Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia (37898 Views)

Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by jbtobsyn(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
andyomar:
Some Nigerias are very funny, even the lowest club in England has fans who support dem whether they are loosing or winning. They go to every match anticipating for the best buh some very stupid Nigerians who hasn't achieved anything in their whole will be talking trash about pipo who r trying their best. All in the name of commenting on social media.
Bro I tire oo,people with no future will be the one calling others failures. If na so their papa and mama disown them when they first failed their exam,would they be here commenting ad most of them doesn't have anything to offer this country except for their rotten mouth.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by tiredoflife(m): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
andyomar:
Some Nigerias are very funny, even the lowest club in England has fans who support dem whether they are loosing or winning. They go to every match anticipating for the best buh some very stupid Nigerians who hasn't achieved anything in their whole will be talking trash about pipo who r trying their best. All in the name of commenting on social media.

E be like say ur brain dey leak

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by francisbarrack(m): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
jbtobsyn:
. do u think all what you wrote there make sense.
u r a zombie n a ...
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by ebereokey(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
If Mikel and Iwobi is not doing well they should be in bench and someone should tell Moses to stop falling like Nigeria currency. Abeg

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by redangel2017: 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
rozayx5:
una no sing again

and slay again

undecided undecided undecided
no mind them..
.. Idiots grin
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nig will win Dia next match by 2-1 correct score
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Reelectbuhari: 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
They don start this their instagram show again.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by naturefellow(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
Celerita:
God will make a way for us, we will Score
Good God! It's hard to believe that it's goal we're asking for God to make a way for Super Eagles to score. Goals don't come cheap, but with team & hard work. You don't pray to God for academic excellence. You read to pass, and pray. We leave God to do his part after we've done ours. God help the Super Eagles realise this! smiley
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by akdjr(m): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
The pitch that was provides for SE to train is not good enough for World cup tournament.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Segol: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mikel too dey form as if he is a super hero of the game. The more reason why we have not been performing in all major competitions. the day our NFF shuns all these supposed big boys and go for humble talents that about in the land, then we will start getting good results.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
I thank the Super Eagles for gifting me N40k on a bet everyone swore I would lose. N5k turned into N40k in just a matter of hours
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by great03(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
BECAUSE THERE ARE'NT ALSO GOOD CHRISTIANS IN ICELAND PRAYING TO THE SAME GOD TO HELP THEIR TEAM WIN AGAINST D SUPER EAGLES RIGHT?
rentAcock:
You know I used to think eagles were normal birds just a little bit bigger until I saw a video of an American bald eagle snatching a mountain goat twice it's size and whisking it away to it's nest of hungry eaglets.

May the good Lord be with our Super Eagles and may they annihilate Iceland. Amen

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
They will still chop beating last last.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Papii17(m): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
Super slay queens of Nigeria.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Vokians(m): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
Is there enthusiasm in this team?
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by inioluwaDaniels(m): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
Papii17:
Super slay queens of Nigeria.
slay kings u mean?
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by lordlyncon(m): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
by what again??
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
andyomar:
ur brain should be scanned for abnormalities.. What have achieved in your whole life.
Before you insult someone on social just ask yourself this question ''can I say the same thing to him/her face to face ''
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by phreakabit(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:
Una no wan pray again?

You are holding the L for them ?
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by halleauthority(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
sadIs there any necessity for them training again, they have won the price they went for in Russia- the most fashionable team- and that is enough for them. Welcome home our dear SUPER CHICKEN
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by sexylabo(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
nah play this player go play for world cup..can you imagine a country full of corruption and nepotism
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Lionelsweet(m): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
One-Nigeria(the zoo) is not going anywhere, Is not by training .... They lack ambition.. Thank Oluwa they have sold many kits game over"" Iceland 2-1 Nigeria...
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Unitedabby(m): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
if dey lose dis match , dey return home...right?
white! grin
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Culin(f): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
"Remaining" world cup matches. lol.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Unitedabby(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
rentAcock:
You know I used to think eagles were normal birds just a little bit bigger until I saw a video of an American bald eagle snatching a mountain goat twice it's size and whisking it away to it's nest of hungry eaglets.

May the good Lord be with our Super Eagles and may they annihilate Iceland. Amen
prayers doesnt work like that bro...atleast not when there is a Will to achieve a desired outcome
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by ShedrachU(m): 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
haywire1:
What’s d essence for d training or do they need training to get on d return plane to Nigeria Team of disappointment, rubbish angry

I am sure Germans are not saying like this to their team.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by DemonMonkey7(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
if Germany could lose their game.. What's the whole fuss about our samba boys?? Bia! Respect yourself
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Kielsin: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hope there opposition are not training
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by osusuallstars: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
Whether you train or not, it makes no meaning. You will still lose
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by gazeer19: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
hOUSE @ aFFORDABLE @ pOISE hoMES ltd
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
phreakabit:

You are holding the L for them ?
Lol. Yeah. I'm not bad mouthing them. If they qualify to Qatar 2022, they should come up with a better game plan.
Teams who desire success plan to win all group matches, at the end they might win two and draw one...
Not to draw Argentina, draw Croatia and win Iceland.
I'll gladly hold the L for them and support Senegal.
Re: Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
thank u, am a new lady fan of football afta watching CR7 score and russia beat saudi..was epic
UNIQUEISRAEL:

No, They'll wait to play the last match!!

I should have given you a sarcastic reply, but I know your level of ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List / Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season / Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.