Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,323 members, 7,860,773 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? (1168 Views)

Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? / Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Preshy561(f): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm not sure he's on nairaland cause we recently start dating cheesy
lmao, So you finally made a choice.grin

don't let him know your moniker though,that's if he's here.cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

lmao, So you finally made a choice.grin

don't let him know your moniker though,that's if he's here.cheesy
I tell you he's just a cool guy..... I meant him through a friend in his father's hospital though I learnt he just came back from the state cause he recently completed his studies..... I tell you he's so gentle smiley but can spend lavishly shocked you know all this ajebo children nah cheesy

The only Nigerian forum he visits is Linda or insta blog spend most of his time playing PS

Wait lemme show you his picture you in ?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Gerrard59(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
BanigoCharlesP:
Now, i have been to a lot of clubs, lounges and bars in lagos, port harcourt and Bayelsa. And i have noticed that our girls don't go to these places unless a guy takes them. You go to a club and all the girls are with a guy that brought them, some others would be with aristos that brought them, and if you manage to see a girl on her own you are sure to find out that she is a professional ashawo.

It seems that our girls only go to clubs and bars whenever a guy invites them or their friend is celebrating her birthday. My question is, is it that our girls are too stingy to spend money on themselves?

Please be specific when asking questions. Is it to clubs or anywhere (cinemas, malls, restaurants etc)?

At the bold: Same persons who complain about Nigerian ladies being inconspicuous in clubs/bars will whine about them being ashawos when they become conspicuous. That smacks as a seller of hypo made by crisy.

Regarding general outing, I have seen ladies who take themselves out to cinemas and other places. So the jury is out.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Preshy561(f): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I tell you he's just a cool guy..... I meant him through a friend in his father's hospital though I learnt he just came back from the state cause he recently completed his studies..... I tell you he's so gentle smiley but can spend lavishly shocked you know all this ajebo children nah cheesy

The only Nigerian forum he visits is Linda or insta blog spend most of his time playing PS

Wait lemme show you his picture you in ?
wooow!!I'm so happy for you girl.

mention me in another thread in online now,lemme see his pic.smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by pedrilo: 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
jessca048:
it's not a matter of being stingy,is just that it seems odd for me going out without any company.why should I go to club when I don't have any guy to tag along with.
it would be boring
my friend dnt say dat again abeg. u mean u cant giv urself a treat by urself? wats odd there? dnt u enjoy ur own company and personal space sometimes? dnt u just want to be in ur own world in d midst of onlookers sometimes? maybe u r not attractive.
i enjoy going out alone sometimes dressed real good and everyone be looking and staring even as a guy oh,
some babes will even start sayin hi, why are u alone? u can even meet n make great friends wen u do dat, so pls start doin it today and see how much attention u'd command.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Mistakenly Proposes To Girl He Plans To Dump / This Little White Boy Opened The Door For Me / My Feelings For Her Has Lessen From 56% To 0.001% Cos Of Her Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.