Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) (56153 Views)

Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja / Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) / Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
most likely another social media love palava
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by streamsofjoy(f): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Flirtyjane:

And God bless you for supporting someone with sense

God bless u also for supporting someone who's supporting someone with sense.
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by casby: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:
That's why i hate this Issue of BF/GF. And why let a man who is not your husband see your unclothedness? Too Bad.
u be be virgin? Cos I know pretenders do the worst.
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by cashlurd(m): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:
That's why i hate this Issue of BF/GF. And why let a man who is not your husband see your unclothedness? Too Bad.

Some husbands also do same to their wives. So it's not a matter of nature of relationship. It's an individual affair.

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by lawlhee: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
Oches4me:
nairaland slowpoke will attack u for saying the truth.

Someone said something that it's not about before marriage or not and I agree. These things can happen and in fact they happen. The one of marriage is even worse than this.

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:
And you are a virgin abi?
God is watching you... Karma of hypocrites...
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:
Youre the kind of lady that will accept any random stranger on the first day to propose to u and marry u immediately,without courting him for a while to know him better. Make i hear word abeg,as if no man has seen ur unclothedness. Hanty Virgin,continue speaking grammar!
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You be deeper life member? People like you now will be advocating no sex before wedding and you will be collecting it legbegbe.... I pity that man.
If you think this wouldn't have happened if they had legally married you're making a big mistake

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That bitch statement should be trashed in a waste bin... undecided
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by 400billionman: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:
TheyareSouthAfricans
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by tunize(m): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:
Really so you trying to judge her now?
biko you b virgin?
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by adollapatron: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
chai
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by dominique(f): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
These South African men are just too violent damn!
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Talkwell: 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
Pochantas was lucky zyko
didn't do this to her when he caught her cheating with another dude in a hotel room 5 months ago

You get her pics?
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by vicben27(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:
sherap there you no Dy fucck?
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Tinamoore(f): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:
That's why i hate this Issue of BF/GF. And[b] why let a man who is not your husband see your unclothedness? Too Bad.

Even though it may be unconnected to the story, I must say this is one truth most people hate to hear.
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 12:08am On Jun 20, 2018
Talkwell:

You get her pics?
Hmmmn
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Offpoint: 7:29am On Jun 20, 2018
Daeylar:
[s][/s]

So offpoint

And whats point of pointing out that the man saw her unclothedness? What does it have to do with this story?

You left the story and started harassing the girl.

Talking about You hate the issue of bf/gf
Yet you're talking of husband, undecided

I didn't know men with tags bearing "husband" fell out of the sky and landed in front of girls on specific days and then they immediately get married that second..

How do people get husbands? undecided

You won't focus on the story, you'll be saying trash.
Nonsense.
wetin carry my name enter there naw? wetin be my own crime there?
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Daeylar(f): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2018
Offpoint:

wetin carry my name enter there naw? wetin be my own crime there?

Don't be angry grin I will modify grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Offpoint: 7:34am On Jun 20, 2018
Daeylar:
Don't be angry grin I will modify grin grin
gringrin OK... Bekiaful next timegringrin
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
When so many people are mad because of this comment, it worries me.

Jochabed:
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Talkwell: 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
sharpwriter:

Hmmmn
Which wan be hmmn
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Talkwell:

Which wan be hmmn

when yu dey do Aproko nkoh? why yu wan see her pics smiley
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Talkwell: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
sharpwriter:

when yu dey do Aproko nkoh? why yu wan see her pics smiley
Is it your seeing
Shuo,
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
Talkwell:

Is it your seeing

Shuo,

No vex...me too wan see her pics wink wink grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by aimmoney9: 3:47am On Apr 23, 2020
OGA BF/GF NO DEY BIBLE AND HAS NEVER BEEN SUPPORTED BY THE BIBLE IN ANYWAY BUT IT IS JUST THAT IN OUR IMMORAL WORLD RIGHT NOW GOOD IS TREATED AS BAD AND BAD AS GOOD E.G PEOPLE NOW SUPPORT A 13-17YR OLD GIRL TO HAVE A BF BUT ONCE SOMEONE MARRIES HER AT THAT AGE THEY WILL BE SHOUTING UNDERAGE.

IF U RE INTO BF/GF ANYTHING YOU SEE U TAKE IT
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You be deeper life member? People like you now will be advocating no sex before wedding and you will be collecting it legbegbe.... I pity that man.
If you think this wouldn't have happened if they had legally married you're making a big mistake

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me"