Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) (39176 Views)

Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos / Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by Bhelamblog(m): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2018
Friends and Loved ones of a lady named Maycity Odion has cried out on their Facebook pages following the loss of their dear friend, who was stabbed to death by thieves after they had already robbed her, Her Heartbroken friend Sherry Sherrif who shared the photos said Maycity was such a kindhearted and soft spoken lady but has been taken away by the wicked ones..

Until her death Maycity was a teacher who was loved by her students, and she's also a twin, so sad..

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/lady-leaves-her-twin-behind-as-she-gets.html

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by blues343(m): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2018
RIP
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 19, 2018
RIP to the dead ...

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2018
Oh. I read this on Facebook earlier. It's such a sad thing she had to leave so early. May her Killers never see the daylight. She was an active member of the RantHQ and she'll be greatly missed. Her comments were one of the most inspiring I'd ever come across. Such an intelligent soul wasted. RIP MayCity. May your Creator accept your soul.

16 Likes

Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
angry
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
So sad!

May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Whoever is not thinking of relocating from this country is on his or her own risk,na dry cleaner I de wait ,I'm done with this poo hole

7 Likes

Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by abjisperson(m): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
aboki work

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
sad

I hope dey didn't steal ha money.
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by iamnavy1: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
angry
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
cry

So so sad,
But believe me, it will continue, because humanity is loosing it's values. We need to sacrifice a lot of things to live in a Just society, but our present upbringing of anything goes has really eaten into us.

May the Almighty console her people.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Rip to her. My sincere condolences to her family.
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Buhari why !!!

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
I don TIRE
Chaiiiiiiii
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
When we say yes to #JungleJustice, some people would be jumping like monkeys.....

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by veacea: 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mmmmmm
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by bonnylyn: 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
rip
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by seunlly(m): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
This is Nigeria
All of us na Criminal grin grin grin
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
WHO KILLED HER?
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
Insecurity everywhere

They just want to continue ruling after rigging elections next year...

While the citizens die
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
must they kill before they'll be satisfy with the robbery??
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by Horus(m): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
tragergeorge:
Whoever is not thinking of relocating from this country is on his or her own risk,na dry cleaner I de wait ,I'm done with this poo hole

Crime is not only in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by Akinwale14(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
tragergeorge:
Abi This Mumu Country Don Tire Me I Swear.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by sunnyside16(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
The heart of man is wicked so wicked you can never imagine. RIP to her already.
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
RIP my sister.
May God continue to protect us in this kwantiri.

Odion is the Taiye/Taiwo in Edo.

They are mostly petite while Ovbokhan/Akhere/Omo/Kehinde are huge. I wonder why!
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by Akinwale14(m): 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
sad

I hope dey didn't steal ha money.
I Swear The Weeds Wey U Smoke This Morning Dey Worry U.
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by Viking007(m): 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
It's becoming a norm. Everyday someone somewhere must be killed in this country by armed criminals.
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by jericco1(m): 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
eya RIP
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
As if disposing her of her belongings wasn't enough. They have to take her life.

It shall never be well with them.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
That is why all these bastard robbers deserve death. Swift one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) / We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops / Gunmen Kidnap Opadele Racheal Abiola, LAUTECH Final Year Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.