Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives (30900 Views)

3 Months Pregnancy / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by bewla(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2018
t
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by asatemple(f): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2018
It's a pity
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by Yinxies(f): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2018
Tonymario58:

Are you 41?

Is that the answer to the question?

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by deity: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2018
PurplePatch:
God will see you thru man.

In my country a 10-month old pregnancy is not guaranteed talk of 6-months old. Thank God they live in a country with a working health care system.
Grow up baby. God is your strength.

Not all the time,I had my baby as a premature in Nigeria and she survived,my Sister that lived in the UK said a friend lost her premature twins in UK,
I thank.the Doctors and God that showed me mercy.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by NigPatriot(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2018
Tonymario58:

You lack wisdom,
Ask God for it

its actually you, who lacks wisdom. read in between the lines.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by bionixs: 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
izzou:
angry

How do people actually fall in love with someone online?
she died as a result of falling in love online abi? oga na the issue be this now? are you for real ?borrow sense now,even if na online or chat room

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
So sad.
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by Dripy(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
Tonymario58:

You lack wisdom,
Ask God for it
You are an idiot

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by lilyheaven: 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
izzou:
angry

Is like falling in love with a ghost.
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by Bukunmi95: 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
Dripy:
I lost a 7 month old baby to the nonsense healthcare system of Nigeria. My heart still bleeds whenever I remember 25th of October 2017. When are we gonna get things right in Nigeria? imagine delivering a baby from a dead woman; doctors in Nigeria would have buried both of them without checking.

Kindly think before texting what doesn't make sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by Dripy(m): 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
Bukunmi95:

If you have comprehension problem, go and meet your English language teacher and stop showcasing your ignorance here. Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by Dripy(m): 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
Bukunmi95:

If you have comprehension problem, go and meet your English language teacher and stop showcasing your ignorance here.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by nokingasgod: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
My daughter was going to be born some days to the sixth month of the mother's pregnancy and the doctor confidently told me there was no cause for alarm as he would administer some drugs on my wife that would fast track the development of the foetus's lungs and then wait for the sixth month before he would deliver my wife of the baby.

So at exactly sixth month of my wife's pregnancy, she was delivered of a baby girl right before my eyes and to God be the Glory, both mother and daughter survived. Baby was confined to an incubator to complete the 9 months pregnancy cycle and today she is a big girl.

The doctor was Dr Adefemi of Adefemi Hospital, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
Ugly wife rest in peace.

Let's pray the child grows up and looks good cos what I'm seeing here? Smh undecided
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by janejive(f): 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Ugly wife rest in peace.

Let's pray the child grows up and looks good cos what I'm seeing here? Smh undecided

She looks beautiful, and I actually love her hair. Quit hating.
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
janejive:

She looks beautiful, and I actually love her hair. Quit hating.
Seriously?
OK, I'm now trying to see her from ur point of view. It's alot of hard work though.
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by janejive(f): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Seriously?
OK, I'm now trying to see her from ur point of view. It's alot of hard work though.

Lol, okay
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
izzou:
angry

That shows the level of your exposure
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
Rip to your beautiful wife and may the lord provide another that will fill the gap your wife leave behind

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by NdiaraIGBO: 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
My wife is 42 and she wants a baby......
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by bedspread: 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
izzou:
angry

very well!! It works but u hv to be careful not to meet a Wrong partner
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by ElPhoche(m): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
PurplePatch:
God will see you thru man.

In my country a 10-month old pregnancy is not guaranteed talk of 6-months old. Thank God they live in a country with a working health care system.
Grow up baby. God is your strength.
Talk more of ignorance. I have seen children as little as your palm survive in Nigeria. I have seen children of 25-26 weeks pull through. It happens regularly for children of 28 weeks and more. You don't know what happens and you judge with the little you know.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by uncjay(m): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
izzou:
angry

Bros I wonder ooooo.......
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by kassano22(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
I wonder oo
Yinxies:
I hear someone saying 41 and first pregnancy... How is that the cause of her death? Please enligthen me
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by mamatwiny(f): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
It is possible but high risk and should be treated as such with very close monitoring by the gyno.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by KanwuliaExtra: 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
This na six month pregnancy baby? shocked
More like 8 months!

Oga! Go do DNA test o.

So sorry for your loss. cry
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by peacengine(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
Dripy:
If you have comprehension problem, go and meet your English language teacher and stop showcasing your ignorance here. Olodo

If I'm a doctor I will be angry too. You have to learn to put 'some' in your statement bro
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by peacengine(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Bro wetin she wan born, don't you have kids already?
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by NdiaraIGBO: 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
peacengine:

Bro wetin she wan born, don't you have kids already?

She has only 1, girl 4 years old. I married her at 38.

I can't do it, too much fear dey make my body weak.... undecided
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by peacengine(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

She has only 1, girl 4 years old. I married her at 38.

I can't do it, too much fear dey make my body weak.... undecided

Adoption is good. My guy lost his wife and unborn child last month after 3 kids.
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by NdiaraIGBO: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
peacengine:

Adoption is good. My guy lost his wife and unborn child last month after 3 kids.

How old was she?
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives by peacengine(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

How old was she?

Not up to 35

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mom Just Rejected My Girlfriend's Gifts / ... / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.