Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table (60281 Views)

Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) / Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) / Davido Shows Off Wards Of Cash, Expensive Chains And Wrist Watches On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
Who has her phone number?
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by SAMBARRY: 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
sxme:
be deceiving urself, dont live ur life be looking for who to imitate. She is living hers while u choosed to abandon urs. Mumu
ewonlawon arindin tan gbon tele MI bi Awon aja adugbo MI tanman gbon tele bobo toman ha shikin fun won Yi papa. Ejo ekoshi Danu jare.

I am very much entitled to my opinion tiobadedun moyin nu kolo besi omi 3rd mainland brige. Oni Kati Kati.

Awon tayeti su, won shoromo. Wamawa eni tofen karan mo wondemo pe eminawanle fun won. Akoshibero. Alakori ,werey Agbaya jati jati
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by BabaO2: 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
Eboski:
this is the kind of life she choose to live that was why she couldn't stay in her marriage.
Which yeye marriage, she was jazzed and beclouded to go into that marriage with that jobless and senseless clown. She should fuk more deserving and stable guy, or even one baba olowo.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by Bullhari007(m): 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
all this for instagram
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by SAMBARRY: 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
kaliboi94:

If u need a role model on how to live your life, u just shouldn't have been born ( lil Wayne) .
Pls don't attack me am not strong 2day. Its not me that said it. I just had to quote wizzy
ti ara e obaya odegbona hospitu Lo. Ewo lawon ewure kekekeyigan. O ga gan o. Pelu Oko e to joti Oko rara Yi. Sho sure pe opolo eyin sishe sha?

To bafe shoriburuku, tun quote mi

Iwo omo Pau bibon. Omo lasan ikeji aja yi
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by tolani4real: 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
Gistformant:
GistMore.com

Mavin first lady and singer Tiwa Savage egaged in playing gamble with Starboy signed artiste, Ceeza Mili. See the huge amount of money on the table both left and right all in dollars.

Gist from Gistmore :: http://www.gistmore.com/tiwa-savage-pictured-gambling-see-wards-dollar-cash-table

Fake...........just for the MEDIA
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by hopilo: 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Gamble, drink, get high and F-CK. That's what they do.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by ugolinze123(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
frubben:
My prediction shaa... Nigeria will lose to Argentina, draw with Iceland and come back home with 1 point because we are 1 Nigeria. � �

Lol... Abeg no make me laugh...God go help us, shebi na there slogan
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by kapelvej: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
This is the woman accusing her husband of taking drugs
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
An idea of a mediocre!!
50,000,000 of you aren't gonna do, in pulling Buhari down!!
I wonder what your family, community, or Nigeria as a whole would have become without the intervention of Buhari...

Britishcoins:
My problem is how to eliminate Buhari, if you are with me gather here let plan it.

Go and sleep sir!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by Sunsets: 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
Now we know what Tbillz was 'suicidally' trying to contain
Gistformant:
GistMore.com

Mavin first lady and singer Tiwa Savage egaged in playing gamble with Starboy signed artiste, Ceeza Mili. See the huge amount of money on the table both left and right all in dollars.

Gist from Gistmore :: http://www.gistmore.com/tiwa-savage-pictured-gambling-see-wards-dollar-cash-table

Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by omoadeleye(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
frubben:
My prediction shaa... Nigeria will lose to Argentina, draw with Iceland and come back home with 1 point because we are 1 Nigeria. � �

Well done, oga mathematician lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
No be all news be news tho tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by megareal: 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
frubben:

grin grin grin
Guy, you madt wella cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by Jaqenhghar: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
zlantanfan:
Fake Life people, bloggers would see this one and call her BILLIONAIRE forgetting their are fake dollars for the gram.

Is it not the same tiwa that says she couldn't raise some millions for tblizz because she didn't have it
U know Niggerians are very gullible. They will fall for anything
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by bewla(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
chriskosherbal:
The babe loves gangsta life..
all na stunts
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by MENTORCH(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
chriskosherbal:
The babe loves gangsta life..

Ahh!she is a bad girl o, she is enjoying her single mother life.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
The stupid gullible ones who live in a fantasy world would think this photo is real and she was actually gambling. But people like me who live in the real world, we already know that this is a picture from a music video shoot.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by fratermathy(m): 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
nicholartsdesign:
she's depressed that wizzy left her for an older and sexier b!tch thus need for this. and if she looses just like her ex suicide sure pass

That artwork you are using to advertise yourself is not good. Use something that can draw people to you.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by Happychildlove(f): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
it's on a codeine diet things
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by kingenglish: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
And she'll come out preaching about how gambling is bad...... Somebody's role model o

Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by sulasa07(m): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
sureheaven:
And some people call this one their role model

What a shame
Where are the mumu Feminists now?Is the the equal nan/equal woman right they are shouting for
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by Waffarianman(m): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
Dongreat:
This is a video shoot and those dollars are as fake as her eye lashes.

If you haven’t seen a real dollar before ask and I will show you or you can YouTube the answer for yourself.

Bro that pepe look like Chinese currency to me abi na my eyes dey deceive me . Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by Dongreat(m): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
Waffarianman:

Bro that pepe look like Chinese currency to me abi na my eyes dey deceive me . Lol

Nah it’s fake dollar bills. Real dollar bills for a start are slimmer than what’s in the photo.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by nicholartsdesign: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
fratermathy:

That artwork you are using to advertise yourself is not good. Use something that can draw people to you.
thank u sir
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by Waffarianman(m): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
Dongreat:

Nah it’s fake dollar bills. Real dollar bills for a start are slimmer than what’s in the photo.

Fake dollar bill. True dollar look slimmer... Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
Celebs with their fake life and hype of make believe world. Only a dumb fellow will buy this story from a hungry celeb like this one begging for audience
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by kaliboi94(m): 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
SAMBARRY:
ti ara e obaya odegbona hospitu Lo. Ewo lawon ewure kekekeyigan. O ga gan o. Pelu Oko e to joti Oko rara Yi. Sho sure pe opolo eyin sishe sha?

To bafe shoriburuku, tun quote mi

Iwo omo Pau bibon. Omo lasan ikeji aja yi
Anuofia
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by SAMBARRY: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
kaliboi94:

Anuofia
Awon ara ile e ni anuofia. Obafuro e
Re: Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table by Tonimordred(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
Who took the shut of dat pix if nt 1 of dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding / Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids / Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.