Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans (45243 Views)

U.S Hispanic Immigrants Hazed With Deportation Due To Bravery Of Caryl Ayala / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot / American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by omooba969(m): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
shurley22:
Lmfao....
Why's she complaining...
Who invited her??

She's only paying her last respect.

Well, how u doing today?smiley
Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by watchindelta(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
I kn Nigeria is hell but USA is hot hell killing of young ppl are jst too much there.
Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by kadiaupdates(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2018

Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by ALAYORMII: 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
The guy's look sef
Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Serves her right.

Aki ti ile ejo bo, ka di ore.
Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by shurley22(f): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=omooba969 post=68656142]

She's only paying her last respect.

Well, how u doing

I'm doing great
You?
Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by omooba969(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
shurley22:
I'm doing great. You?

Am cool, curiosity got me looking you up & I must say your beautiful face beams with life. smiley
Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by Mathewa(m): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
dkronicle:
plz you shouldnt tag tupac as an ordinary late mc. He was more than that!
tanx bro. Help tell em.
Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by shurley22(f): 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
omooba969:

Am cool, curiosity got me looking you up & I must say your beautiful face beams with life. smiley

Thank you
Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
I LOVE THAT
Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by Octaves(m): 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
Whizdorm001:
USA is fuc.ked up! Killing black rappers since the time of tupac. RIP JAHSEH
who is to be blamed if not other blacks and rappers
Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by Yameater(m): 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
omooba969:

Mon Amie undecided comment allez-vouz ?

Tres bien, mercci et vous?
Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by chuckdee4(m): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
Whizdorm001:

Do you want to bet he was killed by another black man
And I can almost guarantee that the culprits won't be found
Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by Reelmii: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
am I d only one seeing 666 on the placard, what is it doing there? I feel his death was a setup not robbery as claimed, there is more to the story
Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by omooba969(m): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
Yameater:

Tres bien, mercci et vous?

Je vais très bien, je voudrais vous connaître mieux si cela ne vous dérange pas
Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
redangel2017:
Confused kids.. Na so all of Una go die finish..

shocked
Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by EkpoTony(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
I actually saw a video of X after his supposed death. He said it was part of a video shoot.
Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
No way this nigga would have been alive with the way he was living dangerously getting bad records at such a young age.

Bobby Shmurda is another typical example. Parenting gone wrong.

1 Like

Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by Reeses: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
chuckdee4:

Do you want to bet he was killed by another black man
And I can almost guarantee that the culprits won't be found
Actually he was killed by another black man they are all insane over here.

1 Like

Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by Yameater(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
omooba969:

Je vais très bien, je voudrais vous connaître mieux si cela ne vous dérange pas

Bah non ça me dérange pas du tout. Que ce que vous voulez sur moi ?
Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by omooba969(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
Yameater:

Bah non ça me dérange pas du tout. Que ce que vous voulez sur moi ?

C'est bon d'avoir un gars qui vit à côté, n'est-ce pas?

Où habitez-vous en France?
Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by Thewesterner(m): 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
She went there with SHIT . .. She expects not to be kicked out?

Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by Diamondville(f): 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
Whizdorm001:
They will continue dying if they continue their gangster lifestyle
Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by talk2percy(m): 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Munzy14:
All this American rappers and useless lifestyle eeeh. They get messy from beginning to the end. Only fame achieved. Tupac and co, comes to mind.
my friend don't be judgemental, who are you to say that to people, do you know what they went through and do you have an idea of what they survived that might have killed you? You think you are better off? How dare you talk to Tupac like that?
Re: Geneva Ayala, Xxxtentacion Ex Girlfriend Kicked Out Of Memorial Vigil By Fans by ddeola: 8:26am On Nov 24, 2018
Na by force! keep your sh*t

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! / Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba / Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.