Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN (35067 Views)

Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating / Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look / Falz To Hold Concert In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by maxtamazin: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a Christian i think Muric is right. CAN has been thoroughly politicised during GEJ's era and i won't be surprised if CAN sponsored that Falz video to diss Islam

I support right to free speech and all but I think you are the most stupid human on earth at this moment. You need your brain reset. Pls don't take it personal

1 Like

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Osashalom: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a Christian i think Muric is right. CAN has been thoroughly politicised during GEJ's era and i won't be surprised if CAN sponsored that Falz video to diss Islam
Shame on you
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:
do you have a brain? So the pastors that were portrayed scamming their Church members and handling the boobs of a woman undergoing deliverance was sponsored by who? You can as well say MURIC. Sponsored that part of the video to diss Christians Na....
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:

Hijab is Islamic don't be a hypocrite. Can Christians tolerate a Muslim video mocking rosary? CAN is the trouble maker here
You are sick and you have no one to tell you.

did you watch the video to know how falz portray Christianity and pastors? am not surprise, you are another mumuslim that hide under faceless Nairaland claiming to be Christian. dumb fellow.
still waiting for how that video take relate to CAN.
ARE YOU NOT HERE MY ONE OF THERE MUSLIM ALHAJI PASOMA, FUJI SINGER USE HIS MUSIC TO MOCK CHRISTIANITY
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:

I'm a real Christian but i believe we Nigerian Christians have insulted the Muslims too much. How many Muslim video have you seen denigrating Christianity? Islam is truly peaceful for overlooking people like falz and CAN causing religious trouble

You are mad, maybe you should take your time to check majority of yoruba film that portray Christianity bad or pastor bad and check those who write or act the movies, example is omo cele.

1 Like

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Xano(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
MURIC, always wining. You have realized that you would loose a court case against the song: 'this is Nigeria', now you choose religious sentiment from CAN.
Rubbish.
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by topiscooy: 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
it's CAN that they are after now not falz anymore,MURIC is an attention seeker
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by mystifyer: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sometimes; I can't help but wonder how that man (Isaq) got his professorship. Growing up as a boy I know that title is\was held in such high esteem, but now I know better that it doesn't come with a thinking brain attached to it as default settings.
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Dollabiz: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by olaoreawofele: 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Boko Haram ideology is not Islamic. They have killed more Muslims than Christians. They have bombed more Mosques than Churches. As for MURIC and other bodies, I don't speak for them. They can speak for themselves. However, virtually all Imams condemn terrorism, especially on Jumaat prayers. I understand you won't know because you don't belong in a Jumaat service.

CodeTemplar:
If Muslims refuse to condemn the evil of a single Muslim or group of Muslims then they are in support of it. For example had MURIC or any other Islamic body condemned Boko Haram or The killing of Christians by Muslims? No,. That means they support it.
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Maket: 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
Is the music gospel? While not them go to court? This people with their mumu, they can't separate gospel music from circular one. All what they understand us that once it's not Islamic it's Christianity
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Maket: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

You are mad, maybe you should take your time to check majority of yoruba film that portray Christianity bad or pastor bad and check those who write or act the movies, example is omo cele.
the guy has not taken his paracetamol.
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Hemandes(m): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Is Akintola really an academic professor or a professor of mad people...imagine such poo coming out of his latrineous mouth!
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Olabenjamen22(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
Maket:
the guy has not taken his paracetamol.

As in the guy just dey vex me.
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Olabenjamen22(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
LZAA:

]“What kind of people are we that we continue to drag ourselves backwards while the rest of the world is going forward?[/b] Election campaign should be issue-based. Religion is not given any room in politics in other climes. Why should we be looking at the faith of a candidate and not his pedigree, his integrity and his antecedence?

“It is a pity that CAN still pushes primordial sentiment like religion to the front burner when advanced countries only consider credibility and ability to deliver. Why is it that CAN cannot tolerate Muslim leadership after Muslims have tolerated Christian leadership for so long?” He asked.
This is the biggest example of irony
Cc immhotep pointzerom iceberg3 DaBullIT Onyeoga

This is the foolishest thing from mumuric statement.

