Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

What Small Scale Business Can I Start With 150k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Small Scale Business Can I Start With 150k? (590 Views)

Please What Small Scale Business Can I Start With N120,000 / Get Your Profitable Small Scale Business Easily Started And Successfully Managed / How To Keep Your Small Scale Business Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Small Scale Business Can I Start With 150k? by bukanchris20: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hello great business gurus, I am a student of unique Uniport in 100level
Just want to know what type of business I can start with 150k and also for it to give me chance for my academic activities.

I need your advice urgently, have a nice day.
Re: What Small Scale Business Can I Start With 150k? by OriginalKogiboy(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
I Bet that by the time u get all the advices on this post. u will be of more confused
anyway,

1 Like

Re: What Small Scale Business Can I Start With 150k? by OriginalKogiboy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Go learn how to paint. buy/get all the instruments.
then every weekend, check for new student lodge under contrustion and submit proposal for painting. u can add book sale and photocopy.

1 Like

Re: What Small Scale Business Can I Start With 150k? by bukanchris20: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
OriginalKogiboy:
I Bet that by the time u get all the advices on this post. u will be of more confused
anyway,
hmm... okay no p
Re: What Small Scale Business Can I Start With 150k? by bukanchris20: 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
OriginalKogiboy:
Go learn how to paint. buy/get all the instruments.
then every weekend, check for new student lodge under contrustion and submit proposal for painting. u can add book sale and photocopy.
lols.. totally absurd
Re: What Small Scale Business Can I Start With 150k? by Fxmanager(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2018
bukanchris20:
Hello great business gurus, I am a student of unique Uniport in 100level
Just want to know what type of business I can start with 150k and also for it to give me chance for my academic activities.

I need your advice urgently, have a nice day.
We offer a currency portfolio management service where you create your personal international currency portfolio and we managed it for you with a target of an average 10%+ monthly return to you after deduction of performance fees. At an average of 10%+ monthly return to an investor, your #150,000 investment will multiply to #14.6million+ in 48 months. Your currency portfolio will be set up under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm. Visit our website for more details by visiting our profile signature. Use the number in the profile signature to contact us on whatsapp. You can also follow our our real account currency portfolio management and trading journal by visiting the link to the journal in our profile signature

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Free Call / ? / If You Are Making Less Than 100k A Month We Need To Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.