Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN (35057 Views)

Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating / Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look / Falz To Hold Concert In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Ategberoson(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Terrorists will not rest until they drag everyone to hell where they belong ......

Yoruba Muslims sef sad

CAN should just ignore these people

stop this your indivisibility campaign. FYI, Yoruba remain indivisible

if he really meant what he said, he made some strong point. during the era of gej, CAN brought theirselves down and turned theirselves in to a political party

I'm a Christians and I must say it confidently that CAN should desist from playing politics in religion, is an independent body and so it should be

we have radical Muslims eg north Muslim and we have radical Christians e.g Southeast... it's only northern Muslim that seek revenge and it's only southeast Christians that don't forgive. wonder how we tend to grow together with all this weird religion chauvinism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by pheblexy(f): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2018
Akpacha:
stop ur stupid claim, u are not a Christian. U are a stupid terrorist. Seriously u are plainly stupid. I can't help u and God is not going to help u.
grin
Akpacha:
stop ur stupid claim, u are not a Christian. U are a stupid terrorist. Seriously u are plainly stupid. I can't help u and God is not going to help u.
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2018
Can missing those days of government sanctioned gun running.
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by pulchritude94(f): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2018
drlateef:
Professor is right. CAN is a fraudulent group that has been hobnobbing with corrupt politicians. They have been campaigning a divisive message all the time. They are not for peace, they only want another corrupt Christian in power. They are not interested in the welfare of Christians. They are interested in their own pockets. No leader will use their private jets to buy guns at Jankara market. That's why their butt hurts now. Any Christian who thinks CAN represent them is also supporting fraudulent group. Everyone should search their conscience.

Thanks for that
to me i dont care about one CAN or MURIC
All i care about is that i'm a believer and i detest any politics pastors.
i hate it when a man of God is into politics because i believe politics is evil.

so please dont involve believer in this politics of a thing, if anybody like it, use jesus picture for what ever you wants to do
i believe God will judge everyone according to the work of their hands.
God will fight for himself.

1 Like

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:

See another Christian terrorist
moronic Islamic swine posing as a fhoolish Christain to talk trash !!! Your head slamming religion don the shame you? Swine

4 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Positivemind1: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2018
IamJames:
To slap this guy dey always hungry me

me too

1 Like

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Akpacha(m): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:

I'm a real Christian but i believe we Nigerian Christians have insulted the Muslims too much. How many Muslim video have you seen denigrating Christianity? Islam is truly peaceful for overlooking people like falz and CAN causing religious trouble
guy all ur post turning my intestine, ur foolishness Is pure original. I pray God give devil free hand to punish u this morning for all ur foolish comments. U are a very big IDIOT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by tiwiex(m): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2018
BAILMONEY:

NOW THIS IS FUNNYgrin
It caught my attention and I wonder how this petty issue is moving us forward.
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by owieelov25: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2018
u muric dont have any right to ask CAN to endorse or go against it, we only ignore what we deem irrelevant after all criticism is part of life especially as Christians, u claim to be civilized by supporting every govt despite religous status of the person yet u still condemn the past administration despite their giant strides, u lie if u say u don't support muslim candidates our mumu don do lets face our selves sqauarly now. once again f*ck u
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Yameater(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2018
This people like fight sha
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by papaejima1: 10:29am On Jun 20, 2018
MURIC is stupidly !diotic.
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by tonexyx(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a Christian i think Muric is right. CAN has been thoroughly politicised during GEJ's era and i won't be surprised if CAN sponsored that Falz video to diss Islam
. And u believe u are smart ,my friend did u listen to the music at all ..who was abused was it not the pastors and Christians...you have some serious loosed screw somewhere and u are no christian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by davidafe(m): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a Christian i think Muric is right. CAN has been thoroughly politicised during GEJ's era and i won't be surprised if CAN sponsored that Falz video to diss Islam
U are not a Christian so stop deceiving yourself. Otondo like you. Watin concern CAN with Falz, is CAN a Music Industry. Please think before you talk and be wise

2 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by kyella(f): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2018
Abeg oo.. d song Na gospel song? which kin relentless foolishness is dis one now... go to court u will not.. now u have started again.. I think all d fasting as reduced d amount of oxygen going to his brain... oshisko
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by kingPhidel(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2018
This muric of a thing is annoying... They've turn it to Christianity Vs Islam... That's weird..
When Boko Haram were using suicide bombers with hijab, muric didn't make a statement to disassociate it self from em, they force chibok gals Christian gals inclusive to wear hijab and make recitation, yet muric didn't say a word, just a common video "this is Nigeria" you want to let loose get of hell.. Trash... Goan hug transformer .
Any religion that doesn't have tolerance, fear that religion....

