Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) (37557 Views)

Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby / I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by chuksanambra: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2018
Special shoutout to all mummies taking care of their boys.

If you sabi, you sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by alexander7(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2018
And a follow man is at the back clearing the well..
irony of life

get more gist at www.decblog.com
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by CHARLOE(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2018
amazzinggrace:
we can also infer who is the husband and the wife from this pix alone. Awon metrosexual
I'm not understanding, biko explain
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by Tobyarab(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2018
Bentley indeed. All these ill-informed bloggers. Mtschew

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by AreaFada2: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2018
Maybe my eyes are getting old. I thought I saw Chevys in that pic. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by bamoski4real: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2018
Cheap whip
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by Jokkarm2: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2018
my people how these cars come be Bentley or we no no car names again?
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by omooba969(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2018
Op, wake me up when they pose with their shît.

Nonsense. cool
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by omooba969(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
iGISTMORE:
GistMore.com

The three star show off their swags as Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual and Bryan Okwara poses by the side of their Bently cars.

BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/alexx-ekubo-yomi-casual-bryan-okwara-poses-bently-cars-photo

Did u mention Bentley ? grin cheesy

Better go to Specsavers. grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by moshino(m): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
iGISTMORE:
GistMore.com

The three star show off their swags as Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual and Bryan Okwara poses by the side of their Bently cars.

BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/alexx-ekubo-yomi-casual-bryan-okwara-poses-bently-cars-photo

You're very ignorant, which one is "bently" as you stated?
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by MrxxxSmart(m): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
POWERRANGERS Powerup!!!!!
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by IbitsonReloaded(m): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by omooba969(m): 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
chuksanambra:

If you sabi, you sabi.

Attention seeker.
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by josessybj: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
College student can afford it in Canada.
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by omooba969(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
josessybj:
College student can afford it in Canada.

Even in Abia. cool
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by Bigprick9inches: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
op slow down on the codeine diet na. which one be Bentley. i saw 3 rolls Royce. akpamu cheesy.
well i pray they buy 2018 bentleys and rolls royce soon. and to all the people giving negative comments about this guys, may you never afford a bicycle.
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by samuelchimmy(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
my fav car..... dear lord bless my hustle
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by samuelchimmy(m): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
textilemania:
May God bless our hustle!

Good Morning! cool
amen
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by CSTR1003: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
That Bryan Don finish all the better women for lekki as a gigolo.
yeye boy.
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by Ziggylady(f): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
That Brian guy is too handsome biko,what is a guy doing with all that good-looks??....they should leave it to ladies alone
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by Ziggylady(f): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
CSTR1003:
That Bryan Don finish all the better women for lekki as a gigolo.

yeye boy.

You sure seems to know a lot about who is knacking who..and the locations lipsrsealed
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by MicroSweet(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
OboOlora:
Op said Bentley, local Nigerian youth!!!
That shit is a camaro and every dropout in Yankee drives it
U people can make noise in Nigeria shaaaa, car that’s less than $10k
You are so blunt! Makes you sexy.
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by chuksanambra: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
omooba969:

Attention seeker.

Go and....
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by CSTR1003: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

You sure seems to know a lot about who is knacking who..and the locations lipsrsealed
I am a well travelled soul.
I have knacked my own fair share of the ladies too.
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by Ziggylady(f): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
CSTR1003:

I am a well travelled soul.
I have knacked my own fair share of the ladies too.

Really??...anyway congrats on your ability to 'knack your own fair share of ladies'..Big ups to you undecided

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by encryptjay(m): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
chuksanambra:

If you sabi, you sabi.
Hehehe grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by CSTR1003: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

Really??...anyway congrats on your ability to 'knack your own fair share of ladies'..Big ups to you undecided
No need to congratulate me.

It is no big deal.
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by stieyven(m): 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
Follygunners:
Black pple with black brains... grin

Poverty mentality never elude poor minded FOOLS! cool
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by Follygunners: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

You be FOOL! angry
Re: Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) by Lanruze: 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
iGISTMORE:
GistMore.com

Please is that Bently ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview / Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.