Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Please What Small Scale Business Can I Start With N120,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Small Scale Business Can I Start With N120,000 (1418 Views)

If You Had Or Were Given #50,000, What Small Business Would You Invest It In? / Get Your Profitable Small Scale Business Easily Started And Successfully Managed / How To Keep Your Small Scale Business Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Small Scale Business Can I Start With N120,000 by dzionist(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
Please i need advise on the business to start with N120,000. different opinions
Re: Please What Small Scale Business Can I Start With N120,000 by smat101(m): 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
You will get so many advice here... From my personal experience, give preferences to serviced based businesses...

1 Like

Re: Please What Small Scale Business Can I Start With N120,000 by dzionist(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
smat101:
You will get so many advice here...
From my personal experience, give preferences to serviced based businesses...
Like what? those are the ideas I'm waiting for
Re: Please What Small Scale Business Can I Start With N120,000 by smat101(m): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2020
dzionist:
Like what? those are the ideas I'm waiting for
it depends on your location,
like laundry, House cleaning services etc
Re: Please What Small Scale Business Can I Start With N120,000 by temjul(f): 11:42am On Mar 06, 2020
A lot of people are ignorant about the business opportunity in downloading branch loan app.

Here is how it works:
Download the app https://branch.co/download/ec7aas

Register your details

Share your referral/invite link

Earn #1500

The more people click the more you earn, just from the comfort of your room.

Do this and thank me later...

Re: Please What Small Scale Business Can I Start With N120,000 by seedorfg(m): 11:45am On Mar 06, 2020
Starting a business is somehow confusing this days, especially when the capital is not much. But no capital is small if you can plan well.
I need business advice too, am just confused on which to pick.
Re: Please What Small Scale Business Can I Start With N120,000 by ASPIREX: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
seedorfg:
Starting a business is somehow confusing this days, especially when the capital is not much. But no capital is small if you can plan well.
I need business advice too, am just confused on which to pick.

You are so correct. But in all honesty whether it is large or not depends on the perspective of who is viewing the amount.

My experience has shown that many Nigerians like starting large operations even when they do not have the requisite training or experience to see the business through.

Sir, 120k is not a small amount. You just have to be smart enough in deploying the capital.

My suggestion is that you consider trade and nothing else for now. Place your emphasis on essentials. Think like the Aboki who has kiosk on your street. Start buying stuff you can sell off immediately and make at least 10% per week without I cutting too much risk.

Many options abound.

4 Likes

Re: Please What Small Scale Business Can I Start With N120,000 by kizwid(m): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
ASPIREX:

You are so correct. But in all honesty whether it is large or not depends on the perspective of who is viewing the amount.

My experience has shown that many Nigerians like starting large operations even when they do not have the requisite training or experience to see the business through.

Sir, 120k is not a small amount. You just have to be smart enough in deploying the capital.

My suggestion is that you consider trade and nothing else for now. Place your emphasis on essentials. Think like the Aboki who has kiosk on your street. Start buying stuff you can sell off immediately and make at least 10% per week without I cutting too much risk.

Many options abound.
well said sir

1 Like

Re: Please What Small Scale Business Can I Start With N120,000 by kizwid(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
i have twice of that amount thinking of any viable business i can invest into. i done lot of research and many of the business i see were not viable, with months you can lost your capital if care not taken. among all, the only business i find lucrative with dah capital is food stuff biz (raw food).. am still on how i will get connect from where its cheap (North). so i can sell, where its expensive

1 Like

Re: Please What Small Scale Business Can I Start With N120,000 by Vatod(m): 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
kizwid:
i have twice of that amount thinking of any viable business i can invest into. i done lot of research and many of the business i see were not viable, with months you can lost your capital if care not taken. among all, the only business i find lucrative with dah capital is food stuff biz (raw food).. am still on how i will get connect from where its cheap (North). so i can sell, where its expensive
Just like we have the same mind set, but the downside is the logistics, I want a business that I can buy and sell all at once without tying down any of my capital
Re: Please What Small Scale Business Can I Start With N120,000 by Freaknasty: 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Agribusiness...
Re: Please What Small Scale Business Can I Start With N120,000 by Hoodbilonia: 4:54am On Apr 06, 2020
Do yahoo
Re: Please What Small Scale Business Can I Start With N120,000 by kizwid(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Vatod:

Just like we have the same mind set, but the downside is the logistics, I want a business that I can buy and sell all at once without tying down any of my capital
have you make any Research on raw food biz?, where is your location?, 08032167306 whatsapp, let brainstorm
Re: Please What Small Scale Business Can I Start With N120,000 by Ltrust(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Invest in Sairui Mall. Their concept is fantastic and is a business built to last for ages. With what you have, only 10k is assured Monthly and you still have your investment capital with you/07033097160.
Re: Please What Small Scale Business Can I Start With N120,000 by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 13, 2020
Contact me here 08067344821 I know 2 businesses you can invest in and get monthly revenue up to ~=N=200k .
Re: Please What Small Scale Business Can I Start With N120,000 by U1(m): 7:51am On Apr 13, 2020
boxdfrosh:
Contact me here 08067344821 I know 2 businesses you can invest in and get monthly revenue up to ~=N=200k .

What stops you from revealing here, please?
Re: Please What Small Scale Business Can I Start With N120,000 by Desdevice(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
kizwid:
[quote author=U1 post=88384381]

Laundry and cleaning is truly viable am experienced in that line we can do that together if you are interested, 08139136128

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Invest 2m / We Sell Rmb(chinese Yuan) At An Affordable Rate (70.9/¥ Today) / Free 100pips Sure Daily FX Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.