Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) (46532 Views)

Two Men Fighting Over Traffic Dispute In Lekki Road (Pics) / Two Men Fighting Over Girlfriend In Delta State (Photos) / 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Ironlion1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Just look at what our p**y is making this grown men do cheesy

There is nothing to authenticate the oop's claims of them fighting over a girl.
It could be over money, ego or something else.

I enjoyed myself watching this d*cks fight cheesy
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by toyosi15(m): 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

evil person!!!!!! grin
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
Where is the 'lady'?

I'll love to see what she looks like if these dirty looking street urchins are 'fighting for her'.

She'll most likely be very ugly, deformed anatomy, misshapen, with a potbelly, cheap tattoos, scars, burn marks from different bleaching creams, stretch marks (even on her face), heavy make-up that can induce tears from a toddler, a few missing teeth, bad breath, deep voice, muscular legs amongst other exotic features.

see descriptioncheesy

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
Where is the 'lady'?

I'll love to see what she looks like if these dirty looking street urchins are 'fighting for her'.

She'll most likely be very ugly, deformed anatomy, misshapen, with a potbelly, cheap tattoos, scars, burn marks from different bleaching creams, stretch marks (even on her face), heavy make-up that can induce tears from a toddler, a few missing teeth, bad breath, deep voice, muscular legs amongst other exotic features.

Disclaimer: This description is a work of fiction. Features are the products of my imagination and used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to pocohantas is purely coincidental.

Like the one bellow

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by lordcnn(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
Where is the 'lady'?

Disclaimer: This description is a work of fiction. Features are the products of my imagination and used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to pocohantas is purely coincidental.

savage art thou!!!
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by bizhop01: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Smelling pussy
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by sinola(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by SlayerForever: 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
Most unfortunately,the objectification of women will never ever stop! Because it is the same women who fuel it. It is most unfortunate.. Look at how ladies are shaming themselves on the thread like prostitutes,no single respect for themselves or any shred of decorum. Is this what ladies on Nairaland are like or was this just a gathering of harlots?! Too bad.

Ladies and Principles are worlds apart,that is why a good woman is rare. Ezi nwanyi di uko. Tufia!
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by NewJaja(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
since i joined nairaland i hv never seen d ladies win dis much. kip d comments comin in... So interesting.
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by NewJaja(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
OK. At first I was angry about the lies these bloggers were dishing out as there is no iota of proof that they were fighting over a lady.

Now, I am angrier because of the 2 mofos that have ended up derailing this thread. Imagine 5 pages on one loser and his wannabe girlfriend.

What kind of shiit is this.

One called archangelucifer, who is behaving like a deranged psycho lunatic over a female called pocohantas who might be a fat female in her late 40's with smelling pucci.

This is not the first time both have derailed a thread. angry

So both you mofos should just get a room and fvck ur brains out and let us be. angry

each time i come to read funny comments, i just see d matter. so worrisome. buh den dis is internet. everyone is faceless... cud b robots! or media stunts.
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by smeag0l(m): 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
Madam, please can you stop trolling guys on nairaland and go work on your diction? You sound so vulgar with the way you keep mentioning the female genitals in every post of yours. I wonder what kind of ladies we have these days!
Thegeneralqueen:
It happened in ph I watched the video yesterday on instablog pussy making guys go insane since memorial cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by mechanics(m): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
Jobless people
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by mechanics(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Jobless abled bodied men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

25000 Nigerian Women Trapped: Malian Men Spend More On Nigerian Girls / Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) / Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.