Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) (39187 Views)

Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos / Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by veesion: 12:37am On Jun 20, 2018
Na waa o rest in piece dear..
May those thieves never no peace,
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by skales67(m): 2:44am On Jun 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thanks you a lot. Are you still an active member?

Nah! Was sent to "Rant Jail" for 1 week so i saw it as a good opportunity and reason to leave the group entirely.

I'm glad i did because i was so addicted and it was affecting my work and productivity. At least, now i can focus!

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:26am On Jun 20, 2018
skales67:

Nah! Was sent to "Rant Jail" for 1 week so i saw it as a good opportunity and reason to leave the group entirely.

I'm glad i did because i was so addicted and it was affecting my work and productivity. At least, now i can focus!

Lol. The group sef tire me!
It's not that spectacular. I don't find it educating either. It only saps me of my time and energy to put good strategy to use. I hardly comment sef. Most women there are air-heads (No offense intended).
It's good you eased out. I plan to do same soon.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by dominique(f): 8:42am On Jun 20, 2018
vicardino:
You have heard d fact. These hausa boys kill with reckless abandon. It's on the increase in kaduna. They "obtain" and still either kill or massacre the victim.

This is why they should be shot point blank when caught. Bloody heartless monsters
Re: Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 7:36am On Jun 26, 2018
tragergeorge:
Whoever is not thinking of relocating from this country is on his or her own risk,na dry cleaner I de wait ,I'm done with this poo hole
nna show us way o,seriously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue / Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) / NURTW: Oyo University Graduate Stabbed To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.