Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Jack Wilshere Has Announced That He Is Leaving Arsenal After Spending 17 Years - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jack Wilshere Has Announced That He Is Leaving Arsenal After Spending 17 Years (16765 Views)

Aubameyang: Leaving Arsenal Without Real Goodbye Hurts / Alex Iwobi Reacts To Report About Leaving Arsenal / Manchester United Reacts To Arsene Wenger Leaving Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Wilshere Has Announced That He Is Leaving Arsenal After Spending 17 Years by NinaArsenal(f): 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Follygunners:
Thanks for all you've done.. the good, bad and ugly. embarassed Forever, will you remain a gunner @ heart. sad

Good luck, great lad.

Gunners 4 Life! cool
♥ ♥ ♥
Re: Jack Wilshere Has Announced That He Is Leaving Arsenal After Spending 17 Years by McCobble(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
Good one Emery, clear the team of fringe and injury pronged players and bring in quality ones, with Leichsterner, leno (confirmed), toreira (confirmed by Samdoria) papa...... (to join 1st july) and others to follow, it is a new era for the gunners. Bye Jack, best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Jack Wilshere Has Announced That He Is Leaving Arsenal After Spending 17 Years by Akinbahm(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
I prefer Granit Xhaka out to Jack wilshere (especially d way he attack nd defend i av believe he gonna improve if Unai Emery handle him tight) just that his injury prone and he has made change to that side of him...
Re: Jack Wilshere Has Announced That He Is Leaving Arsenal After Spending 17 Years by aribisala0(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
Welcoming you with love to Kano Pillars

1 Like

Re: Jack Wilshere Has Announced That He Is Leaving Arsenal After Spending 17 Years by sexdoll: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
make that injury boy carry go sef abeg.

wetin lipsrsealed
Re: Jack Wilshere Has Announced That He Is Leaving Arsenal After Spending 17 Years by Ealiserwest(m): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
New Samsung Galaxy S9 64gb

Re: Jack Wilshere Has Announced That He Is Leaving Arsenal After Spending 17 Years by JastSiryin(m): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Scatterscatter:
Arsenal will end up like Southampton

If you know you know lipsrsealed
We don't know...comot for here with your bad belle

1 Like

Re: Jack Wilshere Has Announced That He Is Leaving Arsenal After Spending 17 Years by Konze70: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
A player like wilShere is not needed in Arsenal
Re: Jack Wilshere Has Announced That He Is Leaving Arsenal After Spending 17 Years by HULSH(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
Wasky101:
Farewell

iPhone 6s 64gb for 90k. #discount. USA used with charger. Fresh like new. Payment on delivery

Abeg bros make am 30k so that pips like me fit buy nawn.
Lookn at that amount alone is causing Apollo for me. Na beg I take beg u.
Re: Jack Wilshere Has Announced That He Is Leaving Arsenal After Spending 17 Years by Okoroawusa: 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
Scatterscatter:
Arsenal will end up like Southampton

If you know you know lipsrsealed
back to sender
Re: Jack Wilshere Has Announced That He Is Leaving Arsenal After Spending 17 Years by Andrez123(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Another overrated english player, in recent years lived off on his early career as a young talented player, just like another former Arsenal player, Walcott, never developed to be a world class player that he was meant to be probably due to a bad lifestyle, injuries and poor coaching by Arsene Wenger.
Re: Jack Wilshere Has Announced That He Is Leaving Arsenal After Spending 17 Years by BravoDe: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
silkytouch:
Good riddance, a worthy player needs to have that No 10. Jersey.
A new dawn at Arsenal, no room for passengers and shitty players who are content with just going home their paycheck.
Tell me, ozil worth it right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dennis Emmanuel Ranked 4th Most In-Form Player In Premier League / CAF Awards 2022 / Pictures From The Final Of Copa Lagos Beach Soccer 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.