Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Mods, What Do I Say? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mods, What Do I Say? (447 Views)

Dear Mods, What Nigeria Owes Yoruba. / Verily Verily I Say Unto You.. To Be A Northerner Is Very Good.. / If Osibanjo Does What I Say, There Will Be No Civil War- Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mods, What Do I Say? by ImperialYoruba: 12:28am On Jun 20, 2018
Ive been trying since I got back no signal all day to post this. Coverage in village better pass city, why?

I went to spend Eid and holiday with grandma. I took packages of noodle with me. I got ready to leave and she ask "whats that thing you boiled"? I said noodle. She said "nundu". I said yes! She wants to know how to plant it so by my next visit she will harvest it and have ready for me. I told her dont worry but i can tell that wasnt acceptable to her. What do i tell her now?

I thought noodle is made from flour. angry
Re: Mods, What Do I Say? by breadplanets(f): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2018
grin Have you chopped it finish? if its remaining give her a pack to plant na. you no wan harvest noodles?
Re: Mods, What Do I Say? by ImperialYoruba: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
breadplanets:
grin Have you chopped it finish? if its remaining give her a pack to plant na. you no wan harvest noodles?

grin. She go worry me tire if few weeks from now she go check and leaves are not showing from ground she buried it in. I dont want the constant question and why and who and what.

(1) (Reply)

Functions Of Sugar In Bread, Cake, Cookies / Order Your Fluffy/customized Cake At Discounted Prices / The Best Coffee Shops In Accra, Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.