Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) (39179 Views)

Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos / Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by Pentools(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mehnn the honest truth is that Abuja is gradually turning into something else. Last week two of my friends were robbed sepeartely one at jabi under bridge bus top around 5pm in a view of many passerby the other was towards the road leading to gwarinpa from kado estate by 7pm all were executed by Hausa bois that can't even hear pigin English, and they can be so so aggressive n violent in a wink.

Rip maycity,Amen!!!
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
The Accursed and worthless Scoundrels will know no peace till they pay for their crimes.
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by ebereokey(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hope people will say forgive him abi.shoot these gays they won't hear.ok
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by ahmedio: 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
RIP @ topic.

Please I need a year 3 or 4 French student that wants to make extra cash in his spare time to teach me French in Ikoyi. If you are or can link someone
Whatsapp 2348130708472

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by dominique(f): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
I heard those Abuja/Kaduna robbers are exceptionally heartless. They hardly rob their victims and leave them unmaimed. Very few of their victims survive to recount their ordeal. Such robbers when caught should be shot on close range, they don't deserve a fair trial at all. RIP to the deceased

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by Pentools(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
ahmedio:
RIP @ topic.

Please I need a year 3 or 4 French student that wants to make extra cash in his spare time to teach me French in Ikoyi. If you are or can link someone
Whatsapp 2348130708472

Can you learn via online. My neighbor that's from france teaches that n she's really good.
Offering the service already to so many institutions.
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by julitoch: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
RIP Sis, Abuja is becoming something else in robbery, God Pls help us.
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by asatemple(f): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
Rest in peace pretty
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
Crimes happening daily in Nigeria.

It is quite unfortunate that the security operatives can not handles all cases.

Rest in Peace
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
Was she rubbed off her voice?

The person that sent that letter to her is the first suspect
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by Dacronym(m): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
tragergeorge:
Whoever is not thinking of relocating from this country is on his or her own risk,na dry cleaner I de wait ,I'm done with this poo hole
They don't get it still, they just don't

If you have sure connections to Fly out I'm always online

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by DIG1: 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
So sad about what Abuja is turning into, a lady in my church said d incident happened in her neighborhood and as a matter of fact that the lady died in her hands, she was going to see her boyfriend and d hodlums took advantage of d rain that was falling and the Nigeria match that was going on to perpetrate d evil

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Horus:

Crime is not only in Nigeria
for over 30 minutes I don de try to understand this your statement, wetin u de try talk make I no go cos crime is not only in 9ja or what,,,,I beg help me explain
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by reinx(f): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
sad
abeg one word for dis mofo :- undecided
I
hope dey didn't steal ha money.
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by odedinigbin(m): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
sad

I hope dey didn't steal ha money.

Omo, use ur brain and STP acting like a dondi
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
tragergeorge:
Whoever is not thinking of relocating from this country is on his or her own risk,na dry cleaner I de wait ,I'm done with this poo hole
which country can she relocate to that would stop this from happening?
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by gaby(m): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
cry cry cry cry

Rest on pretty one...your race is over, your killers your burden and pain to bear.
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
No security in this darn shit hole.
R.I.P
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by vicardino(m): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
You have heard d fact. These hausa boys kill with reckless abandon. It's on the increase in kaduna. They "obtain" and still either kill or massacre the victim.
dominique:
I heard those Abuja/Kaduna robbers are exceptionally heartless. They hardly rob their victims and leave them unmaimed. Very few of their victims survive to recount their ordeal. Such robbers when caught should be shot on close range, they don't deserve a fair trial at all. RIP to the deceased
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by ojuolu(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lugbe is fast become a black spot for this criminals.
These men of the underworld normally hide inside the deep gutter along Lugbe express road between the formal NEMA post at Fedearl Housing Junction and the Federal Housing bridge. They are not after property alone. They kill for fun. A colleague escaped them by grace after a very hot pursuit about 3 weeks ago. The case was reported at Lugbe police station. Police should set a trap for these criminals. They are always in a group of three or more all weiding long daggers. Do not drop from cab at that area anytime from 7pm. Your life will be in grave danger. Nigeria police over to you.
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
Her name resamble MAN CITY........... Maybe she recognise some body amongs the thieff
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by shevy45(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
You Are Very Correct
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by shevy45(m): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
Amen...Judgement Shall Reach Them.
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by Katier00(f): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
Justiceleague1:
RIP my sister.
May God continue to protect us in this kwantiri.

