Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

What Buisness Can Be Done With 150k In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Buisness Can Be Done With 150k In Nigeria (1434 Views)

What Profitable Buisness Can I Invest In With 2m Naira? / If I Invest 150k In Treasure Bill How Much Will I Get / What Business Can I Start With 150k In Benin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Buisness Can Be Done With 150k In Nigeria by goldman777: 6:12am On Mar 05, 2015
pls nairalanders what buisnesses out there can be done with 150k,opinions please !!!
Re: What Buisness Can Be Done With 150k In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 05, 2015
Continue whatever that brought the initial #150k
Re: What Buisness Can Be Done With 150k In Nigeria by nzeobi(m): 6:36am On Mar 05, 2015
Become an agent to any of the betting companies
Re: What Buisness Can Be Done With 150k In Nigeria by digitite: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2015
It depends on your interest, passion and goals. If you can state these, then I can at least guide you.
Re: What Buisness Can Be Done With 150k In Nigeria by warrenweste(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
nzeobi:

pls explain more
Re: What Buisness Can Be Done With 150k In Nigeria by Wizeboy(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Even if people give you the best business in Nigeria now, you might still lose your money in such business.

The best way to start a business, is to (1) Know what your passion is; (2) Study your environment to know what really sell most in the area (3) Carry out some survey to know how best you can package your own in order to have an edge over others.

Follow these three steps before you will determine what type of business will really fit your current situation.

You can however consider the following business with the money you have for now:

1. Importation: Try to know the kind of product that sell well in your environment
2. Ladies wears and accessories
3. Phone accessories
4. Shoe and shirts, etc.
Re: What Buisness Can Be Done With 150k In Nigeria by nzeobi(m): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
warrenweste:

pls explain more
Go on line and learn
Re: What Buisness Can Be Done With 150k In Nigeria by Angelstartups(f): 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hello, visit www.angelstartups.com.ng.

Regards.
Re: What Buisness Can Be Done With 150k In Nigeria by o42austino(m): 11:01am On Mar 07, 2015
Hi Nairalanders,

Which Bank Naira ATm Card can i use in making payment in DHgate?,I tried making payment on Dhgate Using Firstbank ATM card(I hv Activated the i-Pin) but it failed, I inquired from Firstcontact(Firstbank Customer care) and Got below Reply, Pls i need Ur Advice Urgently.

Hello,

Customer is attempting a transaction from his naira account on a foreign terminal. This is not allowed for our Visa Debit cards.

Kindly be informed our Visa debit cards are enabled for transactions on the Naira account on local (Nigerian) terminals and on the domiciliary account on foreign terminals.

Thanks
Re: What Buisness Can Be Done With 150k In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
start a webhosting business with us today all features are unlimited conatc us on bbm : 532FC7C5 check attach image for details

Re: What Buisness Can Be Done With 150k In Nigeria by goldman777: 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
nzeobi:

xplain more pls
Re: What Buisness Can Be Done With 150k In Nigeria by Jaypower2(m): 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
our coy is looking for partners to spread the message of our school model web base application, you can make massive wealth online and offline. If interested visit www.webguruschoolmodel.com/partners
To read the full gist visit www.webguruschoolmodel.com/partners/howitworks.php
To join the program visit www.webguruschoolmodel.com/partners/joinnow.php(628154) to register. see you there

(1) (Reply)

Poultry On 1 Plot Of Land For Sale At 1 Million Naira / Just Give It A Trial,get Paid N Smile With Me Every Month. / Testimony!! I Want To Share. It Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.