1 Like

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by khalids: 10:34am On Jun 20, 2018
What a backward, blackmailing, backstabbing collection of shit.....these punks need to shut the Bleep up....

Self serving motherfuckers....
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2018
Am I the only One Who Thinks this So-called Prof.
Akintola
is uneducated?..

Check Signature Abeg...I no fit shout

2 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:
CAN didn't sponsor the video.
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by YouareaBITCH(f): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2018
Is MURIC mad or what? What's concerns CAN?MURIC fight your battles alone.
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Bizibi(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:

Hijab is Islamic don't be a hypocrite. Can Christians tolerate a Muslim video mocking rosary? CAN is the trouble maker here
na wa ooo.....
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by MarieSucre(f): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:

You know that Christianity was also insulted in the video. In fact they sang a gospel song as part or the lyrics. Isn't it weird that CAN would sponsor a video to insult itself.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by EDUCI(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2018
Lols....Now this is funny.
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Modupeolatemi01(f): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2018
My dear, I put it to you that you are not Christian.

GoTV:

2 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by VULCAN(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2018
Your past posts have confirmed that you are a Muslim.

Considering that you are permitted by your religion to lie to "infidels" to advance the cause of Islam, I don't need to ask why you claim to be a Christian

GoTV:

2 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by UmuEri(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2018
this people are the greatest hypocrites I know

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by kingPhidel(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:

I'm a real Christian but i believe we Nigerian Christians have insulted the Muslims too much. How many Muslim video have you seen denigrating Christianity? Islam is truly peaceful for overlooking people like falz and CAN causing religious trouble

You are a confused fellow that need resetting.. I know you are a "Christian " but you don't have the lifestyle of a Christian that's why you are confuse by bringing politics and GEJ.
Gerara here
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by leye4u: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:

have you watched the so called video you are talking about, do you know he insulted Pastors more....I doubt your Christianity, you don't have a personal relationship with Jesus, maybe you are just helping to warn benches in church.
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by rhektor(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2018
Omoluabi16:
It is getting more serious.this man medication no dey work again. The man is a disgrace to whatever institution gave him his doctorate.. Baba wehrey.
grin grin grin
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by pheblexy(f): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2018
GGirll:

By their fruits you shall know them don't lie say the truth cos we all know d children of evil n you are one...You are a Muslim argue with your blood.
grin
GGirll:

By their fruits you shall know them don't lie say the truth cos we all know d children of evil n you are one...You are a Muslim argue with your blood.
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by maasoap(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2018
BAILMONEY:

“It is on record that of the 16 wasted years of PDP rule, a Muslim (former President Umaru Yaradua) only ruled for two years and he died in office. Christians ruled for 14 years (ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo: 8 years and Goodluck Jonathan: 6 years). So why can’t you live and let live?

“Even as divisive and destructive as it is, the idea of Christians voting for Christians only still remains naïve and utopia. Who told CAN that it can install a Christian president with an all-Christian vote? It is a mirage. CAN is day-dreaming. What if Muslims also ask their fellow Muslims not to vote for any Christian candidate? What do you think will happen? But we will not descend so low. We will not ask Muslims not to vote for Christian candidates. Whoever is behind this video and the anti-Muslim campaign in general is promoting anarchy,” it added.

Akintola admitted that Nigeria was blessed with good Christian candidates and credible Muslim candidates.

“In a nutshell, we reiterate our conviction that we do not believe in religious politics. We Muslims are prepared to peacefully coexist with our Christian neighbours in Nigeria. We urge Muslims to get their PVC and vote for both Christian and Muslim candidates of their choice. The only proviso is that such candidates must be reformers and game changers, not looters, kleptomaniacs and politicians in the daytime but armed robbers at night,” he said.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/06/19/nigeria-muric-takes-battle-falz-can/amp/

Tell them. CAN should also come out and tell the same thing to the Nigeria Christians. They can never do that.
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by maasoap(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2018
UmuEri:
this people are the greatest hypocrites I know

Lol. Those are Muslim women, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jada P And Zion Join In Ghana To Support Wizkid / Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures / Yvonne Jegede Steps Out In Short Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.