Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives (30717 Views)

3 Months Pregnancy / Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) / German Wife Of Nigerian Man Shares Experience Visiting Nigeria With Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by themodernman: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2018
PurplePatch:
God will see you thru man.

In my country a 10-month old pregnancy is not guaranteed talk of 6-months old. Thank God they live in a country with a working health care system.
Grow up baby. God is your strength.

The age of viability (fetus surviving outside by itself) in the following countries:

Nigeria: 28weeks

UK&US: 24weeks (6months=24weeks)
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by themodernman: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2018
Dripy:
I lost a 7 month old baby to the nonsense healthcare system of Nigeria. My heart still bleeds whenever I remember 25th of October 2017. When are we gonna get things right in Nigeria? imagine delivering a baby from a dead woman; doctors in Nigeria would have buried both of them without checking.

Continue to blame the doctors instead of the "nonsense" government. That will help improve our healthcare system.

Typical Nigerians, quick to lay blame on the helpless & hapless, struggling civil servant and burn someone who steals #5 maggi but hail and cheer the main looter who put them in such strait and dire situation when they pass the streets.

Wonderful country...a safe haven where corruption flourishes.
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by squad03: 9:52am On Jan 21, 2021
An inadvertent peri/postmortem C section is on my bucket list.

The race against time,the bitter sweet chronicle-its all very celestial.

May her mother's warmth preserve her steps here on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Ways A Nigerian Mother Reacts When You Are Not Ready For Marriage / 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child / Husband Of Egopersonified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.