Maybe they should show us where CAN is against the government of Yaradua because last i check i don't see CAN behaving like this during yaradua time.

Or is yaradua not a Muslim again?

So funny when mumuric fail to point out what lead to CAN behaviour.

Or did mumuric think everybody forget the incident that happened on 1st of January, where over 80 Christian were murder in cold blood by the so called Islamic herdman and it take the president Two month to respond to the incident by ordering his IGP to vacate to benue but his IGP disobey the order without any tangible reason, and the so called president do nothing about it.

So if i may ask who start the religion intolerance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Junior66(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:
A video that disses Christianity more than Islam was sponsored by CAN to diss Islam? Where is your brain sir? Use it!
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:

He dissed Christianity as a cover up for his primary assignment which is to diss Islam hence the reason for using girls covered in hijab to dance in such a worldy video. Many Christians are islamophobes and I Support Muric for speaking out against this injustice. Mind you I'm a Christian

You are mad, and you are not a Christian, so stop shouting you are a Christian like a fool up and down.

And many Muslim are Christianphoba for not speaking against bokoharam using there hijab to bomb innocent people.

I guess you don't even know that your mumuric is not talking about the girls in hijab again but about the fulani part in the movies. Hopeless looser. Did you know that you are the only one shouting you are Christian Christian up and down here.
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ishak "Akintola" ? A professor in what ?.Does he have human or cattle brain ?
Is he a professor by quoya system or bu accident ?
What made him turn against going to court ?
The begging of unending madness.
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
drlateef:
Professor is right. CAN is a fraudulent group that has been hobnobbing with corrupt politicians. They have been campaigning a divisive message all the time. They are not for peace, they only want another corrupt Christian in power. They are not interested in the welfare of Christians. They are interested in their own pockets. No leader will use their private jets to buy guns at Jankara market. That's why their butt hurts now. Any Christian who thinks CAN represent them is also supporting fraudulent group. Everyone should search their conscience.

Lol and this one call himself a Dr, well am not surprise, you cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.

Well a Good leader will use whatever it take to safe his people, or are you not here when your terrorist APC and bubu carry themselve go to America and report our solder that they are killing civilian which lead to them banning Nigeria from buying weapon legally while your Islamic jihadist are busy killing Christian.

Terrorist mumuric.
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by CodeTemplar: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
olaoreawofele:
Boko Haram ideology is not Islamic. They have killed more Muslims than Christians. They have bombed more Mosques than Churches. As for MURIC and other bodies, I don't speak for them. They can speak for themselves. However, virtually all Imams condemn terrorism, especially on Jumaat prayers. I understand you won't know because you don't belong in a Jumaat service.

Lies. Then why is Leah Sharibu in their custody and Muslim aren't speaking against it?
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by badesco(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
This Muric of a guy must be sick and probably out of his mind....looking for cheap publicity at any slightest opportunity, if he like, let him shout till next year, no appointment will ever come his way.
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by indulge01: 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
faithfull18:
Hmmm.

Rats blamed for eating banknotes worth about N17 million in ATM in India

http://www./2018/06/rats-blamed-for-eating-banknotes-worth-about-n17-million-in-atm-in-india.html

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by olaoreawofele: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hmmm. Lies? Well, I will explain. Boko boys don't regard ''Muslims'' as being part of them. Did you watch the video of a Nigerian Army pilot captured by Boko boys during GEJ govt and who happened to be a Muslim? He was slaughtered by the Boko boys. There was communique issued by MURIC asking that govt should rescue Leah Sharibu. The govt have the responsibility to protect all Nigerians be it Christians or Muslims. Noise making doesn't release a captive from Boko boys. You certainly would not believe all Muslims sit in a conference and ask Boko boys to go kidnap Christians when the same Boko boys kill more Muslims than Christians. If you still don't get the point and think Muslims are the enemies, then I can't help ......

