Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Container Falls Off The Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Many Cars - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Container Falls Off The Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Many Cars (1179 Views)

Another Truck Has Rammed Into The Ojuelegba Barrier. / Container Falls Off Trailer On Ojuelegba Bridge, Lagos / Car Veers Off A Bridge, Lands In A Ditch But Driver Still Came Out Unhurt.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Container Falls Off The Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Many Cars by damiloladuke: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
A terrible accident has happened on the Ojuelegba Bridge in Lagos and it involved a container falling off the bridge and landing on moving vehicles.

Eye witnesses at the scene claim that their are people in the ill-fated vehicles and rescue mission is on-going to get them off the rubble.

One twitter user who claims the accident happened right in front of her wrote:

'Container legit just fell from the bridge in ojuelegba on the cars right in from of my car I’m still in shock. These men are really pulling things apart just to get the people under the rubble'.

These men are really pulling things apart just to get the people under the rubble

Another user wrote:

Mehn, another container just fell off the bridge at Ojuelegba and the tricycle I was in drove by the bridge a few seconds not minutes but seconds after the container fell. I am speechless.

Another one:

Another Container fell on a bus at Ojuelegba tonight. And Ambode is in this country and state. It’s God that will punish him and all the owners of the containers.

There's no report on casualty at the moment or if emergency officers are at the scene yet.

https://lailasnews.com/container-falls-off-the-ojuelegba-bridge-lands-on-many-cars/

lalasticlala

Re: Container Falls Off The Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Many Cars by nairavsdollars(f): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
Ambode is so clueless on how to address the containers malaise...olodo
Re: Container Falls Off The Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Many Cars by Just2endowed2(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
It's been confirmed by GM of LASEMA on TVC
news. 2 people lost their lives
Re: Container Falls Off The Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Many Cars by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
Why doesn’t the director of the companies that own those trailers end up in jail?...oh I forgot “this is Nig-eria everybody be krimina

1 Like

Re: Container Falls Off The Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Many Cars by chloride6: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mehn....na God dey save man ooh.

Road wey I dey pas everyday even blow bike sometimes.

Can't these trailers just find somewhere else?
Re: Container Falls Off The Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Many Cars by kcowen(m): 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Not again
Re: Container Falls Off The Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Many Cars by oooduancalmdown: 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
Not good. Not good at all.
Re: Container Falls Off The Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Many Cars by oooduancalmdown: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
chloride6:
Mehn....na God dey save man ooh.

Road wey I dey pas everyday even blow bike sometimes.

Can't these trailers just find somewhere else?
God no dey save anybody. People wey die from this kind unfortunate accident no get God?
Re: Container Falls Off The Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Many Cars by freeze001(f): 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
Na wa! Are these containers not fastened securely? I just can't imagine what victims are going through.
Re: Container Falls Off The Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Many Cars by BabaRamota1980: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
There are no consequence for negligence.

In Nigeria, you are your own police and law enforcement.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Living In Makurdi / A Drive Through University Of Ghana Accra with video and Pictures… / This Is Ethiopian Airline 100th Aircraft - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.