Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly (28530 Views)

The Exercise You Can Do To Boost Sex Stamina / Quick Exercise You Can Do First Thing In The Morning Before Going To Work / 4 Exercises That Burn Fat Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by Quality20(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
d best is to trek at least 30 to 60 minutes daily
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by uzoma213(m): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
I'm still waiting for my roadwork of 45-60 mins every morning plus sit-up to start doing something...
not every morning sha but 4 days a week
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by ngwababe(f): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
Oyinlade07:
Happy birthday dear. God will perfect everything concerning u.

Thanks love!
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by kingchris30(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
Anstone:

Exercise is over hype, it'd only do little to nothing when your metabolism isn't in balance

It's much more easier to burn fat with diet and little excercise. Great passion is require to avoid some food while you develop an habit to consume only what your really needs (plant based food only) for the time you're still breathing, I.e this habit most be your daily routine...

You meant want to know more if you care enough
people accumulate fat over many years and they want to burn it with 10 mins exercise, it doesn't work that way. loosing body fat requires hardwork and maintaining diet. food supplements are great too, I have seen it work.

visit. www.bestliving.com.ng to learn more
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by lexy2014: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
ngwababe:
Thank you my people for the likes on my birthday.
y won't they give u likes. If u were like this aunty, who 4 answer u?

Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by aribasoye1: 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
To me the best exercise you can ever do to burn your fat and you will enjoy more is good sex, there is nothing like good sex, it burn so much calories in your body, it relieves you of stress, it makes u sleep well, it makes you eat if u don't have appetite, it does so many good things for you.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
kingchris30:

people accumulate fat over many years and they want to burn it with 10 mins exercise, it doesn't work that way. loosing body fat requires hardwork and maintaining diet. food supplements are great too, I have seen it work.

visit. www.bestliving.com.ng to learn more

You are right. Fitness experts preach that weight loss is 70% diet and 30% exercise.

1 Like

Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
saintol:
Nice one. There is an app for that on google play store. Just type "Six Pack in 30 Days". Do the instructions early in the morning and see the result. Thank me later

I have that one and the Lose Weight in 30days. Both take less than 15 min to do and dont require equipment.
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by Makschinchin: 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
seyiojomu:
I pray....all this things didn't still help my already huge belly fat

LOL... You know, perseverance and consistency is key here
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by markbor: 8:02am On Jun 21, 2018
The only sure way to lose weight and keep it off for good is a complete lifestyle change of diet and exercise.
You can find out here www.bellyfatlossng.com
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by jbblues24(m): 1:39am On Jun 02, 2019
Oga Ade invented the bolt-action rifle, liquor, sexual intercourse, and football-- in that order. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Know Your Genotype Before Considering Getting Married / Dairies Sanitary Pad Kills - Ladies Beware / Five Health Warning Signs From Your Feet To Never Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.