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Just Give It A Trial,get Paid N Smile With Me Every Month. (1431 Views)

Give It A Trial (another Way Of Earning This Quarantine On Pc/phones / Get Paid For Reading News Daily / Premier Investment:earn 15% Interest Every Month For Good 20months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Give It A Trial,get Paid N Smile With Me Every Month. by Onwe101(m): 6:06am On Jun 19, 2018
y friends please this not gambling
" hoteuro.net " is not gambling, it is a foreign
exchange business that yield income daily.
you don't need to contribute one naira. The
company will lend you $100.00 for you to
invest and earn more money
Follow these steps below:
1. Click on the link-
http://hoteuro.net/p698939/
2. Sign up: click on the SIGN UP tab at the top
menu and fill in your details. e.g. first
name, last name, email address, password
e.t.c. you will be given $100 for investment
immediately
3. Invest $5 in each of the available 10
banks. That is available financial platforms
4. Go to the top menu again and click on
BINARY OPTIONS click and invest $5 in each
of the available currency pair. The currency
pair are about 15-18
5. Go back to the top menu and click on
REFERRALS. You will be given a personal link,
copy it that is what you will use to invite
others
6. Go and create a payment option e.g.
Skrill, Visa, Bitcoin etc. I advise you to
create a Skrill account. To create a Skrill
account just type Skrill on your search
engine or visit www.skrill.com to create one
when you are on the Skrill server, you follow
the registration steps outlined on it an ID
number will be sent to your email address
7. Go to the top menu again and click on
SETTINGS under settings select PAYMENT
SETTINGS and carry out the steps below
i. Payment method: put Skrill
Withdrawal Account: put in your Skrill id
number
If you have any questions just click on FAQ
tab on the main page
Payment is between 26th and 30th of every
month
So what are you waiting for just click this
link and follow the instructions above
carefully
http://hoteuro.net/p698939/
Re: Just Give It A Trial,get Paid N Smile With Me Every Month. by OLAEFFISSY(m): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2018
have u ever cashed out from this platform, if yes proof of payment.
Re: Just Give It A Trial,get Paid N Smile With Me Every Month. by Jesse1991: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2018
Hv chased out and proffer of payment please
Re: Just Give It A Trial,get Paid N Smile With Me Every Month. by kalu61(m): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2018
Is it for real. Have you cashed out before and what's the minimum cash out
Re: Just Give It A Trial,get Paid N Smile With Me Every Month. by kalu61(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2018
just confirmed. Stay clear of the site. it is a scam
Re: Just Give It A Trial,get Paid N Smile With Me Every Month. by Prince2546(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
Its real,i jst got confirmation from a friend
Re: Just Give It A Trial,get Paid N Smile With Me Every Month. by Curiouspet: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
Okay... .if you are interested in making money online legitimately by sharing a post on your facebook timeline ,reading and commenting on news on a site.... Note. You only get paid monthly... Message me on Aprildov@gmail.com to put you through on the registration process
Re: Just Give It A Trial,get Paid N Smile With Me Every Month. by natine: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
kalu61:
just confirmed. Stay clear of the site. it is a scam
Could u give us details of your experience with the site?
Re: Just Give It A Trial,get Paid N Smile With Me Every Month. by kalu61(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
natine:

Could u give us details of your experience with the site?
from my research I discovered it's a scammed site that aim at driving traffic to the site through it referals bonus. On spectacular at about it is that one can never withdrawal his money even though they keep increasing your money. At some point you will be asked to deposit money before you can withdraw or asked to invest for more returns and at the end they disappear with the money. Just do a little research.
Re: Just Give It A Trial,get Paid N Smile With Me Every Month. by Prince2546(m): 2:47am On Jun 30, 2018
Have u ever joined the site before?,and as u can see that only four or five people is on discussion on this particular topic,but if the site is scam u will see a lot of people making comment abt the site
Re: Just Give It A Trial,get Paid N Smile With Me Every Month. by Prince2546(m): 2:54am On Jun 30, 2018
My friend pls jare dont lets follow the confuser,when did u join d platform?,i av made a withdrawal of $130 and it has been deducted from my main acct but i check under my payment but still in process
Re: Just Give It A Trial,get Paid N Smile With Me Every Month. by alasco1(m): 7:42am On Jun 30, 2018
Prince2546:
My friend pls jare dont lets follow the confuser,when did u join d platform?,i av made a withdrawal of $130 and it has been deducted from my main acct but i check under my payment but still in process

It will in process till Jesus come...... Dont waste your time.

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Company With CAC Within 5 Days. / Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! / What Buisness Can Be Done With 150k In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.