Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Overcoming Social Anxiety - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Overcoming Social Anxiety (453 Views)

Please Help! How Did You Defeat Your Social Anxiety? / Weed Gives Me Social Anxiety / I Suffer From Social Anxiety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Social Anxiety by AJIKOLA: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
I am an introvert and currently battling with social anxiety . My question is this, how do I overcome it cuz I will not lie ,this thing is killing me inside . I can't even walk past a group of females , I would feel like the earth should swallow me up . Pls nairalanders is there anyone battling such , what do I have to start doing to overcome this .
Re: Overcoming Social Anxiety by geezyk(m): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
First of all, these things are of the mind, you have to make a conviction to overcome the anxiety before anyone can help you with titbits. Because you're an introvert will make it more harder on you.

Do you have friends that you roll with? if not, make some asap, that is also another step in helping you with your anxiety, but the most part of it rests on you.
Re: Overcoming Social Anxiety by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Be confident. Even if you don't feel confident, act like you are.

Practice speaking in front of the mirror before speeches.

Join Toastmasters.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Condom Use Or No Use...who Takes The Blames....man Or Women??? / "Money Buys Time" - Kenyan Author Says / Nigerian Women, All Circumcised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.