Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,841 members, 7,844,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) (46525 Views)

Two Men Fighting Over Traffic Dispute In Lekki Road (Pics) / Two Men Fighting Over Girlfriend In Delta State (Photos) / 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Preshy561(f): 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
Follygunners:

Only if you're good to look upon... unfortunately, you happen to be not-so-beautiful. Sorry! grin
lool,okay.cheesy
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
IamD18:

Who's your 'Nna'?
Come on mechionu and come here osiso cheesy
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Perhaps they like it warm. cheesy Abi you be all weather?
Yes oooo nah all season I be cheesy
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by IamD18: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Come on mechionu and come here osiso cheesy
Smh lipsrsealed
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes oooo nah all season I be cheesy

Hahaha
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by iLegendd(m): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
Clueless nice guys will always fight for love. undecided
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Ochiboy11: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
I for like see the girl oo.gringrin
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Ochiboy11: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Odogwu punch
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Sunnynaz: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hahahahaha
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Sunnynaz: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lord have mercy on them.
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
It happened in ph I watched the video yesterday on instablog pussy making guys go insane since memorial cheesy cheesy
hmm na waocheesy.if its true then they are both shameless men.
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2018
THIS IS WHAT WE CALLED "GANGARTUA GAGA" IN ENGLISH
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by lastempero: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2018
Preshy561:
grin
kikikiiki.

this is what we make them do. tongue

Una don win today smiley
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Damfostopper(m): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2018
just for pucci

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by roqrules04(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2018
These ones Dan chop belleful
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by TourismMan(m): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2018
May be that pussy has sugar, Gold, crude oil, air-conditioner, N500billion inside. That is the only pussy I can fight for.
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
cheesy I tell you girl the world revolves around us if not just look at what our p**y is making this grown ass men do undecided

Least I forgot don't ever fight your fellow lady because of a man they are not worth it cheesy
That's women specialty, they fight for dick all day long.
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by mumihaja(f): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2018
yes o! that is how i should be...not buying iphoneX to snatch a woman...come out and fight under the rain to show your power just like in the days of Spartacus and world war 2grin

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by AreaFada2: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2018
Preshy561:

I have always known this from time immemorial. Some guys ain't worth it a bit.
let them keep fighting,I can't stop laughing. cheesy

Nothing new. All animals do it. From lions to elephants. We sometimes forget we share same biology as other animals. We see girls pull hair, pull clothes off breast and nyansh in the public over men. I have two right now on WhatsApp: one of ladies fighting in public in London (Stratford) and one at a train station in Germany. All na for dicks. grin cheesy

King David even went further: ensuring a man is killed at war to take his wife. Nothing new.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by omooba969(m): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2018
Preshy561:
grin
kikikiiki.

It's utterly normal.

Even in the animal kingdom, males fight over females and territories. Therefore you lot are not doing anything extraordinary.

U gerrit? cool
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by micflo28(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Just look at what our p**y is making this grown men do cheesy

I enjoyed myself watching this d*cks fight cheesy
ever thought that one must be the god damn husband and you are picking on his god damn rights!!! lipsrsealed undecided I support the fistcuff if a case of marital infidelity is established here

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Coolbadguy: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2018
Look at those fucking morons fighting under the rain because of pussy chia,wetin this dey cause sha,i nor knw wetin God take creat that thing when too sweet for people to dey die for .
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by omooba969(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Coolbadguy: 11:28am On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Women i fear una.chia see wetin pussy cause.

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by laliga01: 11:28am On Jun 20, 2018
Preshy561:
grin
kikikiiki.

Are you really proud of what you just wrote?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) / 25000 Nigerian Women Trapped: Malian Men Spend More On Nigerian Girls / Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.