Odion is the Taiye/Taiwo in Edo.

They are mostly petite while Ovbokhan/Akhere/Omo/Kehinde are huge. I wonder why!
and you just describe them, Mary is very pretty and smallish but her twin is very tall. Rest in peace Mary. Let God's will be done

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by skales67(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Oh. I read this on Facebook earlier. It's such a sad thing she had to leave so early. May her Killers never see the daylight. She was an active member of the RantHQ and she'll be greatly missed. Her comments were one of the most inspiring I'd ever come across. Such an intelligent soul wasted. RIP MayCity. May your Creator accept your soul.

So she was a member of that useless facebook group filled with jobless wannabe feminists? Are you sure she did not talk back at the robbers or abused them hence their provocation which led to her death? Because 99% of the ladies in Rant Hq are ill-mannered and the way they talk about men, you'll think their mothers got pregnant by plugging it off a tree without the assistance of a man.

#JustSayin

Anyway, may she RIP

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
skales67:

So she was a member of that useless facebook group filled with jobless wannabe feminists? Are you sure she did not talk back at the robbers or abused them hence their provocation which led to her death? Because 99% of the ladies in Rant Hq are ill-mannered and the way they talk about men, you'll think their mothers got pregnant by plugging it off a tree without the assistance of a man.

#JustSayin

Anyway, may she RIP

Hahahaha. Calm down. What's with the hasty generalization?
I'm a member of the RantHQ and I'm not a feminist. She neither was. She was just an intelligent person that was cut short at the peak of her prime. I'm saddened. And hey, for the fact that most ladies are opinionated on views about life doesn't mean they're ill-mannered. I'll rather you be a little polite when talking about people. smiley
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by dazzysleek(f): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
Are you a ranter??
UyaiIncomparabl:
Oh. I read this on Facebook earlier. It's such a sad thing she had to leave so early. May her Killers never see the daylight. She was an active member of the RantHQ and she'll be greatly missed. Her comments were one of the most inspiring I'd ever come across. Such an intelligent soul wasted. RIP MayCity. May your Creator accept your soul.
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
no comment
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
dazzysleek:
Are you a ranter??

Yes, I am.
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by skales67(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hahahaha. Calm down. What's with the hasty generalization?
I'm a member of the RantHQ and I'm not a feminist. She neither was. She was just an intelligent person that was cut short at the peak of her prime. I'm saddened. And hey, for the fact that most ladies are opinionated on views about life doesn't mean they're ill-mannered. I'll rather you be a little polite when talking about people. smiley

Sorry if I sounded rather contemptuous. Guess I actually rushed into conclusion as you proved that you are not one of them by your calm poise in your reply to my comment.

The thing is that I was actually a member of the group and was in intrigued by the activities there until the feminists turned it to something else and I had to leave. It's ok to be opinionated on views about life but it should not be done based on stereotyping other people.

Once again, I admire your gentle stance. You are the type of personality that can calm a raging storm. smiley

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by emolala(m): 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
WHO KILLED HER?

Buhari
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
skales67:

Sorry if I sounded rather contemptuous. Guess I actually rushed into conclusion as you proved that you are not one of them by your calm poise in your reply to my comment.

The thing is that I was actually a member of the group and was in intrigued by the activities there until the feminists turned it to something else and I had to leave. It's ok to be opinionated on views about life but it should not be done based on stereotyping other people.

Once again, I admire your gentle stance. You are the type of personality that can calm a raging storm. smiley

Thanks you a lot. Are you still an active member?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja / Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) / Unemployed Man Arrested For Squeezing Married Woman's Breast In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.