CodeTemplar:
Lies. Then why is Leah Sharibu in their custody and Muslim aren't speaking against it?
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by emerged01(m): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:
Bros,well I noticed that,I'm totally against it. But at the same if you observe diligently you will have no choice than overlook the actions of CAN because PMB is not ready to tackle herdmen crisis as he should.
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by CodeTemplar: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
olaoreawofele:
Hmmm. Lies? Well, I will explain. Boko boys don't regard ''Muslims'' as being part of them. Did you watch the video of a Nigerian Army pilot captured by Boko boys during GEJ govt and who happened to be a Muslim? He was slaughtered by the Boko boys. There was communique issued by MURIC asking that govt should rescue Leah Sharibu. The govt have the responsibility to protect all Nigerians be it Christians or Muslims. Noise making doesn't release a captive from Boko boys. You certainly would not believe all Muslims sit in a conference and ask Boko boys to go kidnap Christians when the same Boko boys kill more Muslims than Christians. If you still don't get the point and think Muslims are the enemies, then I can't help ......

Where is the link?

1 Like

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Law2019: 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:

I wish the slap people on nairaland, the kind slap wey I for give you ever!
All this while they are killing people in benue, has muric abi music came out to endorse or condemn it?
Mad people
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
BAILMONEY:
HIT LIKE BUTTON IF YOU BELIEVE THAT ISHAQ AKINTOLA IS AN IDIOT angry
how is he an idiot?
create controversy and everyone knows his name now
before long Boko or politicians will give him food so he can dance for them
genius
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Vicben(m): 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:
you're dumb
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Dindondin(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:
idio t.
Falana dislikes prosperity gospel.
Don't you v brain that Muslims n MURIC always blame others for their misfortune?
And if you thoroughly see d video of this is Nigeria, it talked against Christians more than Muslims. so what's CANs gain in shooting herself in order to slander MURIC?
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by booz(m): 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
This muri or murik dem dey call them, always argue blindly! Is falz a gospel artiste? Do you know how many muslims make comedies with church matters? Give me a break!
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 21, 2018
What has CAN got to do with a secular song..... That GoTV guy needs to reason deep cos he's simply an ignoramus for that kind of thoughtless, illogical and unrealistic comment. Like how on earth would you link a Christian body to secular music...Even CAN would be praying for falz to get saved and you are here spewing rubbish..
You're simply seeking attention with that comment and you probably replied few in a disjointed way so as not to seem dumb but the truth is describing you(GoTV) as being dumb would really be understated.........
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by olaoreawofele: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
The Muslim group is MUSWEN, not MURIC. Find the link and the relevant excerpt below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4444760/watch-statements-south-west-muslims-caution#66588953

''The religious body, however, expressed displeasure over the continued abduction of Leah Sharibu by members of the Book Haram group.

“We, therefore, call on members of the Boko Haram group to release the girl forthwith without any further delay. It is unimaginable how far the group could go in its acts of the mindless disservice to Islam and Muslims. Islam stands for humanity, not against it” MUSWEN appealed.

The religious body added that: “We want to reiterate the fact that Islam forbids forceful conversion of non-Muslims to Islam and enjoins respect for People of the Book – Jews and Christians. Indeed, Allah explicitly directs Muslims to provide refuge to even idol-worshippers who seek shelter in our abodes and grant them protection to safety!”

MUSWEN expressed surprise that some Christian leaders and elder have allegedly politicised the matter, insisting that “we declare for the umpteenth time that the Boko Haram group does not represent Islam and the Muslim Ummah in Nigeria”.

The group urged Nigerians to continue to live together in peace and harmony, irrespective of religious and political differences.''
CodeTemplar:
Where is the link?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Valentine: Femi Adebayo, His Wife And Son In Beautiful Photo / Juliet Ibrahim And Tekno In A Dapper Photo / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Shares Swimwear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.